ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 23 of 52
« First < 131920212223 2425262733 > Last »
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>****OFFICIAL 2021 Saccopoo CP Mock Draft Thread****
MahomesMagic 11:21 AM 03-30-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I’m not totally in love with Dyami, but I think he’s a great fit in this offense and could be a legit #2.

I honestly preferred Tylan Wallace, but Brown was my next best available WR and was pretty close to the pass rusher I had in mind (along with a TE).

Yeah, like Wallace too. If he's healthy he's got talent.

I like the idea of Terry round 3 or 4 as a cheap Sammy replacement. Just run him down the field and let him punish people if they overplay Hill or Kelce.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:22 AM 03-30-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Yeah, like Wallace too. If he's healthy he's got talent.

I like the idea of Terry round 3 or 4 as a cheap Sammy replacement. Just run him down the field and let him punish people if they overplay Hill or Kelce.
That’s not how we utilized Watkins at all. We need a legit route runner at the X position.
[Reply]
Sfeihc 12:26 PM 03-30-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Samuel Cosmi
Quinn Meinerz
Dyami Brown

So how are we feeling about the Chiefs picks so far? I couldn’t be happier. I was debating between an edge rusher (who I’ll name after they’re picked) and Brown there, but after adding Jarran Reed to the DL and missing out on all the free agent WR’s, I had to do with the wideout.
Me likey
[Reply]
TambaBerry 09:52 AM 03-30-2021
Cosmi worries me, I don't know individually but that Texas oline got destroyed by OU.
[Reply]
Direckshun 10:22 AM 03-30-2021
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
Cosmi worries me, I don't know individually but that Texas oline got destroyed by OU.
Cosmi is going to be fine. His footwork is seriously outstanding. By his sophomore year he should be a really good tackle at least, if not a great one.

The problem is going to be his rookie year. He's 6'7" and his weight is not well distributed. He's going to be an automatic loss against bullrushes all season.

Give him an offseason in an NFL conditioning program, however, and he's going to be a lot harder to move.

I really like him, but he's not as NFL ready as Mayfield or Jenkins or Vera-Tucker or Eichenberg, and Jenkins/AVT are right tackles, and Mayfield may be a guard.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:52 AM 03-30-2021
4th round will be up this evening guys.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:55 AM 03-30-2021
I wish that either Jamin Davis or Kelvin Joseph had fallen to 63 because I would have taken them there. I’m good with the three rounds you have so far though.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:57 AM 03-30-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
I wish that either Jamin Davis or Kelvin Joseph had fallen to 63 because I would have taken them there. I’m good with the three rounds you have so far though.
I wasn’t planning on going OL with our first 2 picks, but Meinerz was easily BPA for me.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 10:47 AM 03-30-2021
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers select Hamsah Nasirildeen, S, Florida State
[Reply]
Direckshun 12:08 PM 03-30-2021
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers select Hamsah Nasirildeen, S, Florida State
Kellerfox, this is the steal I was keeping my eyes on.

This is a full round behind where he should have been taken. Maybe the biggest value in the draft so far.
[Reply]
Kellerfox 12:45 PM 03-30-2021
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
Kellerfox, this is the steal I was keeping my eyes on.

This is a full round behind where he should have been taken. Maybe the biggest value in the draft so far.
Yeah, that's a good one. I waffled between him and Holland at #75. Probably my top choice if the Chiefs go S early. Nasirildeen could very well be the second safety off the board.

The player I was thinking of is still on the board: again I'm not his biggest fan and think he will drop, but many evaluators have him ranked as high as an early second round pick on their top 100 lists.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 10:54 AM 03-30-2021
The New England Patriots select Tyler Shelvin, DT, LSU.

New England gets another big fat guy to allow them to move to a 2-4-5 defense.

Two fat guys. Pass-Rushers and coverage plus more coverage.

This could be interesting!
[Reply]
staylor26 11:34 AM 03-30-2021
Honestly, I’m probably thinking about calling around for a trade up to get that pass rusher or TE right now if I’m Veach and the draft falls this way.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:28 PM 03-30-2021
Round 4 is up!
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 12:29 PM 03-30-2021
The Los Angeles Chargers select D'Ante Smith, OL, Eastern Carolina.

Yeah, he could play T, but the versatility and upside is much higher here. Smith will get a shot at pairing with Darrisaw as a bookend, with the fallback option of placing him inside and getting a high-quality, athletic G.
[Reply]
Page 23 of 52
« First < 131920212223 2425262733 > Last »
Up