ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 13
« First < 289101112 13 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs at the White House
BigRedChief 12:57 PM 06-05-2023

The content we all needed today 🥹❤️🫶🏾 #ChiefsKingdom #WhiteHouse #SBLVIIChamps thanks @PatrickMahomes 💍🏆 pic.twitter.com/NGZptqlpr5

— It’s Jodi Newsome (@ItsJodiNewsome) June 5, 2023

From Whitehouse, Texas to THE @WhiteHouse #ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/iylWT6vl2v

— Chief Concerns (@ConcernsChief) June 5, 2023

[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 03:34 PM 06-08-2023
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Since when is, "Do your ****ing job and play good football or get cut" a political statement?

Butker could wear a tie that has ANY political message on it. I don't ****ing care. Bottom line is he missed a whole bunch of field goals and extra points while playing on a 5-year $20 million contract, and acting like his shit doesn't stink by "making a statement" at a cheesy White House event. I wouldn't care what his tie says if he were a good kicker. He still can get that back, but I for one don't want to wait around for him to find his groove again if it takes more time past this season.

We don't need to pay $4 million next year to have a kicker who can't do his damn job. We can pay undrafted prices to some asshole to do that shit. And I'll bet the next time we win a Super Bowl that kicker would wear a tie that doesn't say anything.
Your comment was fine.
[Reply]
wazu 03:36 PM 06-08-2023

Andy Reid breaking down the food served at their White House visit is hilarious:

�� French toast ham and cheese sandwiches

�� “Exotic chicken fingers”

�� Watermelon cubes pic.twitter.com/JhDYu1TFSm

— Field Yates (@FieldYates) June 8, 2023

[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 03:36 PM 06-08-2023
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
The only reason Mark Davis is allowed to post here is he supports many of the bigoted opinions of others here.

Anyway the Chiefs did a great job at the white house and I'm proud of most of them. Minus the antivax homeschool clown who can't make extra points
Bigoted in your world merely means "disagrees with me."

Thus your take, "is a tale / Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, / Signifying nothing."
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 03:41 PM 06-08-2023
Originally Posted by wazu:
That is hilarious.

Imagine hitting up a Waffle House with Reid. It would be a grand old time.
[Reply]
Bump 03:42 PM 06-08-2023
The only reason Mark Davis is allowed to post here is he supports many of the bigoted opinions of others here.

Anyway the Chiefs did a great job at the white house and I'm proud of most of them. Minus the antivax homeschool clown who can't make extra points
actually going to go with that knowing what we know now :-)
[Reply]
Kiimo 03:54 PM 06-08-2023
Originally Posted by MarkDavis'Haircut:
Bigoted in your world merely means "disagrees with me."

Thus your take, "is a tale / Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, / Signifying nothing."
Shouldn't you be posting in the 35 page thread in the bad place calling gay people literal demons you fucking bigot
[Reply]
DaFace 03:56 PM 06-08-2023
Shouldn't you be posting in the 35 page thread in the bad place calling gay people literal demons you fucking bigot

(but he's banned from the thread)
[Reply]
The Franchise 03:56 PM 06-08-2023
Originally Posted by MarkDavis'Haircut:
Posted this right after the fracas started.

"Protect the vulnerable….until they’re alive. Then **** those kids."

The implications were clear.
Which has everything to do with being “pro-life” and nothing to do with actual politics.
[Reply]
DaFace 03:58 PM 06-08-2023
So...the Chiefs visited the White House, huh?
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 04:10 PM 06-08-2023
Shouldn't you be posting in the 35 page thread in the bad place calling gay people literal demons you ****ing bigot
Never wrote anything close to that during my tenure here.

Settle down.
[Reply]
Hydrae 05:24 PM 06-08-2023
Originally Posted by wazu:
OMG! They served chicken and watermelon to a bunch of black guys? At least they used french toast for the sandwiches and not waffles.

(Hey, if we are going to post anything other than what a great opportunity this was for these guys, why not?)
[Reply]
RealSNR 06:39 PM 06-08-2023
All Travis wanted to do was go to the podium and say, "My fellow Americans..."

[Reply]
tredadda 07:24 PM 06-08-2023
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
All Travis wanted to do was go to the podium and say, "My fellow Americans..."

That was so good!
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:41 PM 06-08-2023
Originally Posted by tredadda:
That was so good!
Kelce got down under the resolute desk and tried to crawl out to the other side like the Kennedys kid did. Mahomes had to get him out from under there telling him it was a joke, not a challenge.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:47 PM 06-08-2023
Originally Posted by Hydrae:
OMG! They served chicken and watermelon to a bunch of black guys?)
:-)
[Reply]
Page 12 of 13
« First < 289101112 13 >
Up