ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 13
« First < 7891011 1213 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs at the White House
BigRedChief 12:57 PM 06-05-2023

The content we all needed today 🥹❤️🫶🏾 #ChiefsKingdom #WhiteHouse #SBLVIIChamps thanks @PatrickMahomes 💍🏆 pic.twitter.com/NGZptqlpr5

— It’s Jodi Newsome (@ItsJodiNewsome) June 5, 2023

From Whitehouse, Texas to THE @WhiteHouse #ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/iylWT6vl2v

— Chief Concerns (@ConcernsChief) June 5, 2023

[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 07:41 PM 06-07-2023
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I'll cut him a break since he kicked the last-second winning field goal in the AFC Championship game and then kicked the last-second winning field goal in the Super Bowl.

But he should lay off the politics or he won't get invited to next year's White House event.
For him it's not politics.
[Reply]
neech 08:55 PM 06-07-2023

I hate to see Hardmen go, I know he wasn't everyone's favorite around here but I wish him a good career with the Jets anyway.
[Reply]
tredadda 09:04 PM 06-07-2023
Originally Posted by neech:

I hate to see Hardmen go, I know he wasn't everyone's favorite around here but I wish him a good career with the Jets anyway.
I would not be surprised if he doesn’t make the Jets roster.
[Reply]
Redden 09:41 PM 06-07-2023
Anybody listening to the New Heights podcast? Kelce brothers are hysterical. I'll bet they talk about the White House visit this week.
[Reply]
Bearcat 05:56 AM 06-08-2023
Originally Posted by Redden:
Anybody listening to the New Heights podcast? Kelce brothers are hysterical. I'll bet they talk about the White House visit this week.
Never heard of it.
[Reply]
Chitownchiefsfan 06:11 AM 06-08-2023
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
For him it's not politics.
You can say that for anyone who makes a political statement at these type of things.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 06:41 AM 06-08-2023
Originally Posted by jerryaldini:
Always the same crowd can't keep their shit in DC. Such a simple rule you'd think a courageous class act like MDH could follow.
You should be directing this statement at a few others as well. They commenced the political talk about the kicker.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:46 AM 06-08-2023
Originally Posted by MarkDavis'Haircut:
You should be directing this statement at a few others as well. They commenced the political talk about the kicker.
Just drop it. We as a whole have been pretty good about leaving politics out of this thread. Buttkicker should have too.

It was a fluff cultural thing. Easter Egg Roll on the white house lawn, pardon a turkey etc. No one thinks, or at least the vast majority of humans thinks if you attend one of these fluff events you are supporting the current occupant of the White House.

Although I think it was planned, we got another legendary moment in Chiefs football with Kelce at the presidential mike and Mahomes intervening to move on to the pic.
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:08 AM 06-08-2023
Uh, you're the biggest non-offender offender here when it comes to political statements that fly under the radar of "blatant political opinion" and are more "roll eyes and smh".
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 08:20 AM 06-08-2023
Originally Posted by jerryaldini:
Always the same crowd can't keep their shit in DC. Such a simple rule you'd think a courageous class act like MDH could follow.
Courageous class act? He's a retarded bundle of sticks. :-)
[Reply]
The Franchise 08:39 AM 06-08-2023
Where in my statement did I mention anything political?
[Reply]
RealSNR 01:12 PM 06-08-2023
Since when is, "Do your fucking job and play good football or get cut" a political statement?

Butker could wear a tie that has ANY political message on it. I don't fucking care. Bottom line is he missed a whole bunch of field goals and extra points while playing on a 5-year $20 million contract, and acting like his shit doesn't stink by "making a statement" at a cheesy White House event. I wouldn't care what his tie says if he were a good kicker. He still can get that back, but I for one don't want to wait around for him to find his groove again if it takes more time past this season.

We don't need to pay $4 million next year to have a kicker who can't do his damn job. We can pay undrafted prices to some asshole to do that shit. And I'll bet the next time we win a Super Bowl that kicker would wear a tie that doesn't say anything.
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:12 PM 06-08-2023
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Since when is, "Do your fucking job and play good football or get cut" a political statement?

Butker could wear a tie that has ANY political message on it. I don't fucking care. Bottom line is he missed a whole bunch of field goals and extra points while playing on a 5-year $20 million contract, and acting like his shit doesn't stink by "making a statement" at a cheesy White House event. I wouldn't care what his tie says if he were a good kicker. He still can get that back, but I for one don't want to wait around for him to find his groove again if it takes more time past this season.

We don't need to pay $4 million next year to have a kicker who can't do his damn job. We can pay undrafted prices to some asshole to do that shit. And I'll bet the next time we win a Super Bowl that kicker would wear a tie that doesn't say anything.
He's only good with Butker because he's mirroring his feelings. If Butker had shown up with a pride tie then he would be a piece of shit that needed to shutup and not bring politics into the event.
[Reply]
Kiimo 03:26 PM 06-08-2023
The only reason Mark Davis is allowed to post here is he supports many of the bigoted opinions of others here.

Anyway the Chiefs did a great job at the white house and I'm proud of most of them. Minus the antivax homeschool clown who can't make extra points
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 03:33 PM 06-08-2023
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Where in my statement did I mention anything political?
Posted this right after the fracas started.

"Protect the vulnerable….until they’re alive. Then **** those kids."

The implications were clear.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 13
« First < 7891011 1213 >
Up