ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 66 of 352
« First < 16566263646566 6768697076116166 > Last »
Hall of Classics>***** Official '21/'22 KU Men's Basketball Repository Thread *****
cmh6476 07:32 AM 06-28-2021
The Team:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/roster/

The Schedule:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/schedule/
[Reply]
RockChalk 10:49 AM 01-12-2022
Originally Posted by Al Czervik:
Not to pick only on Amy, but Gerry Pollard has sucked for decades as a ref.
Understatement. He's never been great, but he has been pretty awful the last 5+ years.
[Reply]
Lzen 10:55 AM 01-12-2022
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
No talk about the bullshit non call on goaltending?

Figured not.
Yeah, they missed that one. When I saw that live my first thought was that looked like a goal tend. The replay just confirmed it. Officials are human. Sometimes they miss calls. ISU got a couple of BS charging calls in their favor, IMO. So, these things don't usually just go in one direction.
[Reply]
Lzen 10:58 AM 01-12-2022
What's with the lineup changes? And then you get KJ starting but he only gets 5 minutes and then you don't see him again until later in the 2nd half. WTF? I realize part of it is due to injuries but man, oh man, Bill is like a mad scientist with the lineup changes and substitutions/rotations.
[Reply]
sedated 11:16 AM 01-12-2022
Originally Posted by Lzen:
What's with the lineup changes? And then you get KJ starting but he only gets 5 minutes and then you don't see him again until later in the 2nd half. WTF? I realize part of it is due to injuries but man, oh man, Bill is like a mad scientist with the lineup changes and substitutions/rotations.
Self said in the postgame that it was a reward to KJ for being intense in practice. On top of that it seems he still wants to send a message to McCormack.

He is cutting the rotation, Yesufu didn't see the court.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 11:34 AM 01-12-2022
Originally Posted by sedated:
Self said in the postgame that it was a reward to KJ for being intense in practice. On top of that it seems he still wants to send a message to McCormack.

He is cutting the rotation, Yesufu didn't see the court.
Very sad that he needs to send a message to a senior with 70+ career starts
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 12:02 PM 01-12-2022
Originally Posted by sedated:
McCormack isn't good on offense and seems to be in the process of being relegated to a permanent bench player.
He's shown the ability before. That's more than any of the other 5s can say. If this team is going to go on a deep run, they're probably going to need McCormack to play decent minutes and be at his best. I don't think a 6'7 freshman is going to cut it.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 12:36 PM 01-12-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
He's shown the ability before. That's more than any of the other 5s can say. If this team is going to go on a deep run, they're probably going to need McCormack to play decent minutes and be at his best. I don't think a 6'7 freshman is going to cut it.
I agree that we need a big body underneath, but for as big & strong as McCormack appears to be, he's so soft. He's just ok on the defensive side of the ball, he's not a good rebounder nor is he really a good scorer. I just don't see what puts him into the game.

I don't remember the play exactly from last night, but he got a really good entry pass right at the basket. All he had to do was go up strong and dunk it and take the foul he knew as coming. Instead, he moved to the other side of the basket, tried to put the ball off the glass, got fouled and missed the shot.

I'd take a 6'7" freshman that will play with some fire over what he brings to the table.
[Reply]
Al Czervik 01:01 PM 01-12-2022
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
I agree that we need a big body underneath, but for as big & strong as McCormack appears to be, he's so soft. He's just ok on the defensive side of the ball, he's not a good rebounder nor is he really a good scorer. I just don't see what puts him into the game.

I don't remember the play exactly from last night, but he got a really good entry pass right at the basket. All he had to do was go up strong and dunk it and take the foul he knew as coming. Instead, he moved to the other side of the basket, tried to put the ball off the glass, got fouled and missed the shot.

I'd take a 6'7" freshman that will play with some fire over what he brings to the table.
Agree with all that...
I have never seen a guy as big as McCormack miss bunnies when all he had to do was dunk it. So maddending.....
[Reply]
Bearcat 06:58 PM 01-12-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Damn, mine is $65/month for the 700GB... think it starts at maybe $55 for 500 or 600. Hell, TWC in KC was $60 and didn't have data caps or threats of slow downs, so the fact Cox has caps and unlimited is so cheap is a no brainer, even given any bundling.
Just wanted to randomly mention that I hit 698.23 GB this month out of 700, both avoiding the extra $10 for going over 700 (I'm sure 700.01 is $10, assholes) with practically no wasted data (of course, there's no rollover).

via GIPHY

[Reply]
Lzen 07:04 PM 01-12-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Just wanted to randomly mention that I hit 698.23 GB this month out of 700, both avoiding the extra $10 for going over 700 (I'm sure 700.01 is $10, assholes) with practically no wasted data (of course, there's no rollover).

via GIPHY

Huh weird. I'm paying Cox $65 and I get 1200GB.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 11:50 AM 01-14-2022
John Gasaway’s current top 25 college player rankings. Ochai came in at Number 4.

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...son-version-20

Higher than I would’ve guessed, but we probably see more of his shortcomings than most national writers will. We’re fans of just this team, so we’re more critical.
[Reply]
Bearcat 01:01 PM 01-15-2022
Texas Tech going down in Manhattan.
[Reply]
DanBecky 01:20 PM 01-15-2022
Ok, what’s the situation with Remy? Is it really the knee or is there something else going on?
[Reply]
KC_Connection 01:29 PM 01-15-2022
Originally Posted by DanBecky:
Ok, what’s the situation with Remy? Is it really the knee or is there something else going on?
His knee is messed up and he needs rest for March. As you can plainly see, this team isn't particularly good without him so it's more important that he sit these games and gets 100%.
[Reply]
SithCeNtZ 01:41 PM 01-15-2022
Braun has to be shaving points right? No one could possibly blow this many wide open looks?
[Reply]
Page 66 of 352
« First < 16566263646566 6768697076116166 > Last »
Up