ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 579 of 2688
« First < 79479529569575576577578579 58058158258358962967910791579 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 05:37 PM 01-02-2018
Originally Posted by Ragged Robin:
...he threw 20 yards in between two defenders without setting his feet properly or following through (see: arm strength) and you think that's a display of touch :-)
You keep referencing Aaron Rodgers, a guy who has that same kind of arm strength and ability to make throws off his back foot with touch... but when Mahomes does it, it's not touch?

Wut
[Reply]
Ragged Robin 05:37 PM 01-02-2018
There's hardly any air under that ball, you guys are fucking stupid. The mere mention that he can improve ANYTHING gets you all in a massive rage :-)
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 05:39 PM 01-02-2018
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Wut
yah dude he LAUNCHED it like a rocket in between 2 defenders WAY TOO HARD and if not for the cold moist air and slightly higher humidity than normal that ball wouldve gone in there way too hot and it wouldnt have split the CB and Safetty perfectly and floated down so gently

too risky !
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 05:40 PM 01-02-2018
There's hardly any air under that ball,
you have got to be fucking kidding me
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 05:40 PM 01-02-2018
There's hardly any air under that ball, you guys are ****ing stupid. The mere mention that he can improve ANYTHING gets you all in a massive rage :-)
Alright shitass, done playing nice. You've got literally dozens and dozens of plays all over YouTube that you can watch of Mahomes making touch passes if you want. College, preseason, this past Sunday. They're all over.

I'm glad you did reference Rodgers though, although in such a stupid way. Because I made the Mahomes/Rodgers comp back last January, and I'm a believer in it now more than ever.

Shove your uninformed opinion up your ass.
[Reply]
Ragged Robin 05:41 PM 01-02-2018
That's not even a play that requires touch, blasting it before the other corner gets there is the right throw and for Mahomes, he showed that he doesn't need to set his feet or use his entire body to make it. Impressive, but not what I'm talking about at all. I'm sorry that you guys don't know what putting touch on a football means.
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 05:43 PM 01-02-2018
That's not even a play that requires touch,
sure it does, having the ball up higher was the right decision ...if he laser'd it in there it wouldve made it more possible for one of the defenders to just knock it down.....plus he had to get it over the passrusher's arms..the ball landed perfectly 'over the shoulder' to the FRONT arm outstretched...****ign LOOK at it...its a rainbow, NOT on a line at all...

youre just pulling shit out of your ass here

[Reply]
ptlyon 05:44 PM 01-02-2018
That's not even a play that requires touch, blasting it before the other corner gets there is the right throw and for Mahomes, he showed that he doesn't need to set his feet or use his entire body to make it. Impressive, but not what I'm talking about at all. I'm sorry that you guys don't know what putting touch on a football means.
The only thing you know about touch is the grasp of your partners shaft just prior to going down on it like a bomb pop
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 05:46 PM 01-02-2018
Someone help me because I've never heard of this Ragged Robin, is he one of those guys?...
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 05:46 PM 01-02-2018
Someone help me because I've never heard of this Ragged Robin, is he one of those guys?...
the join date would say yes
[Reply]
Ragged Robin 05:46 PM 01-02-2018
so the only counter arguments you guys have is showing a play that shows a completely different situation and a few remarks about homosexuals. I sometimes forget you all voted for Trump :-)
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 05:48 PM 01-02-2018
so the only counter arguments you guys have is showing a play that shows a completely different situation and a few remarks about homosexuals. I sometimes forget you all voted for Trump :-)
I told you what to do dude. There are touch passes in TONS of Mahomes videos. Whether or not you choose to deny them as such like you are with the one Clay GIF'd up is your choice.
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 05:48 PM 01-02-2018
so the only counter arguments you guys have is showing a play that shows a completely different situation me being incorrect
yes
[Reply]
New World Order 05:48 PM 01-02-2018
Sept 2013
[Reply]
Ragged Robin 05:52 PM 01-02-2018
I told you what to do dude. There are touch passes in TONS of Mahomes videos. Whether or not you choose to deny them as such like you are with the one Clay GIF'd up is your choice.
Throwing a ball 20 yards in between two defenders isn't a touch pass. That specific play didn't even require touch. It required velocity to get it to the receiver before the other defender comes across. Yes, he made it and it was very impressive. No, it was not a touch pass. I'm not saying he has NEVER made a touch pass in his life. I'm saying that he needs to learn how to master when to use it. You ****s are seriously entirely up in arms for the mere mention of something a rookie QB can improve on and it's ****ing ridiculous.

Originally Posted by New World Order:
Sept 2013
And the guy who asked was Aug 2013... your point is?
[Reply]
Page 579 of 2688
« First < 79479529569575576577578579 58058158258358962967910791579 > Last »
Up