ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 23
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Media Center>Anthem
SnakeXJones 12:29 PM 01-25-2019
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
And servers full same as the ****ing alpha test. This is not a good look considering this is ONLY preorders and EA access. What idiot makes the decisions on having a shit number of servers for a AAA online only title?
Bethesda did same thing with Fallout 76. The servers are still a pile of shit.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 12:47 PM 01-25-2019
Originally Posted by SnakeXJones:
Bethesda did same thing with Fallout 76. The servers are still a pile of shit.
They shouldn't have called this a demo but a beta test, got in twice and first mission infinite loading screen have to alt F4 and go back to menu and try again. AAA devs shouldn't have these kind of problems, especially when they had the same problem in the alpha over a month ago.

I'm done with Bethesda, I tried to give them the benefit of the doubt and they banned me for making too many stimpacks. I feel dirty I ever said a good word about those pieces of shit. They sent me an email saying account suspended indefinitely. Then asked why were you making stimpacks for a half an hour? Really? Should have just given us private servers I don't want to play on their shit servers anyways. Responded back with I don't want to play your game anymore please give me a refund i'm done buying your games.
[Reply]
keg in kc 01:48 PM 01-25-2019
Yeah, I got into Fort Tarsis but not the mission.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 01:56 PM 01-25-2019
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Yeah, I got into Fort Tarsis but not the mission.
My 4th time going in mission now, it always stops at 95% loading and i have to alt f4. Same this time it just won't let me in. Last time my origin stopped working and took over 30 minutes to get back ONTO origin. THey're having major issues I mean it's affecting ALL EA games not just this one. Looks like they were totally unprepared, do they have any other games with dedicated servers? i think it's mostly peer to peer like destiny.

This guy has had zero issues, been playing all day...

[Reply]
Jerm 12:39 PM 01-26-2019
Yeah 5 minutes into this demo and I'm already loving it...gameplay is buttery smooth and the loop is awesome. The vertical and flying aspect really add a lot of strategy...once players really get the flying and hovering etc. down pat its gonna be magic.

Really, really like what I'm seeing so far...just has me even more excited for the full release.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 12:50 PM 01-26-2019
Originally Posted by Jerm:
Yeah 5 minutes into this demo and I'm already loving it...gameplay is buttery smooth and the loop is awesome. The vertical and flying aspect really add a lot of strategy...once players really get the flying and hovering etc. down pat its gonna be magic.

Really, really like what I'm seeing so far...just has me even more excited for the full release.
Right the best part is there is much to master but when you first hop in it's like you're in an IRONMAN suit flying around sometimes head first into solid objects. I just cringe and think man that's gottta hurt but the gameplay loop and the missions so engrossing are an easy selling point here.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 12:30 PM 01-27-2019

[Reply]
keg in kc 05:48 PM 01-27-2019
Been running fine for me today. Love that they unlocked all 4 javelins. I have now reaffirmed that I love all of them but collossus, and I'm probably maining storm.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 02:47 AM 01-28-2019
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Been running fine for me today. Love that they unlocked all 4 javelins. I have now reaffirmed that I love all of them but collossus, and I'm probably maining storm.
Didn't get a chance to play much yesterday but at 4pm I was still having loading problems stopping at 95%. I have a top of the line PC with google fiber so i'm not sure what could be causing the issue. I also deleted/redownloaded the game and it was still doing it.

The Collossus is fun but they need to make him more tanky, seems he's about the same as the Ranger defensively but that won't fly considering he takes all the aggro. I found myself mostly hiding with him waiting for my shields etc to regen.
[Reply]
The Franchise 04:01 PM 01-30-2019

[Reply]
Imon Yourside 04:41 PM 01-30-2019
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
No paid dlc, no loot boxes, 20 bucks is a lot for a vanity item but considering that's how they will fund the game from here on out AND the fact you can earn those by playing it's much ado about nothing. NOT pay to win. I have never paid for a vanity item nor will I care if a whale does in a game. Easier for me because one charge up front of $60 and then nothing else for the life of the game. They did say they might add in things like new suits to fly around in for charges, something I can get behind and support so they can keep the game world fresh.
[Reply]
Aspengc8 11:11 AM 01-31-2019
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
No paid dlc, no loot boxes, 20 bucks is a lot for a vanity item but considering that's how they will fund the game from here on out AND the fact you can earn those by playing it's much ado about nothing. NOT pay to win. I have never paid for a vanity item nor will I care if a whale does in a game. Easier for me because one charge up front of $60 and then nothing else for the life of the game. They did say they might add in things like new suits to fly around in for charges, something I can get behind and support so they can keep the game world fresh.
It won't be $20- bioware stated that was just a random pricing showing how they are going to model the skins with both in-game currency and premium currency.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 12:11 PM 01-31-2019
Originally Posted by Aspengc8:
It won't be $20- bioware stated that was just a random pricing showing how they are going to model the skins with both in-game currency and premium currency.
Right but i've seen a number of youtubers freakout over these things. It is a vanity item and it's not a loot box so whatever they want to charge won't affect me as Grinding is the fun of these games and i'm not playing dress up barbie. I'm more of an old school gamer where I can look like Bambi and won't care if i'm kicking ass. Substance over style I guess but i'm not too upset over non essential things in games.

Now Division 2 on the other hand will have Loot boxes and is somewhat pay to win considering buying the $100 to $200 version gives you extra inventory space. That's really crappy but so is Ubisoft as I've always seen them as more shady than even EA. Extra inventory space in a loot shooter is pay to win to me.
[Reply]
keg in kc 01:31 PM 01-31-2019
The YouTube tards going apeshit over that placeholder image was just hilarious. You know the number isn't the final, and even if it was, you still don't know how much coins cost. So $20 was just kind of arbitrarily settled upon.

What it does show you is which tubetards are worth watching. Namely anybody who didn't randomly go off the last couple of days, looking for clicks...

This weekend is really important for BioWare, though. They can't have the kind of issues they had during the alpha or during last weekend.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 04:41 PM 01-30-2019

[Reply]
Page 8 of 23
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up