ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3666 of 3903
« First < 2666316635663616365636623663366436653666 3667366836693670367637163766 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***
JakeF 10:28 PM 02-26-2020
A couple of reminders...

Originally Posted by Bwana:
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
O.city 11:31 AM 08-18-2021
I don't believe upon a quick glance that the paper youre citing there is ADE. I believe that would be more Vaccine Hypersensitivity reactions.
[Reply]
O.city 11:35 AM 08-18-2021
The only virus I'm aware of to cause ADE is Dengue fever, which IIRC, infects Macrophages.

Sars Cov 2 is epithelial cells in the respiratory system.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 11:36 AM 08-18-2021
Originally Posted by O.city:
What we're seeing now is the opposite of what you'd see if ADE was happening.

Unless Sars Cov 2 starts infecting macrophages, I'm skeptical we'll see ADE
It happened in every past animal trial, so it shouldn't come as a huge shock if it occurs. Like I said earlier, the inventor of mRNA believes it's starting to happen now.

And I can't find the link at the moment, but there was a video of a hospital administrator in Sydney saying that their facility was chock full of severe breakthrough cases in vaccinated people in their 20s, 30s, 40s and 50s. And only 15% of Sydney is vaccinated.
[Reply]
O.city 11:37 AM 08-18-2021
If you were seeing ADE, you'd see those vaccinated having more severe disease than we are up to this point. Something to watch in the future.
[Reply]
O.city 11:38 AM 08-18-2021
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
It happened in every past animal trial, so it shouldn't come as a huge shock if it occurs. Like I said earlier, the inventor of mRNA believes it's starting to happen now.

And I can't find the link at the moment, but there was a video of a hospital administrator in Sydney saying that their facility was chock full of severe breakthrough cases in vaccinated people in their 20s, 30s, 40s and 50s. And only 15% of Sydney is vaccinated.
Again, I don't think ADE is what happened in those situations.
[Reply]
Saulbadguy 11:41 AM 08-18-2021
https://www.kcur.org/news/2021-08-18...570-miles-away

What a colossal waste of resources.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 11:42 AM 08-18-2021

You believe that hoax?

The Sydney example, if your 15% number is accurate, isn't significant when you consider how many people in the USA have been given mRNA shots and have definitely been exposed to COVID over the last several months and we are definitely not seeing it here.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 11:44 AM 08-18-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Why has this one not been banned from the thread?
You should have been banned for saying that PhDs have less common sense than people with Master's degrees.
[Reply]
SupDock 11:44 AM 08-18-2021

It did?

In conclusion, the clinical, virological, and pathological findings presented in this study revealed no exacerbation of infection in the rhesus macaques immunized with the inactivated SARS-CoV Z-1 vaccine following challenge with SARS-CoV NS-1. Therefore, these results preliminarily indicated that low levels of antibodies induced by the inactivated SARS-CoV Z-1 vaccine may not induce ADE in rhesus
macaques, and the vaccine could be a good candidate for clinical trials.

https://link.springer.com/article/10...250-018-0009-2

Read more here

https://www.medpagetoday.com/special...clusives/91648

You continue to throw things against the wall and hope something sticks. I keep telling myself I will quit responding.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 11:46 AM 08-18-2021
You should have been banned for saying that PhDs have less common sense than people with Master's degrees.
:-)

Not been around the real world much have you? Pretty clear from your posts.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 11:49 AM 08-18-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
You believe that hoax?

The Sydney example, if your 15% number is accurate, isn't significant when you consider how many people in the USA have been given mRNA shots and have definitely been exposed to COVID over the last several months and we are definitely not seeing it here.
How is it a hoax?
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 12:02 PM 08-18-2021
Originally Posted by SupDock:
It did?

In conclusion, the clinical, virological, and pathological findings presented in this study revealed no exacerbation of infection in the rhesus macaques immunized with the inactivated SARS-CoV Z-1 vaccine following challenge with SARS-CoV NS-1. Therefore, these results preliminarily indicated that low levels of antibodies induced by the inactivated SARS-CoV Z-1 vaccine may not induce ADE in rhesus
macaques, and the vaccine could be a good candidate for clinical trials.

https://link.springer.com/article/10...250-018-0009-2

Read more here

https://www.medpagetoday.com/special...clusives/91648

You continue to throw things against the wall and hope something sticks. I keep telling myself I will quit responding.
There are thousands upon thousands of doctors and scientists voicing concerns about these things, including the inventor of mRNA technology, yet you act as if it's just me.

At this early stage in clinical trials, what makes you so confident in its safety? What makes you think that all of their concerns are invalid?

Remember, I'm the one who is just saying there are factors that might deserve more consideration. You're the ones who are adamant that the risks are low.
[Reply]
O.city 12:05 PM 08-18-2021
At this point, we're prioritizing boosters to protect against a mild infection for those already protected against serious disease. I think it's premature.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 12:06 PM 08-18-2021
There are thousands upon thousands of doctors and scientists voicing concerns about these things, including the inventor of mRNA technology, yet you act as if it's just me.

At this early stage in clinical trials, what makes you so confident in its safety? What makes you think that all of their concerns are invalid?
When you can't even read/comprehend properly, let alone vet sources, why are your concerns valid?
[Reply]
SupDock 12:18 PM 08-18-2021

Remember, I'm the one who is just saying there are factors that might deserve more consideration. You're the ones who are adamant that the risks are low.
Essentially, I trust the major medical groups/organization to continue to have a consensus on the best course of action regarding treatment and prophylaxis.

I’m not a medical researcher.
[Reply]
Page 3666 of 3903
« First < 2666316635663616365636623663366436653666 3667366836693670367637163766 > Last »
Up