ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>Round two regroup
wannaGOback 11:10 AM 04-26-2024
I don’t even love worthy. I wanted one of the two Texas wr. And HATED the idea of drafting LT who would most likely be converting from RT in college. In the first round. In a 3 peat year. Why exactly would you do that with a HOF QB? Ya, it makes 0 sense. And I seriously doubt they were considering OT for a second. They leaked OT to that dumb reporter to prevent a WR run in end of round and scammed buffalo.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 11:11 AM 04-26-2024
Originally Posted by wannaGOback:
I don’t even love worthy. I wanted one of the two Texas wr. And HATED the idea of drafting LT who would most likely be converting from RT in college. In the first round. In a 3 peat year. Why exactly would you do that with a HOF QB? Ya, it makes 0 sense. And I seriously doubt they were considering LT for a second. They leaked LT to that dumb reporter to prevent a WR run in end of round and scammed buffalo.
Yeah, not a fan of Worthy pre-draft but we improved the offense and he will be a vertical #2 the entire time he is here. I wanted more upside but we got on base.

I also didn't want another project or defensive player with the 1st round pick.
[Reply]
Chiefnj2 11:19 AM 04-26-2024
If they wait until the end of the 2nd the likely options are the kid from Yale or Rosengarten. I think Sumataia goes in the next three picks and then Paul and Fisher soon after.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 11:24 AM 04-26-2024
Originally Posted by Chiefnj2:
If they wait until the end of the 2nd the likely options are the kid from Yale or Rosengarten. I think Sumataia goes in the next three picks and then Paul and Fisher soon after.
Really intrigued by the Yale kid.

He looks the part.
[Reply]
philfree 11:53 AM 04-26-2024
So a lot of folks looking at OT in round two but what about a replacement for Willie Gay? Looks like there's a couple of good LBs still available. Some guys who can play sideline to sideline, cover and rush the passer.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 11:57 AM 04-26-2024
Originally Posted by philfree:
So a lot of folks looking at OT in round two but what about a replacement for Willie Gay? Looks like there's a couple of good LBs still available. Some guys who can play sideline to sideline, cover and rush the passer.
He’s already here.

Chenal.
[Reply]
philfree 12:02 PM 04-26-2024
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
He’s already here.

Chenal.
Yeah but we still have a spot though for another LB on the roster who can do it all. Just food for thought. Could also be a hedge incase Bolton wants to big of a contract.
[Reply]
Palangi 12:46 PM 04-26-2024
Yeah but we still have a spot though for another LB on the roster who can do it all. Just food for thought. Could also be a hedge incase Bolton wants to big of a contract.
That’s a guy you can get in the 5th or 6 th round
[Reply]
Palangi 12:45 PM 04-26-2024
Tranquil
Chenal
Cam jones

I think we are ok. Willie wasn’t an all star that needs to be replaced
[Reply]
Mecca 01:33 PM 04-26-2024
I don't think some people understand that Kingsley could slide pretty far, he is incredibly raw, some teams don't want to wait forever on a guy or don't think they can develop someone like that.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:07 PM 04-26-2024
Originally Posted by Mecca:
I don't think some people understand that Kingsley could slide pretty far, he is incredibly raw, some teams don't want to wait forever on a guy or don't think they can develop someone like that.
I would gladly take him at 64.

Patrick Paul too.

With Kingsley, I'd prefer to sign Smith or somebody too. Paul and Morris can probably compete.
[Reply]
louie aguiar 02:31 PM 04-26-2024
I wonder if they would grab Jonathan Brooks if he fell to 64
[Reply]
golfindude 02:39 PM 04-26-2024
What's with Rosengarten. His info/#'s look as good or better than anyone left.
[Reply]
louie aguiar 02:49 PM 04-26-2024
Originally Posted by golfindude:
What's with Rosengarten. His info/#'s look as good or better than anyone left.
Really good senior bowl performance- excels in pass pro
[Reply]
Bowser 03:20 PM 04-26-2024
Originally Posted by Palangi:
That’s a guy you can get in the 5th or 6 th round
We already have that guy on the roster. Cam Jones.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Up