ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 30 of 71
« First < 202627282930 3132333440 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Tyrann Mathieu: Chiefs fanbase “might be one of the most toxic in all of sports”
Jerm 06:26 PM 10-29-2021

Not a reputation you want to have with one of the most respected and vocal players in the league. https://t.co/4cqkrnxTUI

— Arrowhead Live (@ArrowheadLive) October 29, 2021

I’ll see you all in the fallout shelter…this thing is gonna blow….
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 10:57 AM 10-30-2021
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
I’d gut the entire defense except for Bolton.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'd keep Gay, Sneed, and Bolton. Jones might still be elite at DT. The rest of it feels pretty expendable.

Edit: Oh id still hold out hope on Thornhill too.
[Reply]
bdj23 10:58 AM 10-30-2021
Originally Posted by jd1020:
That feeling you get when you realize that a bunch of random people that dont know you on a personal level only have love for what you do on the field and dont give a shit about anything else.

Bitching about the fanbase when your being paid millions to have virtually no impact on the field...

Such a bullshit call. Fuck Tom Brady and fuck the NFL refs that were so blatantly one sided in that game
[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:58 AM 10-30-2021
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Wait, did I just read that Hitchens has 22 tackles in six games?

and Bolton had 15 on Sunday.
Spags after reading that stat..fuck it, let’s pull Bolton and play Hutchins.
[Reply]
FringeNC 10:59 AM 10-30-2021
Originally Posted by jd1020:
Doubt anyone is going to lose sleep over losing a safety on a historically bad defense.
Agreed, just noting that it seems his bitterness over no new contract has spiraled out of control.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 11:00 AM 10-30-2021

Chiefs DE Chris Jones and CB Tyrann Mathieu back at practice on Saturday. Didn’t see LB Anthony Hitchens (tricep) or DT Khalen Saunders (knee) during portion of practice open to media. Will know more around 1 pm.

— Matt Derrick (@mattderrick) October 30, 2021

Chiefs Tyrann Mathieu (illness), Chris Jones (personal) observed during Saturday’s portion of practice open to media.

Didn’t see Anthony Hitchens (triceps) and Khalen Saunders (knee) out here.

— Herbie Teope (@HerbieTeope) October 30, 2021

[Reply]
Kman34 11:06 AM 10-30-2021
I think this “toxic fanbase” post is something he and his agent cooked up to get him out of town and somewhere a fool gm will give him a contract… When the going gets tough the pussies want to leave town..
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 11:10 AM 10-30-2021
Originally Posted by BDj23:
Such a bullshit call. Fuck Tom Brady and fuck the NFL refs that were so blatantly one sided in that game
While very true, because they basically neutered our defense with all the flags in the first half. Brady got in HB head, and then started going after him with passes to expose him. Wasn’t a good look from HB, and he hasn’t really been right since.
[Reply]
crayzkirk 11:14 AM 10-30-2021
Not
For
Long

This pretty much sums up your job expectancy when you aren't playing up to your salary. It's sad that he lumps all Chiefs fans into the toxic category because he, a grown man who plays a game for the enjoyment of others, can't take the criticism of some jerk on social media.

Yeah, I moan and groan when they play bad and I cheer and yell when they play good however, someone really needs to get a perspective here.

What ever happened to sticks and stones will break my bones but your words will never harm me?

If he doesn't like it here, I'm pretty sure he is welcome to take his skills elsewhere and play for the non-toxic fan base.

I remember the Patriots fans booing Tom Brady the last couple years he was in New England. And Chiefs fans are toxic? Wow.
[Reply]
-King- 11:17 AM 10-30-2021
Originally Posted by DTVietnam:
seems like a good teammate, husband, father, all his coaches and ex coaches love him, does alot for his community. .

i think hes doing fine...has some blowups on social media but has stayed out of trouble in real life...grew up in an atmosphere that most do not succeed from. .

I dont get the Landlord hate
I think you're personalizing this wayyy too much. Its like a 14 yr old with his favorite player.
[Reply]
siberian khatru 11:21 AM 10-30-2021
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
Trade him to Detroit

[Reply]
Chiefspants 11:24 AM 10-30-2021
Originally Posted by Kman34:
I think this “toxic fanbase” post is something he and his agent cooked up to get him out of town and somewhere a fool gm will give him a contract… When the going gets tough the pussies want to leave town..
Yeah, I doubt that. I don't see how this makes him desirable at all for a long term deal with another team and if I'm his agent I'm blowing up his phone to do damage control.
[Reply]
tredadda 11:25 AM 10-30-2021
As much as I would love to see him and Hitchens traded, not sure anyone would considering how they are playing this year. I can't imagine a team willing to give up a pick for guys who most likely are FAs in 9 games. If they traded for HB, most likely they will be looking to extend him and he will probably looking at a long term, high dollar conteract
[Reply]
mkp785 11:29 AM 10-30-2021
This all goes back to Fats....he's lost control of the locker room and needs to retire at the end of the year.

As for the Badger. This sucks as I liked the guy and thought he was the heart and soul of this defense. Maybe he is since they play like shit now. He can't stay. Not a good look to have your own fans boo one of the captains of the team every game (which KC fans will rightly do when he suits up).

I think they need to deactivate him and ship him out on Tuesday. Hitchens can be cut for all I care....right now....as I type these words.
[Reply]
theoldcoach 11:35 AM 10-30-2021
Originally Posted by DTVietnam:
seems like a good teammate, husband, father, all his coaches and ex coaches love him, does alot for his community. .

i think hes doing fine...has some blowups on social media but has stayed out of trouble in real life...grew up in an atmosphere that most do not succeed from. .

I dont get the Landlord hate
What he said about the fans of the team that he "plays" for does NOT do a lot for his community. And it does NOT make him a good teammate.

He just shit on the community and places his teammates in a very bad position.

His ass needs to be gone. Yesterday!
[Reply]
kccrow 11:38 AM 10-30-2021
A team would give up something for Tyrann, don't kid yourselves. As for Hitchens, I doubt it but maybe a late pick.

Hopefully, Veach was shopping both yesterday.

They wouldn't be enormous losses. Slide Sneed into Mathieu's spot and play Fenton outside with Hughes on the slot. We saw how much better Bolton is than Hitchens already.
[Reply]
Page 30 of 71
« First < 202627282930 3132333440 > Last »
Up