ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2684 of 2691
« First < 1684218425842634267426802681268226832684 2685268626872688 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
RealSNR 05:26 PM 04-19-2024
Doesn’t Gannon have a weird lazy eye or something? People thought Igor was sexy?
[Reply]
RealSNR 05:28 PM 04-19-2024
Originally Posted by kysirsoze:
Yeah he kinda sucked, but this is just so mean. They absolutely should have cancelled on him. Going to print with that photo will follow him forever. It comes right up when you Google his name.

Somebody asks me about it I tell them “I was the sexiest male athlete, bitch.”

Poor nothing. He has a title. Nobody can take that away
[Reply]
RunKC 05:35 PM 04-19-2024
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

Things are...different now.
Goddamn Grbac looks like a wish version of Jason Segel
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:41 AM 04-20-2024
Originally Posted by kysirsoze:
The whole situation is hilarious, but I think the photo makes it so much worse. Who the **** had him barefoot in jeans with this flirty little smirk? It's just a devastating photo for poor Elvis and the fact that it is attached to one of the most embarrassing stories I've ever heard is just magnificent.
That pic with barefeet thing for men was the style to make men more sexy or approachable back then in the 90's-2000's.
[Reply]
Rain Man 08:56 AM 04-20-2024
The weird part to me in that story is that it somehow implies that Gannon deserved that award. Go look up a picture of Gannon and tell me if he's really that much better looking than Grbac. And remember that Tony Gonzalez was running around the same locker room. I wonder if some fashion worker thought Gonzalez was the quarterback. (I'm straight, but c'mon, we can all see Gonzalez, right?)
[Reply]
Monticore 09:25 AM 04-20-2024
Originally Posted by Hayneplane:
Quite. Great that he is urging people to vote and to consider what they want but totally understandable to want to sidestep getting involved in any endorsements of a party or candidate.

Both the choices are truly terrible and shocking that the richest country in the world is left with 2 dinosaurs who should be long retired not fighting to be the one with their finger on the nuclear button.
A retarded cripple fight for the championship of the world, great for ratings though.
[Reply]
Rain Man 11:00 AM 04-20-2024
Regarding the election, Patrick is doing exactly the right thing by not advocating any particular candidate. He can only lose fan base by picking a side.

This reminds me of people being angry that Michael Jordan would never take a stand on policy issues. But it was completely the right move. You rise above all of that stuff and just be an icon in what you do. I'm very glad to see Patrick taking the same approach.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:55 AM 04-20-2024
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Regarding the election, Patrick is doing exactly the right thing by not advocating any particular candidate. He can only lose fan base by picking a side.

This reminds me of people being angry that Michael Jordan would never take a stand on policy issues. But it was completely the right move. You rise above all of that stuff and just be an icon in what you do. I'm very glad to see Patrick taking the same approach.
I can't imagine a sane person casting a vote for either option. So embarrassing...
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:59 AM 04-20-2024
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Goddamn Grbac looks like a wish version of Jason Segel
Right? The funny thing is they meant it to be Gannon but screwed it up.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 12:04 PM 04-20-2024
Gannon on the NFL Radio show he co-hosts previously mentioned there apparently is still some animosity between him and Grbac over that mix-up.

Not sure the details, but something about Grbac being a total dick during this.
[Reply]
Rain Man 01:05 PM 04-20-2024
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
I can't imagine a sane person casting a vote for either option. So embarrassing...
Well, there's that too.
[Reply]
Rausch 01:11 PM 04-20-2024
Originally Posted by Rain Man:

People's decision making is often determined more by their ignorance than their wisdom. It's what they don't know that leads more to bad decisions and less to do with malice...
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 01:14 PM 04-20-2024
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

Things are...different now.
What the hell is that helmet... Wichita Vikings?
[Reply]
Bowser 05:40 PM 04-20-2024
I remember you could super size your meal at McDonald's for 11 cents on Mondays (iirc) after a game thanks to Grbac.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 05:48 PM 04-20-2024
Let’s stop quoting that post. His sausage toes are creeping me out.

Whatever happened to Supersizing at McDonald’s anyway? Did they drop it after the movie in a rebranding attempt?

I went to McDonald’s a few weeks back. I had a small Sprite and I couldn’t even finish that. The idea that mfs were out there polishing off a Supersized Diet Coke with their meal is absurd to me. Especially given shrinkflation. Like, you know those Supersized drinks were fucking massive.
[Reply]
Page 2684 of 2691
« First < 1684218425842634267426802681268226832684 2685268626872688 > Last »
Up