Nzoner's Game Room>Bitcoin Take?
ChiefRocka 11:41 AM 02-15-2013
Bitcoin disrupts gold
Ethereum disrupts financial services
There will be others...

[Reply]
eDave 06:54 PM 05-13-2021
Doge Devs. Lulz.

Long way to go to catch ADA. Or ETH for that matter.

I would consider Doge an "in house" project when the product he wants is already available to him as POC. Developed, maintained, and enhanced by a much better team. What doesn't efficiency even mean?

Pump and dump. It was fun watching ADA money flood over there after the tweet yet maintains 15%.

Ninerfan is spot on regarding Musk and don't be fooled by Doges .012 energy footprint. That's infinite. Others are not.

Doge is Doge
ETH is a dead fork
BTC is dormant for a long time
ADA is where I will stay, staked, and no more trading. Mary Fork expected late July.
[Reply]
wazu 07:31 PM 05-13-2021
Originally Posted by Iconic:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mar...eo-11620944181
Haha. Yeah, no agenda here at all.
[Reply]
eDave 05-13-2021, 07:34 PM
This message has been deleted by eDave.
ChiefRocka 07:54 PM 05-13-2021
Today I learned ETH is a dead fork
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 08:02 PM 05-13-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
Doge Devs. Lulz.

Long way to go to catch ADA. Or ETH for that matter.

I would consider Doge an "in house" project when the product he wants is already available to him as POC. Developed, maintained, and enhanced by a much better team. What doesn't efficiency even mean?

Pump and dump. It was fun watching ADA money flood over there after the tweet yet maintains 15%.

Ninerfan is spot on regarding Musk and don't be fooled by Doges .012 energy footprint. That's infinite. Others are not.

Doge is Doge
ETH is a dead fork
BTC is dormant for a long time
ADA is where I will stay, staked, and no more trading. Mary Fork expected late July.

Wait, are you an ADA maximalist now? If you don't have ETH and/or BTC in this market, you're doing it wrong imo.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 08:03 PM 05-13-2021
Originally Posted by ChiefRocka:
Today I learned ETH is a dead fork
Yeah that is a bit out there. Your thoughts on the recent developments?
[Reply]
eDave 08:05 PM 05-13-2021
I gave no timeline for my pause.
[Reply]
MTG#10 08:06 PM 05-13-2021
Let me know if it drops back down to the lower $1.60's.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 08:16 PM 05-13-2021
Don't sleep on safemoon
[Reply]
eDave 08:23 PM 05-13-2021
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
Yeah that is a bit out there. Your thoughts on the recent developments?
ETH is what it is. ADA is what it's going to be. That can be applied a couple of ways.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 08:26 PM 05-13-2021
ETH is what it is. ADA is what it's going to be. That can be applied a couple of ways.
You know that ETH probably has the most development going on in the space right?
[Reply]
eDave 08:38 PM 05-13-2021
Yes. Towards what? POS. Which ADA already is. And guess who else has the most development going on with a clear road map with upcoming major milestone that solve the issues ETH is developing to. And if energy efficiency is key, ETH is out. The current politics and pull to green assures it. While only one day, why did ADA bounce well above ATH today while ETH (or any others really) not bounce at all?

I'm not here to argue about it or be belittled over it. Everyone will TA differently. Mine comes from an IT and Project Management perspective, if that helps you understand my thought process. It's just how I'm playing it long term. ETH is a fine investment.

Good luck to everyone.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 08:43 PM 05-13-2021
I'm trying to get my coinbase account straightened out. in my notes I found I think I have 15 Litecoins. I changed my email address a couple years ago and I've never been able to access my account since. I worked on it for 3 hours this afternoon and it has me locked out for 48 hours. :-)

Says it does not recognize my device. Well no shit, it's not the same one bitch!
[Reply]
TambaBerry 08:52 PM 05-13-2021
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
I'm trying to get my coinbase account straightened out. in my notes I found I think I have 15 Litecoins. I changed my email address a couple years ago and I've never been able to access my account since. I worked on it for 3 hours this afternoon and it has me locked out for 48 hours. :-)

Says it does not recognize my device. Well no shit, it's not the same one bitch!
You have to go through account recovery it's on their site
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 08:56 PM 05-13-2021
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
You have to go through account recovery it's on their site
Yes, I did that. It pings my phone with the code and when I punch it in it says it does not recognize my device and I get to try again in 48 hours so it can tell me the same damn thing. I went thru this shit two years ago and finally gave up. I tried instant access by taking photos of my driver license and that won;t work either.

I'm sure a hacker could get into my account in about 4 minutes though. FUCK!
[Reply]
MTG#10 08:59 PM 05-13-2021
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Yes, I did that. It pings my phone with the code and when I punch it in it says it does not recognize my device and I get to try again in 48 hours so it can tell me the same damn thing. I went thru this shit two years ago and finally gave up. I tried instant access by taking photos of my driver license and that won;t work either.

I'm sure a hacker could get into my account in about 4 minutes though. ****!
Have you tried contacting them about the problem?

https://help.coinbase.com/en/contact-us
[Reply]
Page 181 of 261
« First < 81131171177178179180181 182183184185191231 > Last »
Up