Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Like WOW. Fucking WOW.

Spoiler!
Spoiler!

[Reply]
ScareCrowe 01:36 PM 02-02-2022
Originally Posted by Bowser:
That was amazing
Just goes to show how despite a lot of the same team behind it Mando is clearly the better show. The best episodes of Bobba Fett have basically been episodes of The Mandolorian.
[Reply]
Fish 01:43 PM 02-02-2022
Holy shit. Everything about that episode was awesome.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:08 PM 02-02-2022
You have to be honestly shocked at how
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:37 PM 02-02-2022
omg

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Bowser 05:14 PM 02-02-2022
Nothing like beating an old dead mare - but how does KK have any semblance of anything at Disney or Lucasfilms after the popularity of what Filoni and Favreau have brought to the table since they've been given reign over these shows? Get Filoni and/or Favreau in her office rite naow.
[Reply]
Bowser 05:16 PM 02-02-2022
Originally Posted by ScareCrowe:
Just goes to show how despite a lot of the same team behind it Mando is clearly the better show. The best episodes of Bobba Fett have basically been episodes of The Mandolorian.
I have no idea why they felt the need to throttle Boba Fett like they have. Seeing him in Slave 1 take out the Sarlaac was fucking amazing, but everything besides that has been just ok at best.

Mandolorian is far superior, as a show and definitely as a character. Boba has been alright, but his right hand is more interesting and more of a bad ass.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:04 PM 02-02-2022
going to do a quick music edit
[Reply]
Frazod 07:37 PM 02-02-2022
I have no idea why they felt the need to throttle Boba Fett like they have. Seeing him in Slave 1 take out the Sarlaac was fucking amazing, but everything besides that has been just ok at best.

Mandolorian is far superior, as a show and definitely as a character. Boba has been alright, but his right hand is more interesting and more of a bad ass.
The way they're merging everything together makes me wonder why they didn't just call it by a single title, like "Adventures in the New Republic" or something similar. The fact that they had an entire episode of The Book of Boba Fett that didn't have Boba Fett in it is kind of telling. Plus, Boba's pretty far down on the list of prominent characters that I care about. And all it takes is a few minutes of Luke in either series and it basically becomes The Luke Skywalker Show.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:39 PM 02-02-2022
That was amazing
Originally Posted by Fish:
Holy shit. Everything about that episode was awesome.

Spoiler!
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
omg

Spoiler!
OMG this is the “Star Wars” we have wanted since the original movies. This was so good. We will be forever grateful to Faverau and Filoni for giving us this version of “Star Wars”.

Now if they give us a Tarantino/Captain Kirk/Klingons movie. I can die happy. :-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:41 PM 02-02-2022
Originally Posted by Frazod:
The way they're merging everything together makes me wonder why they didn't just call it by a single title, like "Adventures in the New Republic" or something similar.
Like I said months ago...it's an end around on that bitch Kathleen Kennedy and JJ Abrams.

They gave us six hours of dreadful dreck...Filoni and Co. have given us three times that and it's all goddamn wonderful.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:04 PM 02-02-2022

[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:14 PM 02-02-2022
Again no knowledge of canon or YouTube spoilers but I’ll spoil the opinion
Spoiler!

[Reply]
trndobrd 09:37 PM 02-02-2022
Originally Posted by ScareCrowe:
Spoiler!
Spoiler!

[Reply]