ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 81 of 141
« First < 31717778798081 8283848591131 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Missing Planeteers
Buck 09:51 PM 06-09-2016
Who are some CPers that you miss that aren't confirmed dead, but probably are?

The obvious ones are FAX, Skip Towne, and Mr Blond.

Who else?
[Reply]
Rams Fan 09:42 AM 08-01-2021
Dylan hasn't posted in over a year.
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:55 AM 08-01-2021
I always imagine her as a freelance journalist in some war torn shithole
[Reply]
Pablo 10:20 AM 08-01-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
No mystery there, he got butthurt bigly by some old mods and vowed to never come back... he definitely let things get too serious

While we're in the D's, where the hell is DJLN?... he was one of our most prolific and knowledgeable posters since forever, then poof

I miss those 10 well considered and concise paragraphs he could seemingly bang out in 30 seconds at will

Sharp guy for sure, where the hell did he go?
He got butthurt a little before the election and took off. The thread was in The Lounge IIRC and was going down the same rabbit-hole. Talking politics on this place does not make for a good user experience.
[Reply]
Easy 6 10:35 AM 08-01-2021
Originally Posted by Pablo:
He got butthurt a little before the election and took off. The thread was in The Lounge IIRC and was going down the same rabbit-hole. Talking politics on this place does not make for a good user experience.
Huh, don't recall seeing that thread... I wouldn't have expected that from him
[Reply]
Pablo 10:39 AM 08-01-2021
Huh, don't recall seeing that thread... I wouldn't have expected that from him
Me either, but sometimes a break from this place is for the best.
[Reply]
In58men 10:39 AM 08-01-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Not everyone is a social butterfly or wants CP/real life crossover. :-)

I'm pretty sure he's mentioned not being on facebook or other social media and he never voluntarily posted in our mod lounge contact info thread.

It's fairly well known he owns a shop, but at some threshold it's more about respecting the guy's privacy than trying to hunt him down.
I disagree, he could be going through something serious such as depression and all he’s probably wanting is someone to acknowledge his existence. A “how have you been it’s been awhile” text/email never hurts.

You never know what someone could be going through. Hopefully he’s okay.
[Reply]
R Clark 10:43 AM 08-01-2021
He knew his stuff when came to pulling a wrench or he had me fooled, seemed like a good guy.someone on here had him work on a vehicle
[Reply]
Pablo 10:45 AM 08-01-2021
Originally Posted by In58men:
I disagree, he could be going through something serious such as depression and all he’s probably wanting is someone to acknowledge his existence. A “how have you been it’s been awhile” text/email never hurts.

You never know what someone could be going through. Hopefully he’s okay.
I mean, he's got regular customers on CP that know him. Maybe they can chime in. His shop still says it's open and operating online. Guy has a big family and a special needs child so I'm guessing he's just busier than hell.
[Reply]
In58men 10:45 AM 08-01-2021
Originally Posted by R Clark:
He knew his stuff when came to pulling a wrench or he had me fooled, seemed like a good guy.someone on here had him work on a vehicle
I had an issues with my car not accelerating while pressing the gas, I told him what I had troubleshooted and he knew right away it was the crank sensor. Fixed it myself for $25.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:47 AM 08-01-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Not everyone is a social butterfly or wants CP/real life crossover. :-)

I'm pretty sure he's mentioned not being on facebook or other social media and he never voluntarily posted in our mod lounge contact info thread.

It's fairly well known he owns a shop, but at some threshold it's more about respecting the guy's privacy than trying to hunt him down.
I don’t want to track him down. Trust can easily be lost. I never post about posters real life’s on here unless they had already posted that info on here. Never. That’s a line no one should cross.

Guys leave The Planet, I never ask why in real life or bring it up unless they do. I assumed one of you were friends in real life. Or at least “friends” on social media. My bad.
[Reply]
Bowser 10:55 AM 08-01-2021
I've said this before, but Talking Can needs to come back. All he wanted was a QB, and now that we have one he's nowhere to be found. Pretty sure he got into it with people that don't post anymore either, as well.
[Reply]
In58men 11:00 AM 08-01-2021
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
I don’t want to track him down. Trust can easily be lost. I never post about posters real life’s on here unless they had already posted that info on here. Never. That’s a line no one should cross.

Guys leave The Planet, I never ask why in real life or bring it up unless they do. I assumed one of you were friends in real life. Or at least “friends” on social media. My bad.
Nobody is asking for personal information, but like I said a check-in never hurts.
[Reply]
In58men 11:00 AM 08-01-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
I've said this before, but Talking Can needs to come back. All he wanted was a QB, and now that we have one he's nowhere to be found. Pretty sure he got into it with people that don't post anymore either, as well.
Sounds like he’s riding off in the sunset with Patty at the helm lol.
[Reply]
Otter 11:43 AM 08-01-2021
I always imagine her as a freelance journalist in some war torn shithole
Dylan? :-)

She's literally a swanky up-town New York City girl. Think sex and the city.

At least I'm pretty sure she's the one who gave me NYC advice when I was there. Hell, too many people to remember but it's not like this place is overflowing with women giving out advice on visiting Manhattan.
[Reply]
R Clark 11:45 AM 08-01-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Yeah his posts were damn interesting to read
[Reply]
Page 81 of 141
« First < 31717778798081 8283848591131 > Last »
Up