ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1048 of 4866
« First < 48548948998103810441045104610471048 104910501051105210581098114815482048 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
New World Order 02:44 PM 08-31-2017
Line looking good :-)

Meet me at the quarterback pic.twitter.com/DvZOKaRBkn

— Aaron Nagler (@AaronNagler) August 27, 2017

[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 02:45 PM 08-31-2017
DENVER has NOTHING at safety now with Ward gone....WOW
[Reply]
T-post Tom 02:47 PM 08-31-2017
Originally Posted by KranzDictum:
Let them believe what they want, can't wait to see JC go nuts against them, I can't imagine what it feels like to watch your favorite Ex-player go off against your team. Guessing it feels worse than being f'd by a train.
So you have experience one of the scenarios. Good to know. NTTIAWWT :-)
[Reply]
New World Order 02:47 PM 08-31-2017
Bolles can't even block a backup LB.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 02:50 PM 08-31-2017
Green Bays second string OWNED their ones
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 02:50 PM 08-31-2017
We have FOUR guys that would start at safety for them.
[Reply]
New World Order 02:52 PM 08-31-2017
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Green Bays second string OWNED their ones
Denver starters couldn't even score a touchdown vs. GB's second and third string.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:54 PM 08-31-2017
Originally Posted by New World Order:

I see a lot of second teamers rushing the passer there too :-)
[Reply]
jjchieffan 03:04 PM 08-31-2017
Lets play it with the chefs, great Coogly Moogly!

Move up in the draft to take a QB in the 1st, Needed to do so eventually but he is going to sit for at least a year so Next year is not NOW but Next Year.

The rest of the draft was a black hole.

You lose your most explosive RB, reek is abusing the NFL at WR, and you only spent 2 years rehabbing Charles but Cap hell meant he had to go.

Dump more cap space by dumping your #1 WR. Was fun watching reek struggle to be the guy vs Seahawks, how many drops did he have in the 1st 2 Quarters? There is no one behind reek at WR worth a damn, I am sure you guys have some undiscovered development guy each of you love but production is production.

Then kc fires the GM. Great vote of confidence after drafting a bunch of starters and depth guys who the new no named GM starts trying to immediately upgrade trading for busts from other teams in hopes to manage the cap better. I still don't get how if a GM drafts such a complete team they don't have a better handle on the cap, all those rookie contracts are peanuts. Though Dorsey did make terrible deals with Berry, Houston.

On D, you guys are going to miss Poe more than you think. Houston was tamed by mostly one on one matchups, the bungles did chip him early but stopped after finding out they could contain him with a single RT or a pulling guard. Watching a pulling guard dominate him was sad. No explosion but he is still a force vs the run, will have to rework his deal downward soon. Hali goes off on Twitter and then enters the same black hole your draft entered. Ford is inconsistent and still bad vs the run. Maybe Ford and Houston magically turn it on because they are chef players and you are their fan but the secondary is going to be picked apart if there is no pass rush. Desperation move to trade for a bust at ILB who's knee still hurts in order to upgrade the ILB depth where an old guy is still starting over recent draft picks coming off a tough injury. Gaines is your 2nd CB, I don't know who the 3rd CB is because he is trash.

Your O has some nice pieces but alex still can't throw consistently down field and his "Bomb" this year was only 31 yards and he hosed that up throwing it to the sideline and not toward the hash because he can't throw deep. Starting to sound like your OL has peaked while the Broncos is on the rise, making a desperate trade for a guy who was about to be cut and wasn't going to start and was a bust of a pick.

All of your new GM's move remind me of the turn of the century when Shanny was always trying to trade for guys who busted out that were high picks, like draft slot was more important than production. That didn't work out for us though had Courtney Brown been healthy he would have been a great move.

Things aren't all BBQ and mustard are they Mr Boss?

Edit, I forgot you lost your starting RB for the year due to injury, Hunt might be ok to gain 4 YPC but he could be an issue in pass pro where Ware was a stud.
Tl/dr
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 03:07 PM 08-31-2017
Let them believe what they want, can't wait to see JC go nuts against them, I can't imagine what it feels like to watch your favorite Ex-player go off against your team. Guessing it feels worse than being f'd by a train.
Charles wont last thru the Chiefs game, he will have to retire
[Reply]
BlackOp 03:17 PM 08-31-2017
I'm sure he's not the only Manning FA that wants out of that shit-show....Horseface probably has eyes for Richardson....you know, since he cant actually draft an impact player.

[Reply]
Rain Man 03:33 PM 08-31-2017
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I see a lot of second teamers rushing the passer there too :-)
Jamaal Charles was the only guy who held his own.

And watching Bolles entertains me immensely.
[Reply]
BlackOp 03:36 PM 08-31-2017
Originally Posted by New World Order:

Bolles (72) looks great!!! :-)
[Reply]
RunKC 03:40 PM 08-31-2017
Malik Jackson
Danny Trevathan
TJ Ward
Demarcus Ware
Wade Phillips

Their defense has been declining the last 2 years and they are clearly reloading. I can't see them keeping a 32 year old Talib next year at $12 million when Roby will need to be extended.
[Reply]
Rain Man 03:41 PM 08-31-2017
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Bolles (72) looks great!!! :-)
From a human standpoint, I feel kind of sorry for him. I've watched parts of two Broncos preseason games so far, and he was beyond terrible in both of them. In the second one, he was on the bench after giving up a sack and he had a line of people trying to keep him from having a full meltdown. When the real bullets start flying, we may see the first NFL player run out of a stadium crying.
[Reply]
Page 1048 of 4866
« First < 48548948998103810441045104610471048 104910501051105210581098114815482048 > Last »
Up