ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 73 of 73
« First < 23636970717273
Nzoner's Game Room>Jon Gruden made an oopsie [and has resigned]
Sassy Squatch 03:30 PM 10-08-2021

NFL statement: “The email from Jon Gruden denigrating DeMaurice Smith is appalling, abhorrent and wholly contrary to the NFL’s values. We condemn the statement and regret any harm that its publication may inflict on Mr. Smith or anyone else.” https://t.co/b9IUku9saH

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) October 8, 2021

[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 08:49 PM 11-13-2021
Originally Posted by Straight, No Chaser:
My how opinions change... couldn’t imagine this when Chucky directed the bus driver to do laps around Arrowhead last year.

He’a an first class a-hole. I hope he gets what’s coming to him.
I'm not a chucky fan, but personal emails should remain personal, this isn't the government with sunshine laws, it's a private organization and they have confidentiality and privacy laws to follow.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:45 AM 11-15-2021
:-)

Another thing I loved about that game: Andy Reid stayed aggressive. How often do you see a team win by 27 and their QB throw 50 passes? That's making a statement. They did his buddy Gruden wrong so he wanted to humiliate them. 👏👏👏 #Chiefs

— Dan (@tigerdan151) November 15, 2021

[Reply]
kevrunner 02:46 PM Yesterday

A three-judge panel of Nevada’s Supreme Court on Tuesday sided with the NFL against former Raiders HC Jon Gruden, saying that he was subject to arbitration even as a former employee and thus ineligible to sue the league over his 2021 termination.https://t.co/WwiogXmXLD

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) May 14, 2024

[Reply]
dlphg9 03:33 PM Yesterday
I'm not sure who I think is right in this.
[Reply]
backinblack 03:55 PM Yesterday
fuck the nfl
[Reply]
notorious 05:07 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
I'm not sure who I think is right in this.
Originally Posted by backinblack:
**** the nfl
There you go.
[Reply]
RealSNR 05:09 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by backinblack:
fuck the nfl
Ehhh.... I really enjoy seeing Gruden suffer.

I'll allow it.
[Reply]
Page 73 of 73
« First < 23636970717273
Up