ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 19 of 28
« First < 91516171819 20212223 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Kansas City Chiefs Are A Bad Football Team
arrwheader 12:24 PM 10-24-2021
Top to Bottom. Time to rebuild.

Edit:

This team needs a lot of changes, currently they are a bad football team. Bad football teams lose every game to good football teams and sometimes win against other bad teams. They also turn the ball over minimum 2x a games. They have no focus, little fight, and seem to regress every game.

Time for a reboot.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 05:31 PM 10-26-2021
Honestly?

I'd fucking bench Clark and Jones this game. Inactive. street clothes. Fuck you.

Play the kids. At least they try.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:34 PM 10-26-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
The truth lies somewhere in between this year

Anything is still possible... or IS it?

[Reply]
ChiTown 05:34 PM 10-26-2021
Originally Posted by petegz28:
NFL Network says Chiefs miss the playoffs
:-)

I mean, there's a very real chance we will be 4-7 at the end of November, so no shit, NFL Network!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:18 PM 10-26-2021

In 2019 the Chiefs lost at the Titans and the Chiefs odds to win the Super Bowl dropped to +1200. The Chiefs didn’t lose another game and won the Super Bowl.

Two days ago the Chiefs lost at the Titans. Their odds just dropped to +1200 to win the Super Bowl.#ChiefsKingdom

— Itown Hard (@itownhard) October 27, 2021

[Reply]
TEX 07:29 PM 10-26-2021
I felt that after the Bills game. No doubt in my mind now. They easily could finish below .500 in the process. They are easily the most disappointing team in the league.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:29 PM 10-26-2021
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
I think this team has become complacent.

Everyone for the past few yrs have been telling them how great they are.

This team thinks it can come from behind like in Jan 2020 postseason, no matter how sloppy they play.

Except this team doesn't have a defense.....literally. They're last in just about every measurable statistic you can have on defense.
I don't think it's complacency.

It's leadership (Reid, Clark, Mathieu) with off the field distractions

It's scheme. Reid too distracted to fix the offense, the defense looking flat out lost under spagnuolo

Then it's frustration because some of the wheels have fallen off.

The only guys outside of this circle arguably dogging it is Jones. Tyreek is making uncharacteristic mistakes but I don't blame that on effort.
[Reply]
Marcellus 07:39 PM 10-26-2021
Well that seals it.
[Reply]
Marcellus 07:44 PM 10-26-2021
Originally Posted by 493rd:
The Chiefs have the best QB in football?
According to the players in the NFL they have the best player in all of football.

The standard for Mahomes is incredibly high because he set it but did anyone think he wasn't going to eventually have a couple really bad games in his career? And right now he is sitting at exactly 3 in 61 starts.

Yea he needs to play better but the reality is he was having a great year until 2 of these last 3 starts. He didn't forget how to play football recently they just need to figure out better execution.
[Reply]
Stryker 07:58 PM 10-26-2021
This team is DONE this season. which sickens me to say. The "D" is God awful and we will NOT be in the playoffs - ZERO chance - accept it Chiefs fans - WE FUCKING SUCK on ALL levels. It is what it is. D sucks, can't beat a 2 safety defense, Mahomes looks like he did @ TT. Move forward to the off season and start the rebuild. We loose, we suck, we need help on all levels of D and O.
DE, OT, RB, Safety, CB the list is LONG. This is a rebuild offseason as I have ever seen.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:05 PM 10-26-2021
Originally Posted by Stryker:
This team is DONE this season. which sickens me to say. The "D" is God awful and we will NOT be in the playoffs - ZERO chance - accept it Chiefs fans - WE FUCKING SUCK on ALL levels. It is what it is. D sucks, can't beat a 2 safety defense, Mahomes looks like he did @ TT. Move forward to the off season and start the rebuild. We loose, we suck, we need help on all levels of D and O.
DE, OT, RB, Safety, CB the list is LONG. This is a rebuild offseason as I have ever seen.
You are a massive fucking pussy.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 08:12 PM 10-26-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
You are a massive ****ing pussy.
He's not entirely wrong though. Although I think the offensive issues will mostly sort themselves out, there's just too much talent on that side of the ball not to.

But defensively, it's a dumpster fire. It's a monkey fucking a football INSIDE a dumpster that's on fire.

I don't think there's any fixing that. It looks like Sutton's last defense, it's that hopeless. Only with zero pass rush.

On that side of the ball, the spirit is not willing. Time to gut it and rebuild.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 08:27 PM 10-26-2021
I also don't think we make the playoffs. The pass rush can't be fixed with our roster and it can't be fixed with a trade either. That one thing has been the most damaging. I also don't think every game we will just be killed but with 4 losses already and many tough teams to go it's not happening.
[Reply]
tredadda 09:04 PM 10-26-2021
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
He's not entirely wrong though. Although I think the offensive issues will mostly sort themselves out, there's just too much talent on that side of the ball not to.

But defensively, it's a dumpster fire. It's a monkey fucking a football INSIDE a dumpster that's on fire.

I don't think there's any fixing that. It looks like Sutton's last defense, it's that hopeless. Only with zero pass rush.

On that side of the ball, the spirit is not willing. Time to gut it and rebuild.
I still have hope they can go on a run. The 2018 defense was also a dumpster fire and they came within an offsides of going to the SB. In a way I think them not making the playoffs is a good thing. Allows for them to cut dead weight and address positions of need with blue chip talent and not the end of every round talent.
[Reply]
Coach 09:11 PM 10-26-2021
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:

Got to imagine that Mahomes being a father now is probably an eye opening for him and that it's totally something new to him. So have to imagine that he has to manage his time between family and football, which he didn't had to do too much of that in prior seasons.

Also on defense, I'm just loss for words there. Chris Jones got paid, so we all know that there are some players who are buyer beware of that when they get paid, they tend to perform less than their contract. We seen this happen before.

I also have to imagine that HB is not happy about being extended, so he's not playing at his "usual" performance because he feels like he has to protect his own interests in hopes of getting a richer deal. If HB gets injured and is lost for the season, he has lost most of his bargaining power in the negotiation table.

As for Clark, I have no idea what's going on with him. Apparently he loves to play with his guns (not that there is anything wrong with that) than his production on the field.

This whole thing is just a shit show.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 10:44 PM 10-26-2021
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
I also don't think we make the playoffs. The pass rush can't be fixed with our roster and it can't be fixed with a trade either. That one thing has been the most damaging. I also don't think every game we will just be killed but with 4 losses already and many tough teams to go it's not happening.
Who are the seven teams that are likely to finish ahead of the Chiefs? There might be 5-6 that have a good chance, but I certainly wouldn’t bet on a 7th.
[Reply]
Page 19 of 28
« First < 91516171819 20212223 > Last »
Up