ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 20 of 38
« First < 101617181920 2122232430 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>JJ Watt released
Sure-Oz 08:48 AM 02-12-2021
@RapSheet: The #Texans are releasing star JJ Watt, source said.
[Reply]
BossChief 08:43 PM 02-15-2021
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
It makes too much sense not to be the case.

Just heard on NFL Live that he wants to go contend and play on a DL with other good pass rushers so he isn’t double teamed all the time.

KC, Pittsburgh, Green Bay... and really Pittsburgh is only in there because of the brothers. They aren’t real contenders.
So he wants to specifically go to KC...
[Reply]
ForeverIowan 09:24 PM 02-15-2021
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
It makes too much sense not to be the case.

Just heard on NFL Live that he wants to go contend and play on a DL with other good pass rushers so he isn’t double teamed all the time.

KC, Pittsburgh, Green Bay... and really Pittsburgh is only in there because of the brothers. They aren’t real contenders.
Is it true JJ came out and said he doesn't want to play with his brothers in Pittsburgh? I had this same thought with the Jason Kelce rumors but does big brother really want to go play on little brothers team for cheap and ring chase? My money would be on Green Bay, Buffalo or KC.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:26 PM 02-15-2021
Originally Posted by Kman34:
Our cap space should be spent on giving Patrick more than .5 seconds to throw the ball..
You should join chiefsplanet.com , there you'll be told that an OL is irrelevant when you have a QB like Mahomes who is mobile. I'm serious....

Plus, the team's opt-outs will surely not opt-out twice, and will come back ready to not suck. Ask CP's self-proclaimed footballs Gods will suggest that even if we do nothing, Mahomes will enjoy an OL the rivals what Trent Green enjoyed.

:-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:42 PM 02-15-2021
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
You should join chiefsplanet.com , there you'll be told that an OL is irrelevant when you have a QB like Mahomes who is mobile. I'm serious....

Plus, the team's opt-outs will surely not opt-out twice, and will come back ready to not suck. Ask CP's self-proclaimed footballs Gods will suggest that even if we do nothing, Mahomes will enjoy an OL the rivals what Trent Green enjoyed.

Literally NOBODY has said offensive line is irrelevant. Not one person.
[Reply]
kccrow 09:50 PM 02-15-2021

Who has actually said that the OL is irrelevant?

I have not seen one person with no concern whatsoever. There are varying opinions on the degree of concern, but I don't recall anyone saying fuck the O-line.
[Reply]
kcxiv 09:57 PM 02-15-2021
Originally Posted by kccrow:
Who has actually said that the OL is irrelevant?

I have not seen one person with no concern whatsoever. There are varying opinions on the degree of concern, but I don't recall anyone saying fuck the O-line.
lol, no matter how much people earned you dont for see 2 Oline opting out, then losing 4 more starters during the season. Any team who loses 6 to 7 linemen is going to struggle even with depth. The Chiefs just had fucking horrible luck with injuries on the Oline. If we had all 5 starters, its a different game. I dont get how people dont see that.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:59 PM 02-15-2021

You should probably stick to your shit political takes and arguing that COVID is a hoax. Your football takes are shit.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 04:22 AM 02-16-2021
I see people are finally starting to agree that even with a mobile QB that an OL matters.

Took ya long enough!
[Reply]
luv 01:39 PM 02-16-2021
Originally Posted by ForeverIowan:
Is it true JJ came out and said he doesn't want to play with his brothers in Pittsburgh? I had this same thought with the Jason Kelce rumors but does big brother really want to go play on little brothers team for cheap and ring chase? My money would be on Green Bay, Buffalo or KC.
I just read somewhere that Cleveland is a contender.
[Reply]
penguinz 01:49 PM 02-16-2021
Originally Posted by luv:
I just read somewhere that Cleveland is a contender.
Would make more sense than Pitt. At least Browns are trending in the right direction.
[Reply]
Bill Brasky 03:04 PM 02-16-2021
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Watt
Jones
Nnadi
Clark

That’s a beast mode DL
That line makes me horny. Jeeeeesus it’d be filthy
[Reply]
jerryaldini 05:42 PM 02-16-2021
FWIW Marcus Spears just on predicting JJ to the Chiefs where he can ring chase and benefit playing with Jones and Frank. That line would dominate!
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 06:03 PM 02-16-2021
Just on character alone I would take JJ in a heartbeat. Can you imagine his locker room presence and demand for everyone's motor to be ON at all times:-) I think he would take Chris Jones game to the next level because Jones 'still' has not reached his potential yet IMHO.
[Reply]
htismaqe 06:07 PM 02-16-2021
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
Just on character alone I would take JJ in a heartbeat. Can you imagine his locker room presence and demand for everyone's motor to be ON at all times:-) I think he would take Chris Jones game to the next level because Jones 'still' has not reached his potential yet IMHO.
Exactly what I said early in the thread.

Beyond what the guy brings in his play, he brings a truck load of intangibles in terms of leadership, effort, etc.

He'd be a great signing if they can make it work.

[Reply]
Chiefshrink 06:15 PM 02-16-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Exactly what I said early in the thread.

Beyond what the guy brings in his play, he brings a truck load of intangibles in terms of leadership, effort, etc.

He'd be a great signing if they can make it work.

I think if Spags had him and we pick up another decent LB he would be a kid in the DC candy zone again. Put him on a snap count, I don't care.
[Reply]
Page 20 of 38
« First < 101617181920 2122232430 > Last »
Up