ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 280 of 297
« First < 180230270276277278279280 281282283284290 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***The Official EMAW Repository thread***
Saulbadguy 11:54 AM 11-15-2009
I know there are enough of us to participate in this thread, even when our seasons inevitably go to shit.

KSU vs Western Illinois today, tip-off at 3:00 pm.

One thing I noticed near the end of the game on Friday night - we had 5 true freshman on the court, and still played sound basketball. None of them were scrub walk-ons either. While I don't think we will make a serious run at anything this year, the foundation is being laid for a solid program in the future.
[Reply]
Buehler445 03:09 PM 03-26-2023
Sorry Cats fans.

I was rooting for you. Your team and Tang are damned likeable. And the shithead KSU fans I’ve managed to insulate myself from.

The officiating was shit. I hate shit officiating. But man you guys had a lot of chances to win it. Enjoy the ride, not just the outcome.
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 03:26 PM 03-26-2023
0-8. But I’m better knowing an even more tragic set of circumstances befell Creighton. Losing like that?

Yikes.
[Reply]
Bearcat 03:45 PM 03-26-2023
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Sorry Cats fans.

I was rooting for you. Your team and Tang are damned likeable. And the shithead KSU fans I’ve managed to insulate myself from.

The officiating was shit. I hate shit officiating. But man you guys had a lot of chances to win it. Enjoy the ride, not just the outcome.
One of the refs was practically doing cartwheels on on of his calls early on... seemed to be enjoying the attention!

Sometimes though, I really wonder WTF a ref's supposed to do... seemed like both teams were clowning around for a bit early in the 2nd half with a highly contagious case of the flops.

I'd much prefer to let teams play, but sometimes with the dramatics, I wonder if they should just let everything go as long as criminal charges aren't filed.

It's all Marcus Smart's fault.
[Reply]
Buehler445 04:20 PM 03-26-2023
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
One of the refs was practically doing cartwheels on on of his calls early on... seemed to be enjoying the attention!

Sometimes though, I really wonder WTF a ref's supposed to do... seemed like both teams were clowning around for a bit early in the 2nd half with a highly contagious case of the flops.

I'd much prefer to let teams play, but sometimes with the dramatics, I wonder if they should just let everything go as long as criminal charges aren't filed.

It's all Marcus Smart's fault.
I wouldn’t have minded a few flopping technicals in the first round. Like 1 for every game. Or better yet 1 for every team. Everybody gets a flopping technical. That way if there’s a bad one, T that bitch up.

Because watching all these objectively you should definitely throw your head back and fall down every fucking time someone gets close to you. It will pay.
[Reply]
Mr_Tomahawk 04:25 PM 03-26-2023
Tang is staying, right?

The Tang to Texas BS are just rumors? I know he’s a Texas native but he would be stupid to leave Manhattan NOW.
[Reply]
Bearcat 04:30 PM 03-26-2023
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
I wouldn’t have minded a few flopping technicals in the first round. Like 1 for every game. Or better yet 1 for every team. Everybody gets a flopping technical. That way if there’s a bad one, T that bitch up.

Because watching all these objectively you should definitely throw your head back and fall down every fucking time someone gets close to you. It will pay.
It's funny/sad how players will still jerk their head back on the drive all these years later, which is now 100% ignored... fucking clowns.
[Reply]
kstater 04:40 PM 03-26-2023
Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk:
Tang is staying, right?

The Tang to Texas BS are just rumors? I know he’s a Texas native but he would be stupid to leave Manhattan NOW.
Tang is not going to Texas.

Sent from my SM-S906U1 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 04:42 PM 03-26-2023
Originally Posted by kstater:

It’s hilarious. Rodney Terry is 12:00 from the FF and “Is Tang going to Texas”??? i
[Reply]
KC_Connection 05:26 PM 03-26-2023
Originally Posted by kstater:

I wouldn't be so sure about that after that Texas 2nd half.
[Reply]
Mr_Tomahawk 05:50 PM 03-26-2023
Just asking.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 06:27 PM 03-26-2023
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish:
It’s hilarious. Rodney Terry is 12:00 from the FF and “Is Tang going to Texas”??? i
After that choke job, you sure about that?

I'd much rather Tang stays at KSU.
[Reply]
Rams Fan 07:10 PM 03-26-2023
Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk:
Tang is staying, right?

He wouldn’t be stupid to go to a program that has more resources and pays better than KSU, especially in a state where he spent the last 20 years helping build up one of the better programs in the country. I don't think Tang would leave, though.

Texas would be stupid to move on from Terry.
[Reply]
Mr_Tomahawk 07:19 PM 03-26-2023
Nevermind, the rumors have shifted and are saying Cal is going to go to Texas.

I would love this for everyone!
[Reply]
BigBeauford 08:28 AM 03-27-2023
Helluva tourney KSU fans, but in the end, it was important to bring balance to the universe with the loss so us KU fans can still hang the Orange Bowl over yall.
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:37 AM 03-27-2023
Probably just falling for a troll job, but is CBB coaching really that fickle, that an EE appearance for a football school headed to a football conference isn't enough to keep your job in your first(?) year?

Seems like something bad pro teams do, not really a college thing. :-)
[Reply]
Page 280 of 297
« First < 180230270276277278279280 281282283284290 > Last »
Up