ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 49 of 146
« First < 394546474849 505152535999 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let’s talk about the Eagles (Super Bowl edition!)
RunKC 09:23 PM 01-29-2023
Well fellas what do we think?
[Reply]
GabyKeepsMeWarm 05:47 PM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by Davisj77:
Don’t worry the media LOOOVES the MAHOMES family ! They will shove them down our throats during sb week ! Every goddamn MAHOMES will get camera time ! They shove that diversity up our noses ! You are safe ! Who are the EAGLES who cares? Brittany the airhead will get plenty of MIC sessions to talk about nothing .

GO EAGLES!
Tried to read some of that. Quit.

Then I read the last line as "Go Bagels"

So that's what I'm gonna say now. The Philadelphia Bagels. The San Fransico Treat.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 05:48 PM 01-31-2023
Don’t worry the media LOOOVES the MAHOMES family ! They will shove them down our throats during sb week ! Every goddamn MAHOMES will get camera time ! They shove that diversity up our noses ! You are safe ! Who are the EAGLES who cares? Brittany the airhead will get plenty of MIC sessions to talk about nothing .

GO EAGLES!
I really hope that Rihanna brings out Jackson Mahomes to participate in the halftime show.
[Reply]
GabyKeepsMeWarm 05:51 PM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
I really hope that Rihanna brings out Jackson Mahomes to participate in the halftime show.
It's all about the booty.

Shakira/J-Lo, lots O' booty.

Weeknd, no booty, lots O' musical plagiarism.

Rihanna post child, LOTS O' booty.

We probably shouldn't even play the game.
[Reply]
Bearcat 05:55 PM 01-31-2023
I miss the Bengals fans. :-)

Lowest Expectations GIFfrom Lowest GIFs

[Reply]
raybec 4 05:58 PM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
I miss the Bengals fans. :-)

[Reply]
HC_Chief 06:05 PM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Again, you must not have a functioning TV or basic cable. It sucks Clevon, but the trailer park is so much better with you in it.
More like no functioning prefrontal cortex.

via GIPHY

[Reply]
Titty Meat 06:06 PM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Again, you must not have a functioning TV or basic cable. It sucks Clevon, but the trailer park is so much better with you in it.
He would be a hero in the DC sub
[Reply]
Kiimo 06:25 PM 01-31-2023
They shove that diversity up our noses !

Okay get the fuck outta here, bitchass
[Reply]
ModSocks 06:27 PM 01-31-2023
They shove that diversity up our noses !
A little diversity wouldn't hurt ya, considering how many dicks you've had shoved up your nose.
[Reply]
Skyy God 06:40 PM 01-31-2023
And what ? AFC was stacked with powerhouses? Poser BUFF vs ladies in Red KC ? NFC plays as a team ! Just like last yrs sb ! All we heard about was CIN will roll ! Joe borrow is the next goat ! Rams will absolutely get destroyed! Too much hot air in the AFC ! Not much substance
Don’t huff paint, kids.
[Reply]
cmd227 06:44 PM 01-31-2023
Hello Chiefs fans. We look forward to the impending battle with your great football team. This one may go down as a classic so buckle up. Been a fan of the Birds since 1980 and it's been a roller coaster ride ever since. Some incredibly great moments along the way mixed in with utter disappointment at times.

This team is the best Eagles team in my lifetime. They can only play the games on their schedule and should not be at fault for that. Inuries have escaped this team for the most part and this is certainly an anamolie we are not used to. In the trenches is where they impose their will. The continuity of both lines has been growing all year with the results being self evident.

My biggest concern for this game is obviously Mahomes. His escapability, arm angle throws, field generaling, decision making, etc... is a tall task for any defense. The Eagles best defense for that is going to have to be their offense, especially with running the rock. It's all going to come down to the trenches. Go Birds!
[Reply]
Bump 07:15 PM 01-31-2023
You won't see Andy Reid acting like this during the Superbowl. I didn't watch the game so I wasn't even aware of how ridiculous their coach is (I'm only interested in my favorite team, the Kansas City Chiefs).

NSFW swearing

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:18 PM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by cmd227:
Hello Chiefs fans. We look forward to the impending battle with your great football team. This one may go down as a classic so buckle up. Been a fan of the Birds since 1980 and it's been a roller coaster ride ever since. Some incredibly great moments along the way mixed in with utter disappointment at times.

This team is the best Eagles team in my lifetime. They can only play the games on their schedule and should not be at fault for that. Inuries have escaped this team for the most part and this is certainly an anamolie we are not used to. In the trenches is where they impose their will. The continuity of both lines has been growing all year with the results being self evident.

My biggest concern for this game is obviously Mahommes. His escapability, arm angle throws, field generaling, decision making, etc... is a tall task for any defense. The Eagles best defense for that is going to have to be their offense, especially with running the rock. It's all going to come down to the trenches. Go Birds!
See?!? Even the ones that appear to be sophisticated and well spoken on the surface can't spell for shit.
[Reply]
Bearcat 07:24 PM 01-31-2023
They can only play the games on their schedule and should not be at fault for that.

If you give a kid a math test that consists of simple 2+2 types of problems for 4 months, then tell him he'll be taking an advanced calculus test in 2 weeks.... you wouldn't blame the kid for being given simple math problems for 4 months, but you also wouldn't analyze his test grades and come to the conclusion that he's ready for the advanced calc test.
[Reply]
tredadda 07:24 PM 01-31-2023

My biggest concern for this game is obviously Mahommes. His escapability, arm angle throws, field generaling, decision making, etc... is a tall task for any defense. The Eagles best defense for that is going to have to be their offense, especially with running the rock. It's all going to come down to the trenches. Go Birds!
Welcome to the board. Good input.
[Reply]
Page 49 of 146
« First < 394546474849 505152535999 > Last »
Up