ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 136 of 158
« First < 3686126132133134135136 137138139140146 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Future Owner of the Kansas City Chiefs, Gracie Hunt
Dante84 10:21 AM 07-16-2019
Gentlemen.

This thread is set up so that we can appreciate of the next Owner of our favorite National Football League team the Chiefs of Kansas City.

Might I suggest we take a quick perusal of her Instagram feed, and share your relevant findings.

Link: https://www.instagram.com/graciehunt
[Reply]
JohnnyV13 08:50 PM 02-03-2023
Originally Posted by Pants:
She's hot. Mom's hotter though.
Mom was amazing at 21. I used to talk to Tavia in the UMKC gym almost every day the semester before she won Miss Kansas.

BTW mom is very fun to talk to, charming, smart, and witty when you got past the processed answers that came from her beauty queen training. Don't pay attention to her interviews these days, because she's super careful when she does those.

Oh, and another fun fact you won't find in most recaps today is that Tavia won the swimsuit portion of the competition when she was in the finals of the Miss USA pageant.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:06 PM 02-03-2023
Originally Posted by JohnnyV13:
Mom was amazing at 21. I used to talk to Tavia in the UMKC gym almost every day the semester before she won Miss Kansas.

BTW mom is very fun to talk to, charming, smart, and witty when you got past the processed answers that came from her beauty queen training. Don't pay attention to her interviews these days, because she's super careful when she does those.

Oh, and another fun fact you won't find in most recaps today is that Tavia won the swimsuit portion of the competition when she was in the finals of the Miss USA pageant.
Tavia is super careful with what she says? She's been posting anti vax shit on IG lol
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:07 PM 02-03-2023
Originally Posted by loochy:
Yup, still ugly.
Coochy get out of your feelings about some chick that doesn't even know you exist lol
[Reply]
JohnnyV13 09:51 PM 02-03-2023
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Tavia is super careful with what she says? She's been posting anti vax shit on IG lol
Well, I don't obsessively follow her on social media. She's been pretty damn cautious in every interview I've seen her do, but I can't say I regularly look for them online and I no longer live in the KC area so I don't see them on local news.

However, I do know she was a hospital board member in her early 30's, so she presumably knows more than a few doctors.

As for "anti-vax" shit, well, it's pretty clear the FDA did a lot of things that were really questionable during the pandemic. Hell, even my primary care physician doesn't recommend the boosters after he, personally, got hospitalized for a negative vax reaction.

This COVID vax stuff got ridiculously politicized, which was stupid bc Fauci headed the FDA under both Repub and Dem administrations. And, it was GW that started the policy of allowing for big pharma companies to fund expedited approvals, which they never should have done.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 10:01 PM 02-03-2023
Did you fold Tavia up like origami, Johnny?
[Reply]
JohnnyV13 10:10 PM 02-03-2023
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Did you fold Tavia up like origami, Johnny?
Never had a snowball's chance in hell. Clark was her bf well before I ever met her.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:15 PM 02-03-2023
Well, I don't obsessively follow her on social media. She's been pretty damn cautious in every interview I've seen her do, but I can't say I regularly look for them online and I no longer live in the KC area so I don't see them on local news.

However, I do know she was a hospital board member in her early 30's, so she presumably knows more than a few doctors.

As for "anti-vax" shit, well, it's pretty clear the FDA did a lot of things that were really questionable during the pandemic. Hell, even my primary care physician doesn't recommend the boosters after he, personally, got hospitalized for a negative vax reaction.

This COVID vax stuff got ridiculously politicized, which was stupid bc Fauci headed the FDA under both Repub and Dem administrations. And, it was GW that started the policy of allowing for big pharma companies to fund expedited approvals, which they never should have done.
Yeah I just follow her on IG everyone's stories pop up on the top I'll watch them when I'm bored. This ain't the thread to discuss it and regardless if she's right or wrong you usually don't see someone involved with ownership speak publicly on provocative issues. It's a no win from a business point of view
[Reply]
JohnnyV13 10:19 PM 02-03-2023
Yeah I just follow her on IG everyone's stories pop up on the top I'll watch them when I'm bored. This ain't the thread to discuss it and regardless if she's right or wrong you usually don't see someone involved with ownership speak publicly on provocative issues. It's a no win from a business point of view
Yeah, it actually surprises me that she did that.

Though, I can tell you she was a strong Christian when I knew her.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:21 PM 02-03-2023
Yeah, it actually surprises me that she did that.

Though, I can tell you she was a strong Christian when I knew her.
Those girls are surprisingly the most fun. I miss the St.Thomas Aquanis gals they were something else
[Reply]
JohnnyV13 10:29 PM 02-03-2023
Those girls are surprisingly the most fun. I miss the St.Thomas Aquanis gals they were something else
Heck, I went to twelve years of Catholic school so I knew lots and lots of the proverbial Catholic school girls. My sister also went to Notre Dame De Sion in KC.

As for Tavia being a strong Christian, I just mentioned that due to the anti vax thing, since a lot of them align right.
[Reply]
scho63 10:43 PM 02-03-2023
Heck, I went to twelve years of Catholic school so I knew lots and lots of the proverbial Catholic school girls. My sister also went to Notre Dame De Sion in KC.

As for Tavia being a strong Christian, I just mentioned that due to the anti vax thing, since a lot of them align right.
Hey JohnnyV how are you? :-)
[Reply]
JohnnyV13 11:30 PM 02-03-2023
Originally Posted by scho63:
Hey JohnnyV how are you? :-)
Good. I am weirdly going FROM AZ to KC to watch the SB with my Dad, who will turn 99 in March.
[Reply]
loochy 08:44 AM 02-04-2023
Coochy get out of your feelings about some chick that doesn't even know you exist lol
0/10 would not bang
[Reply]
MIAdragon 08:49 AM 02-04-2023
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
He lives on the Leeward side under a blue tarp with the other 4,500 homeless...
Way more than 4500 over there…
[Reply]
LiveSteam 09:03 AM 02-04-2023
Good. I am weirdly going FROM AZ to KC to watch the SB with my Dad, who will turn 99 in March.
That's awesome your Pops is still around.
All the Old timers I grew up with,are gone now.
God I miss them too.
Thier stories, the knowledge, the advice ect.
[Reply]
Page 136 of 158
« First < 3686126132133134135136 137138139140146 > Last »
Up