ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 292 of 297
« First < 192242282288289290291292 293294295296 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***The Official EMAW Repository thread***
Saulbadguy 11:54 AM 11-15-2009
I know there are enough of us to participate in this thread, even when our seasons inevitably go to shit.

KSU vs Western Illinois today, tip-off at 3:00 pm.

One thing I noticed near the end of the game on Friday night - we had 5 true freshman on the court, and still played sound basketball. None of them were scrub walk-ons either. While I don't think we will make a serious run at anything this year, the foundation is being laid for a solid program in the future.
[Reply]
ChiTown 11:00 PM 02-05-2024
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Enjoy the rest of your season. I'm sure it will be thrilling to play in the NIT again.
Cope harder, and keep making those excuses
[Reply]
ChiefaRoo 11:01 PM 02-05-2024
Enjoy the rest of your season. I'm sure it will be thrilling to play in the NIT again.
KU fan hates himself and the world.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 11:01 PM 02-05-2024
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
Cope harder, and keep making those excuses
Cope harder? You guys didn't even post in this thread for two weeks before this game. :-)

You'll go back to ignoring this NIT team next game.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 11:03 PM 02-05-2024

[Reply]
Fish 11:04 PM 02-05-2024
Go cry in the KU thread.
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 11:05 PM 02-05-2024
Holy F! Peeking into the Beaker thread. I can’t believe those pussies are bitching about refs and no calls. Talk about a laughable topic when you generally have to play 5 on 8 whenever you play the hauks. What a bunch of bitches
It’s just the few super vocal weirdos. KU didn’t lose because of officiating. They had double digit lead, forced 17 TO’s, and missed the biggest FT in the game. They looked out of gas.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 11:05 PM 02-05-2024
Originally Posted by Fish:
Go cry in the KU thread.
I would think you guys would enjoy the fact that this thread is actually active now for the first time in weeks.
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 11:07 PM 02-05-2024
Cope harder? You guys didn't even post in this thread for two weeks before this game. :-)

Gosh, I guess we aren’t real fans. This team gets 5 more wins and they’ll be in the NCAA tourney.

Watch for my next post. It might be two weeks from now.
[Reply]
Fish 11:08 PM 02-05-2024
I would think you guys would enjoy the fact that this thread is actually active now for the first time in weeks.
We do. Now shuffle your ass off to your own thread and let tonight's winners celebrate without your sad excuses.
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 11:09 PM 02-05-2024
I enjoy it when it’s not active.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 11:09 PM 02-05-2024
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish:
Gosh, I guess we aren’t real fans. This team gets 5 more wins and they’ll be in the NCAA tourney.

Watch for my next post. It might be two weeks from now.
Real fans? No, I'd just call you realistic fans. You know what this team is and are giving them as much attention as they deserve.

Only way KSU realistically gets in the tournament this year is if they go and beat KU in AFH. Good luck with going 5 on 8 in that one.
[Reply]
ChiTown 11:11 PM 02-05-2024

I don’t post on K-State threads in game on a Chiefs site. You fucking weirdos are the only ones that feel the need to jerk it to GDT’s on a Pro Football site.

And by the way, your shit bag team just dropped one to a “NIT Team” that fumble fucked their way to 16 turnovers and still found a way to win. Deal with that.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 11:12 PM 02-05-2024
The current KU basketball thread was started last April and has over 3,000 posts in it, and not one of them from this K-State fan. Now, if you’d like, I can change that and go disrespectfully crow in that thread or I can stay in my lane here. Getting the picture?
[Reply]
KC_Connection 11:13 PM 02-05-2024
I don’t post on K-State threads in game on a Chiefs site. You ****ing weirdos are the only ones that feel the need to jerk it to GDT’s on a Pro Football site.
You've never posted during a KSU game on this website, huh? You'll forgive me if I'm a bit skeptical on that one.

Originally Posted by :
And by the way, your shit bag team just dropped one to a “NIT Team” that fumble ****ed their way to 16 turnovers and still found a way to win. Deal with that.
KU has dropped multiple games to teams even worse than KSU already and is still gonna be a #2 seed in the tournament in a month's time in a down year. I think we'll be just fine, thanks.
[Reply]
Fish 11:14 PM 02-05-2024
:-)... what a butthurt bitch...
[Reply]
Page 292 of 297
« First < 192242282288289290291292 293294295296 > Last »
Up