ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 128 of 158
« First < 2878118124125126127128 129130131132138 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Future Owner of the Kansas City Chiefs, Gracie Hunt
Dante84 10:21 AM 07-16-2019
Gentlemen.

This thread is set up so that we can appreciate of the next Owner of our favorite National Football League team the Chiefs of Kansas City.

Might I suggest we take a quick perusal of her Instagram feed, and share your relevant findings.

Link: https://www.instagram.com/graciehunt
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 01:36 PM 01-15-2023
Originally Posted by RockChalk:
C'mon man, you can't honestly say she is 0% sexy. I get that she is not the perfect woman for most men, but at a minimum, she is at least a little bit sexy to any man who likes to insert their penis into a vagina.
I think she is extremely beautiful. However, she isn't sexy at all.

Sent from my moto g stylus 5G using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Red Dawg 01:38 PM 01-15-2023
Half of you are crazy shit talkers. She is hot as fuck. None of you would even think twice if she wanted your dick.
[Reply]
loochy 01:39 PM 01-15-2023
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:

[Reply]
ghak99 01:45 PM 01-15-2023

Most can't differentiate between the two.

The jacket open picture does have some sexy in it though. I'll give her credit for the 1 out of every 500 pics where her team gets it right because when it's there it's damn sure there. The other 499 pics are just a form of beauty.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 02:09 PM 01-15-2023
If Travis or Patrick don't smash they are gay
[Reply]
threebag 02:34 PM 01-15-2023

You’re a feet dude aren’t you? She hides he feet a lot.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 02:38 PM 01-15-2023
Originally Posted by threebag:
You’re a feet dude aren’t you? She hides he feet a lot.
Not really. It's the lack of curves, and the kinda dead look in her eyes.

Her pics almost seem like pics of a cardboard cutout.

[Reply]
Gary Cooper 02:58 PM 01-15-2023
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Half of you are crazy shit talkers. She is hot as ****. None of you would even think twice if she wanted your dick.
Yeah, we've been spoiled by all these Instagram models who are hotter.
[Reply]
DRM08 01-15-2023, 02:59 PM
This message has been deleted by DRM08.
ChiefsFanatic 04:14 PM 01-15-2023
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Half of you are crazy shit talkers. She is hot as fuck. None of you would even think twice if she wanted your dick.
So, being pretty or beautiful does not equal hot or sexy.

No straight man would turn her down, because, well, Men..... but she doesn't turn me on at all.

Everything about her looks and seems fake. Fake smile, fake poses, caked on makeup, Instagram/photo filters, etc.

If you find that sexy, good for you. I am attracted to real Women, who look like a real person.

[Reply]
BWillie 05:23 PM 01-15-2023
I have struggled to pinpoint why she is not the least bit sexy, and I think I figured it out.

She doesn't have a single curve on her torso, except for her breasts. From her breastbone to her hips, it's all the same size. Combine that with her Man Hands, and it's almost like she is MtF.

Yeah I like them 300 lbs with loose tacos too.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 05:26 PM 01-15-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
took bae to the movies

That’s a good pic.
[Reply]
BWillie 05:27 PM 01-15-2023
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
This thread is proof that Americans have become a lot too OK with fat and lesser healthy people. Her body, her shape, comes from being a fitness and healthy lifestyle addict.

That's what women are supposed to look like when they eat damn near perfectly and work their asses off in the gym.

Quit making excuses, she's about as perfect in terms of shape as a female can be.

Chief Fanatics type
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 05:29 PM 01-15-2023
I have struggled to pinpoint why she is not the least bit sexy, and I think I figured it out.

She doesn't have a single curve on her torso, except for her breasts. From her breastbone to her hips, it's all the same size. Combine that with her Man Hands, and it's almost like she is MtF.

So you are a hogger/plumper. NTTAWWT
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 07:42 PM 01-15-2023
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
So you are a hogger/plumper. NTTAWWT
No. Just because I don't like a fake Instagram model, who's father happens to own the Chiefs, doesn't mean I like obese Women.

I find a wide range of Women, with a range of skin colors, and weights, and ages sexy, etc.

I am older, so for me, an example of a Woman being sexy, but maybe not traditionally beautiful is Ruth Wilson.

I find young Women like Miley Cyrus and Florence Pugh sexy, although they are not traditionally beautiful.

I find Anna Kendrick sexy. I find Christina Hendricks sexy. I find Priyanka Chopra sexy. I find Zendaya sexy. I find Sydney Sweeney sexy.

I do not find Gracie Hunt sexy. Sorry.

Edit: This may throw some of you for a loop, but I find Tavia Hunt sexy.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:53 PM 01-15-2023
Originally Posted by loochy:
Nah, I wunt mah fatty cottage cheeze assez!

No! DON'T DO IT. Fatties should be shamed into doing something drastic. The world deserves women with perfect bodies. That's a woman's job, among other things - to be perfect looking and healthy... Don't settle for a fat bitch..
[Reply]
Page 128 of 158
« First < 2878118124125126127128 129130131132138 > Last »
Up