« First < 358408448454455456457458 459460461462468508558 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Investing megathread extravaganza
DaFace 11:23 AM 06-27-2016
A place to talk about investing stuff.
[Reply]
Al Bundy 07:40 AM 01-28-2021
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
RH currently "encountering an error" when trying to search for GME, AMC, and BB
They are allowing on selling on some of these.. the hedgefund people are going to go bankrupt and Robin Hood is in bed with them or so it seems.
[Reply]
KCUnited 07:43 AM 01-28-2021
GME "This stock is not supported on Robinhood"
[Reply]
threebag 07:55 AM 01-28-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
:-)

I would date her

No you wouldn’t. This is a stock thread not a sock thread. Just like your cash... ghost
[Reply]
ReynardMuldrake 08:10 AM 01-28-2021
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
GME "This stock is not supported on Robinhood"

[Reply]
Al Bundy 08:13 AM 01-28-2021

HELLO @RobinhoodApp YOU DONT BE THE JABRONI OF THE EARTH YOU LET THE PEOPLE PLAY OTHERWISE I BREAK YOUR BACK. DONT INSULT THE @reddittrading

— The Iron Sheik (@the_ironsheik) January 28, 2021

[Reply]
Huntordie 08:27 AM 01-28-2021
Did you pay too much for those SB tickets. Save on Tampa lodging & walk to the game. Call 813 357 4796.
[Reply]
KCUnited 08:47 AM 01-28-2021
Originally Posted by Al Bundy:
They are allowing on selling on some of these.. the hedgefund people are going to go bankrupt and Robin Hood is in bed with them or so it seems.
Sounds like they use Citadel to handle their order flow who lent Melvin a couple billion and are left holding the bag

Getting juicy
[Reply]
RunKC 08:54 AM 01-28-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Feel like I need to buy an airline stock and just let it sit. Seems like a slam dunk that it will come back
American Airlines up 30% at open today. I ended up getting Airbnb which has done quite well, but I hope you AA investors are happy today!
[Reply]
philfree 09:07 AM 01-28-2021
I question the motive of some of these Robinhood (and other platforms) traders. Are they just trying to make a buck or are they just out to screw up the hedge fund traders just because they can? We've been watching people destroy others business' all year so is this the same type behavior.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 09:37 AM 01-28-2021
Originally Posted by philfree:
I question the motive of some of these Robinhood (and other platforms) traders. Are they just trying to make a buck or are they just out to screw up the hedge fund traders just because they can? We've been watching people destroy others business' all year so is this the same type behavior.
They're doing nothing wrong here.
[Reply]
DaFace 09:38 AM 01-28-2021
We're talking about thousands of people, so concluding what "they" want is pretty tough. The subreddit itself is all about taking huge risks in hopes of huge payouts, so that's probably where it started - force the shorts to sell so that the price goes up and everyone can dump at the top.

Somewhere along the way, they realized that doing so would cause huge damage to a couple of hedge funds, and many believe such organizations to be at the root cause of a lot of economic problems, so some probably hopped on in hopes of sticking it to the man.

Then it got momentum, and you have random Joe's who don't really have any idea what they're doing but jumped on because they see people posting how much money they've "made." Eventually, the bottom is going to drop out, and it'll likely be these types that will get screwed.

So from my perspective, it's a little of everything.
[Reply]
philfree 09:41 AM 01-28-2021
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
They're doing nothing wrong here.
I didn't say they were I just questioned their motives.
[Reply]
philfree 09:50 AM 01-28-2021
Originally Posted by DaFace:
We're talking about thousands of people, so concluding what "they" want is pretty tough. The subreddit itself is all about taking huge risks in hopes of huge payouts, so that's probably where it started - force the shorts to sell so that the price goes up and everyone can dump at the top.

Somewhere along the way, they realized that doing so would cause huge damage to a couple of hedge funds, and many believe such organizations to be at the root cause of a lot of economic problems, so some probably hopped on in hopes of sticking it to the man.

Then it got momentum, and you have random Joe's who don't really have any idea what they're doing but jumped on because they see people posting how much money they've "made." Eventually, the bottom is going to drop out, and it'll likely be these types that will get screwed.

So from my perspective, it's a little of everything.
I'm wondering if there's a handful of leaders of this cabal. Pied Pipers so to speak with lot's of cash to work with who are stringing this along. This is supposed to be the little guys doing this but I have my doubts it's just them.
[Reply]
MagicHef 09:53 AM 01-28-2021
I'm wondering if there's a handful of leaders of this cabal. Pied Pipers so to speak with lot's of cash to work with who are stringing this along. This is supposed to be the little guys doing this but I have my doubts it's just them.
The initiator of all of this is a user on WSB named u/deepfuckingvalue.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 09:54 AM 01-28-2021
I dont claim to be market saavy but a guy i work with had 1001 dogecoins that he bought for less than 3$ a long time ago, now robin hood is locked up and wont let him buy or sell it wtf.
[Reply]
Page 458 of 934
« First < 358408448454455456457458 459460461462468508558 > Last »
Up