ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 103 of 146
« First < 3539399100101102103 104105106107113 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let’s talk about the Eagles (Super Bowl edition!)
RunKC 09:23 PM 01-29-2023
Well fellas what do we think?
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:48 PM 02-08-2023
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Jalen Hurts is a likeable guy. Every time I hear him speak and you watch his demeanor I come away impressed. He's a guy I'd hope can stay at the top of the NFC.

Hope his arm literally explodes on Sunday, but after that I can pull for him.
Been thinking that all season long, he comes off like a very smart dude who means serious business in every single clip I've watched... well chosen words, great demeanor, the works

Hopefully this upcoming loss is instructive for him, and propels him to greater heights in the future...
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 06:54 PM 02-08-2023
the eagles on the whole are a pretty likable team. great change from the bengals
[Reply]
tredadda 07:38 PM 02-08-2023
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire:
the eagles on the whole are a pretty likable team. great change from the bengals
Yeah I saw a story about Brandon Graham and people talking about his impact on their lives. Really cool to see. It’s hard to dislike them outside of Sunday. Now if they just didn’t have Suh.
[Reply]
tredadda 07:40 PM 02-08-2023
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Been thinking that all season long, he comes off like a very smart dude who means serious business in every single clip I've watched... well chosen words, great demeanor, the works

Hopefully this upcoming loss is instructive for him, and propels him to greater heights in the future...
I agree. Hope he continues to have great success in the future like finishing 2nd in MVP voting (behind Mahomes) and coming in 2nd in the SB after losing to the Chiefs.
[Reply]
Strongside 07:44 PM 02-08-2023
Floating on cloud 9 right now. Due to a very fortuitous set of circumstances, the wife and I will be 18 rows from the field Sunday. Never in my life did I think I'd attend one of these. Doesn't seem real.

LET'S GO CHIEEEEEFFFFS!!!
[Reply]
staylor26 07:45 PM 02-08-2023
Originally Posted by Strongside:
Floating on cloud 9 right now. Due to a very fortuitous set of circumstances, the wife and I will be 18 rows from the field Sunday. Never in my life did I think I'd attend one of these. Doesn't seem real.

Enjoy it man. Make some serious fucking noise for the rest of us!
[Reply]
Strongside 07:46 PM 02-08-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Enjoy it man. Make some serious fucking noise for the rest of us!
Absolutely! Will try to post pics here on gameday depending on the internet situation.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 07:48 PM 02-08-2023

Have fun bro
[Reply]
smithandrew051 07:48 PM 02-08-2023

You’re not just attending a Super Bowl…you’re attending a Chiefs Super Bowl.

I’m sure both of those circumstances felt impossible at one point, right? You get both at once.

Enjoy!
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:55 PM 02-08-2023

Damn, I’m jelly. You go have a fucking blast for us man. If I went it would mean losing my 10 days in Jamaica. I love my Chiefs, but I’m not giving up 10 days in Jamaica for a 3 day trip to the SB. I’ll enjoy on the TV, then enjoy my vacation in July! But I’m still jealous, and am positive you’re gonna have the time of your life.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 08:03 PM 02-08-2023
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire:
There’s such an interesting crossover between our two teams. Philly fans are ruthless but much as the media has tried to bait them into hating us (Sirianni revenge game! Hurts > mahomes. Sirianni a winner, while Reid tried couldn’t get the job done), most eagles fans haven’t taken the bait. They know us and they respect us.

Because their love for Andy Reid runs real real deep in that city and why shouldn’t it. Because they have an iconic chiefs bar in the city that spags loves to visit. Hell, you’ve got a hall of fame TE who’s bff brothers with Mr. Eagle at the moment. This shit runs all the way back to dick vermeil.

So interesting with all the trash talking that we end up with a Super Bowl with 2 fan bases who are totally different yet get each other.
[Reply]
tredadda 08:12 PM 02-08-2023

Take and post as many pictures as you can. Those are going to be amazing seats and shots.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 08:13 PM 02-08-2023

Best time of my life in Miami... Enjoy it, relish it, and yell like hell!
[Reply]
Halfcan 08:41 PM 02-08-2023
Absolutely! Will try to post pics here on gameday depending on the internet situation.
:-)
[Reply]
Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan 08:49 PM 02-08-2023
I'm getting really tired of all the talking heads (esp. ones who should know better) comparing the current Chiefs O-Line to the one that got run over by Tampa Bay.

There is absolutely no comparison between the two groups, but everyone keeps saying "Oh, the Chiefs couldn't protect Mahomes in Tampa, how can they possibly to it this Sunday?"

Good God, man, do you even read the rosters? I'm pretty sure there are only two people on the roster who was on that offensive line (Wiley, who was playing RG, IIRC, and Allegreti, who's not even starting . . . *sigh*)
[Reply]
Page 103 of 146
« First < 3539399100101102103 104105106107113 > Last »
Up