ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 57 of 163
« First < 7475354555657 5859606167107157 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Official 2022 FIFA World Cup Thread
TripleThreat 05:48 PM 11-09-2022

YOUNG AMERICANS
The USMNT was by far the youngest team to qualify for the 2022 FIFA World Cup, garnering valuable experience going through the rigors of World Cup qualifying. Through 14 qualifiers, the USA Starting XI came in at an average of 23.82, almost two years younger than the next closest team, Ghana at 25.67. Together, the other 31 participating teams averaged a Starting XI age of 27.5 through qualifying, nearly four full years older than the U.S. Sources say this is one of the youngest, but most talented teams the U.S. has ever fielded. While they may not win the world cup this year, they may garner the experience needed to make a serious run on home soil in the year 2026 when the World Cup comes back to North America.

2022 USA World Cup Roster

FORWARDS
Jesús Ferreira (FC Dallas)
Jordan Morris (Seattle Sounders)
Christian Pulisic (Chelsea)
Gio Reyna (Borussia Dortmund)
Josh Sargent (Norwich City)
Timothy Weah (Lille)
Haji Wright (Antalyaspor)

MIDFIELDERS
Brenden Aaronson (Leeds United)
Kellyn Acosta (LAFC)
Tyler Adams (Leeds United)
Luca de la Torre (Celta Vigo)
Weston McKennie (Juventus)
Yunus Musah (Valencia)
Cristian Roldan (Seattle Sounders)

DEFENDERS
Cameron Carter-Vickers (Celtic)
Sergiño Dest (AC Milan)
Aaron Long (New York Red Bulls)
Shaq Moore (Nashville SC)
Tim Ream (Fulham)
Antonee Robinson (Fulham)
Joe Scally (Borussia Monchengladbach)
DeAndre Yedlin (Inter Miami)
Walker Zimmerman (Nashville SC)

GOALKEEPERS
Ethan Horvath (Luton Town)
Sean Johnson (NYCFC)
Matt Turner (Arsenal)
[Reply]
louie aguiar 12:52 PM 11-29-2022
Originally Posted by frozenchief:
And scrap the offsides rule!
[Reply]
TripleThreat 12:57 PM 11-29-2022
How in the hell lol. I thought I was on the US and Iran game this whole time they were talking like it was, and then I realize we are singing Wales/England anthems
[Reply]
TripleThreat 01:00 PM 11-29-2022
I really feel like this yellow card shit carrying over into other games is bull shit.

I'm also confused why they are showing Mckenne is still sitting on a yellow (he got from game 1) how is he sitting on a yellow still after already playing against England?
[Reply]
TripleThreat 01:03 PM 11-29-2022
dump that pass off wtf.
[Reply]
Eleazar 01:04 PM 11-29-2022
Originally Posted by TripleThreat:
I really feel like this yellow card shit carrying over into other games is bull shit.

I'm also confused why they are showing Mckenne is still sitting on a yellow (he got from game 1) how is he sitting on a yellow still after already playing against England?
They accumulate through the group stage and the knockout stages, until the quarterfinal stage where a clean slate is given.
[Reply]
TripleThreat 01:11 PM 11-29-2022
Originally Posted by Razaele:
They accumulate through the group stage and the knockout stages, until the quarterfinal stage where a clean slate is given.
thats beyond stupid
[Reply]
penguinz 01:15 PM 11-29-2022
Originally Posted by Razaele:
Well, it’s an elimination game and he’s named two guys to the 11 who played a total of 1 game in qualifying. Fans usually want to see a manager who isn’t afraid to make changes and he’s done something risky here that will be talked about.
he has mismanaged the games already so not a big deal. This WC should have been about getting ready for 2026.
Renya not coming in vs Wales was BS especially with how Wales was defending the US.
[Reply]
penguinz 01:17 PM 11-29-2022
thats beyond stupid
Not understanding the game and it laws does not make it stupid.
[Reply]
TripleThreat 01:22 PM 11-29-2022
Originally Posted by penguinz:
Not understanding the game and it laws does not make it stupid.
You must be just as stupid as the rule then.

If you don't think it's stupid, then you must agree with it. Imagine agreeing that a referee can depict what is or isn't a "yellow card" not just a foul, and then you must spend the next 2 1/2 games hoping the next referee doesn't call you for another yellow card.

Imagine if football had that rule, where referees handed out yellows and if you get another one in the next 2 games, you miss a game? Get the fuck outta here with that shit.
[Reply]
Eleazar 01:25 PM 11-29-2022
Lot of pressure on their back line, game plan is working. Lots of possession. Trending like a good prospect of a U.S. win so far.
[Reply]
penguinz 01:26 PM 11-29-2022
You must be just as stupid as the rule then.

If you don't think it's stupid, then you must agree with it. Imagine agreeing that a referee can depict what is or isn't a "yellow card" not just a foul, and then you must spend the next 2 1/2 games hoping the next referee doesn't call you for another yellow card.

Imagine if football had that rule, where referees handed out yellows and if you get another one in the next 2 games, you miss a game? Get the **** outta here with that shit.
Again, not understanding the game doesn't make it a dumb 'rule.'
[Reply]
TripleThreat 01:28 PM 11-29-2022
Originally Posted by penguinz:
Again, not understanding the game doesn't make it a dumb 'rule.'
The fuck are you on dude, there's a difference between understanding a rule, and then either disagreeing or agreeing that it should or shouldn't be in the game... It's not rocket science.

You act like the NFL doesn't actively input and extract rules throughout the seasons over the years lmao.

If they extract this 3 game yellow card rule in 10 years from now I'll stand by my point it was DUMB RULE and should have never been in place in the first place.
[Reply]
dlphg9 01:34 PM 11-29-2022
If we had one motherfucker that was halfway decent at scoring, then we'd be really good.
[Reply]
penguinz 01:35 PM 11-29-2022
The **** are you on dude, there's a difference between understanding a rule, and then either disagreeing or agreeing that it should or shouldn't be in the game... It's not rocket science.

You act like the NFL doesn't actively input and extract rules throughout the seasons over the years lmao.

If they extract this 3 game yellow card rule in 10 years from now I'll stand by my point it was DUMB RULE and should have never been in place in the first place.
Keep showing your ignorance to the game.
[Reply]
Eleazar 01:36 PM 11-29-2022
Need to finish dribbles, too many heavy touches in the final third. Good overall so far though. Iran don’t look like scoring, US firmly in control of the run of play
[Reply]
Page 57 of 163
« First < 7475354555657 5859606167107157 > Last »
Up