Page 10 of 35
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Media Center>House of the Dragon
mr. tegu 08:31 PM 08-25-2022
Still funny.

https://youtu.be/lle4t4o8EDk
[Reply]
lcarus 05:19 AM 08-27-2022
Since this show takes place a couple centuries before Game of Thrones the only character who could even possibly cross over is Melisandre. Her past is mysterious. We know she was in Asshai at one point before the War of the Five Kings.
[Reply]
RustShack 06:32 AM 08-27-2022
I looked at the Targaryen family line several years ago during GoT. Kind of wish I hadn’t looked at it again last night lol
[Reply]
BigRedChief 11:27 PM 08-27-2022
It’s officially renewed for a second season. That means HBO got enough new subscribers after the first week to bet another $100-$150 million on another season.
[Reply]
Chiefnj2 08:11 PM 08-28-2022
Episode 2 was good. Looking at the coming attraction, I’m not sure I like the quick fast forward.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 08:34 PM 08-28-2022
Thoroughly enjoyed. More more more.

Staylor, your boy was a little bitch when confronted with a powerful blonde girl. Weak.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:06 PM 08-29-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Thoroughly enjoyed. More more more.

Staylor, your boy was a little bitch when confronted with a powerful blonde girl. Weak.
Just further proof that there's more to the character than meets the eye.

Just like him telling Corlys that only he's allowed to talk shit about his brother. He's actually a loyal dude, just feels like he's been shit on.

There are parallels to Jaime, except he's not simping for his sister 24/7.

Still easily the best and most interesting character so far :-)
[Reply]
Bowser 01:05 PM 08-29-2022
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Ok, I'll be that guy -

Where can I stream this?
And we'll just put this happy little post in this happy little thread where it was meant to be from the start. Lol
[Reply]
TwistedChief 02:49 PM 08-29-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
There is no one remotely on the level of the Crabfeeder, dude. He wouldn't slink away when confronted by a little girl on a dragon.
[Reply]
ModSocks 02:50 PM 08-29-2022
There is no one remotely on the level of the Crabfeeder, dude. He wouldn't slink away when confronted by a little girl on a dragon.
He didn't slink away. He plans on fucking her later for the crown! It's all part of the master plan, ya see.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:51 PM 08-29-2022
He's definitely a badass looking character that I'm looking forward to, but I doubt he'll be around very long based on the previews for next week :-)
[Reply]
staylor26 09:33 PM 09-04-2022
This aged well...

[Reply]
DRM08 03:08 PM 08-29-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Just further proof that there's more to the character than meets the eye.

Just like him telling Corlys that only he's allowed to talk shit about his brother. He's actually a loyal dude, just feels like he's been shit on.

There are parallels to Jaime, except he's not simping for his sister 24/7.

One thing Daemon is 100% correct about is that his brother is way too weak. I'm not sure if there are any heroes in this whole story by the time the civil war is done. But Daemon won't be viewed as a completely bad guy at the end of it.

Daemon is loyal to the pure Targaryen bloodline, whereas we have the Hightower family trying to weasel their way onto the Throne...basically hijacking it from a Targaryen dynasty into a Hightower dynasty.
[Reply]
staylor26 03:39 PM 08-29-2022
Originally Posted by DRM08:
One thing Daemon is 100% correct about is that his brother is way too weak. I'm not sure if there are any heroes in this whole story by the time the civil war is done. But Daemon won't be viewed as a completely bad guy at the end of it.

Daemon is loyal to the pure Targaryen bloodline, whereas we have the Hightower family trying to weasel their way onto the Throne...basically hijacking it from a Targaryen dynasty into a Hightower dynasty.
Absolutely.
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 09:15 PM 08-28-2022
Originally Posted by Chiefnj2:
Episode 2 was good. Looking at the coming attraction, I’m not sure I like the quick fast forward.
Agreed! Really enjoy it so far. But based on the trailer for next week:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Page 10 of 35
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Up