ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 122 of 122
« First < 2272112118119120121122
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2023-2024 NBA Thread***
dirk digler 04:43 PM 10-24-2023
Can't believe the NBA Season is starting tonight. Way to early but here we go.

Lakers vs Nuggets: 6:30PM

Suns vs Warriors: 9PM

Both on TNT
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:33 AM Today
Aaron Gordon and that insane series of events at the half probably swing the series permanently.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 11:38 AM Today
It’s interesting to watch Minnesota and okc slide for the same kind of reasons. Murray and pj Washington have not just stepped up, they’ve dominated. Where are these guys for okc and Minnesota? It’s not like shai or Edwards are ball hogs. They just don’t have the firepower outside these guys.

Jalen Williams has been decent enough but holmgren, and pretty much all of minnesotas not Ant guys have not been good.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 11:51 AM Today
I still don’t get how anybody could possibly hate watching Jokic play basketball.
[Reply]
O.city 11:57 AM Today
KAT going 5/18 was the killer.
[Reply]
BWillie 12:01 PM Today
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
I still don’t get how anybody could possibly hate watching Jokic play basketball.
Do you like watching Tom Brady play football? Slow, unathletic, annoying, but just has the skill and knows how to play the game. No its not fun to watch.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 12:21 PM Today
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Do you like watching Tom Brady play football? Slow, unathletic, annoying, but just has the skill and knows how to play the game. No its not fun to watch.
You think what Jokic does on the basketball court is comparable to throwing quick checkdowns for 5 yards?
[Reply]
BWillie 12:27 PM Today
You think what Jokic does on the basketball court is comparable to throwing quick checkdowns for 5 yards?
Similar concept. Mahomes is Anthony Edwards. Flashy, explosive, fun to watch. Brady is Jokic. plodding, skilled, and you struggle to figure out how he can be so good but you know he is.
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:40 PM Today
Similar concept. Mahomes is Anthony Edwards. Flashy, explosive, fun to watch. Brady is Jokic. plodding, skilled, and you struggle to figure out how he can be so good but you know he is.

You make Jokic sound like Tim Duncan.

The guy is fun to watch. He does it all.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 12:46 PM Today
Not with you on that. I mean better comparison is Tim Duncan who was kind of boring to watch. But Jokic has a lot more range in being able to do some things outside but more importantly how he quarterbacks a really smooth offense. It’s refreshing in a league that for many years had so many iso volume shooters.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:51 PM Today
Oof. Bill Simmons said in a throwaway line on his podcast TNT lost the NBA. Means Inside the NBA is all but dead as we know it. Super sad.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:56 PM Today
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
Oof. Bill Simmons said in a throwaway line on his podcast TNT lost the NBA. Means Inside the NBA is all but dead as we know it. Super sad.
Oh, man, I hope not.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 01:00 PM Today
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
Not surprising given what NBC was offering and the fact that they'll give the NBA a primetime spot on network television. Next year will be the last of Inside then and I assume Barkley will then go to the highest bidder between ESPN/ABC and NBC.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 01:04 PM Today

No clue how anybody watches this and thinks Tom Brady.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 01:09 PM Today
I don’t like that he makes Bronco fans happy
[Reply]
Mecca 01:13 PM Today
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Oh, man, I hope not.
They have separate contracts with warner media so yea it'd be dead.
[Reply]
Page 122 of 122
« First < 2272112118119120121122
Up