ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 176 of 178
« First < 76126166172173174175176 177178 >
Nzoner's Game Room>****Official SNF GDT Denver Broncos Vs Kansas City Chiefs****
Rasputin 12:43 AM 12-05-2021
Can the Chiefs take down their foes for the twelfth time in a row?

Tune in and find out 7:20 pm SUNDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL Flex game
[Reply]
srvy 11:35 PM 12-05-2021
Originally Posted by Coach:
Yeah, that's my hunch too as well.

Here's another video that's a little more up-close.

Maybe Denver rolled the bus over on the way out of here.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 11:37 PM 12-05-2021
Originally Posted by srvy:
If Denver had scored on the 20 minute drive it probably would have swung momentum and we would have been in a dogfight. We have to stop the mental mistakes on offense and crush hope.

We have posters mocking other posters who are just wanting a better effort on offense, then blaming the weather lol. They have some gall saying they just watch but don't know football.
More often than not that’s what teams of Denver’s composition do on 4th down in the red zone, though.

Off the top of my head I can think of two (three?) times when Alex was unable to convert a game tying touchdown on 4th down against Peyton’s Broncos.

Denver’s team, with Bridgewater, we saw at its peak with KC throughout the mid-2010’s. We know how that story will almost always end.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:41 PM 12-05-2021
The play calling for Denver actually showed they feared our pass rush.

They knew they couldn't protect their QB long enough for their receivers to get open.

That is unbelievable after all that has happened this year.

They also did an amazing job not getting burnt on play action.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 11:43 PM 12-05-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
The play calling for Denver actually showed they feared our pass rush.

They knew they couldn't protect their QB long enough for their receivers to get open.

That is unbelievable after all that has happened this year.

They also did an amazing job not getting burnt on play action.
Yep, really enjoyed watching the coverage handoffs from Clark to people in the secondary. It was like exorcising the years where Eric Hicks would bite on even a highlight reel of play actions from Plummer.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:44 PM 12-05-2021
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
Yep, really enjoyed watching the coverage handoffs from Clark to people in the secondary. It was like exorcising the years where Eric Hicks would bite on even a highlight reel of play actions from Plummer.
Yeah this was a really interesting wrinkle they've thrown in. Must have been a bye week thing.
[Reply]
suzzer99 11:45 PM 12-05-2021
JFC made me think of that Plummer naked bootleg that would work every single time.
[Reply]
Hoover 11:46 PM 12-05-2021
Obviously Brett Reid was in the house tonight.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 11:48 PM 12-05-2021
Originally Posted by Hoover:
:-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:49 PM 12-05-2021
Top shelf Hoover :-)
[Reply]
Dayze 11:50 PM 12-05-2021
Yeah, that's my hunch too as well.

Here's another video that's a little more up-close.

Baker Mayfield sighting.
[Reply]
-King- 11:50 PM 12-05-2021
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
It's funny because a lot of folks on this forum lament how the game has moved away from stout defenses and how games used to played traditionally on the gridiron.

Yet, we've put together a dominant defensive stretch (with a defense reminding me of a more aggressive version of some of Sutton's Top 5 defenses) and yet many folks are acting like we're 6-7 and 2 games out of the playoffs. I don't get it.
Our elite offense that is led by a hall of fame coach, a hall of fame QB, a hall of fame TE and a potential hall of fame QB is playing horribly. I spend more than half of games being confused and frustrated. Can't even enjoy defensive stops because we're doing literally nothing with them despite all the talent we have.

So yeah, the defense being great is great, but as long as our offense which is supposed to be our strength is playing this poorly, I don't know how much fun games can be.

It's like saying Ravens fans shouldn't be frustrated at their offense just because they are 8-4 and their defense is playing surprisingly well. It's just not how it works.
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 11:50 PM 12-05-2021
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
JFC made me think of that Plummer naked bootleg that would work every single time.
And Hicks would have that “Hey!!! Wha happened”? Look on his face as the play (in SUPER SLO MO) went by him.
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 11:51 PM 12-05-2021
Originally Posted by Hoover:
I’m going laugh myself off to sleep with that tonight.
[Reply]
jerryaldini 11:52 PM 12-05-2021
On the long drive they had a 3rd and 2 on our 8 and decided to throw. They easily could have just run every down and scored. Don't expect Shurmer and Fangio to survive the season.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 11:52 PM 12-05-2021
Sloppy game but a 13 point win none the less. Turnovers were the biggest difference makers.

-Dirty Dan pick 6
-Broncos have a 10 min drive, turnover on downs.
-Pringle forces and recovers muffed punt
-Mahomes to Tyreek deflected pass ended one of KC's best drives.

Not to mention all the drops.
[Reply]
Page 176 of 178
« First < 76126166172173174175176 177178 >
Up