ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 46 of 352
« First < 364243444546 474849505696146 > Last »
Hall of Classics>***** Official '21/'22 KU Men's Basketball Repository Thread *****
cmh6476 07:32 AM 06-28-2021
The Team:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/roster/

The Schedule:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/schedule/
[Reply]
mabbott 02:06 PM 12-08-2021
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
With the amount of gaming from my boys & streaming from my girl (and myself on both accounts), we kept blowing by our limit. Finally figured out that Cox offers a $50 unlimited data plan and jumped on it.
The juvenile in me wants to make a joke so badly!!!
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 02:08 PM 12-08-2021
With the amount of gaming from my boys & streaming from my girl (and myself on both accounts), we kept blowing by our limit. Finally figured out that Cox offers a $50 unlimited data plan and jumped on it.
Cox is ass.

I was so happy to move to ATT Fiber after it became available in my neighborhood. Cheaper, faster, and no data caps.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 02:13 PM 12-08-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Cox is ass.

I was so happy to move to ATT Fiber after it became available in my neighborhood. Cheaper, faster, and no data caps.
I have the reverse opinion.....

After years of having AT&T as our business phone line provider, I will never use them for anything ever again. So many issues that caused us loss of business over the course of 10+ years and they just didn't care.

I've been with Cox Residential since 1998 & they covered the cost to install fiber at our office. Have had minor issues & one major and they have always been quick to resolve it. Knock on wood, but I've had great experience with them.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 02:26 PM 12-08-2021
I have the reverse opinion.....

After years of having AT&T as our business phone line provider, I will never use them for anything ever again. So many issues that caused us loss of business over the course of 10+ years and they just didn't care.

I've been with Cox Residential since 1998 & they covered the cost to install fiber at our office. Have had minor issues & one major and they have always been quick to resolve it. Knock on wood, but I've had great experience with them.
The ISP side of ATT is pretty much an entirely different animal than the phone side, but if you want to continue to support Cox and their shitty service and plans, go for it. I only pay $60/month for Gig service and no data cap with ATT. Never have any slow downs or service interruptions unlike when we had Cox.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 03:01 PM 12-08-2021
The ISP side of ATT is pretty much an entirely different animal than the phone side, but if you want to continue to support Cox and their shitty service and plans, go for it. I only pay $60/month for Gig service and no data cap with ATT. Never have any slow downs or service interruptions unlike when we had Cox.
AT&T is AT&T as far as I'm concerned. I'm not talking about your standard residential/business POTs lines. We had four dedicated 24 channel PRI's run into our business. I've had what was their business level internet in our old office - I'm sure those speeds are more residential nowadays.

I'm glad you have good experience with them. I didn't and I won't go back to them. I've had good experience with Cox in general, as well as their customer service. To each their own.
[Reply]
Lzen 07:44 PM 12-08-2021
I'm pretty much with Mr Plow. My experiences with ATT have been shit. And I'm talking their internet. Cox, while not perfect, has been pretty good for the most part.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:43 PM 12-08-2021
Frontier fiber has a deal right now $79 for a gig. $50 for 1/2 gig. No limit on data. 3 year lock on price. $200 Visa card for signing. 1 year out you can cancel. 2 month penalty for canceling early.
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:24 PM 12-08-2021
Originally Posted by Lzen:
I'm pretty much with Mr Plow. My experiences with ATT have been shit. And I'm talking their internet. Cox, while not perfect, has been pretty good for the most part.
Here too.

Had ATT for awhile and there were a few outages but not too many. But I know enough people that have trouble it’s not bullshit. And the Deere dealer here has ATT and one month they probably had 28 out of 30 days with some sort of outage.

I switched to cable, who is this tiny stupid regional fuck of a company that I THINK buys their bandwidth from cox.

I think 3 outages in 5 years.

If I had a business that relied on internet (in town - at the farm we have one option) I’d get ATT and cable and a load sharing router. There’s no way I’d be naked with one provider.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 07:26 AM 12-09-2021
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Here too.

Had ATT for awhile and there were a few outages but not too many. But I know enough people that have trouble it’s not bullshit. And the Deere dealer here has ATT and one month they probably had 28 out of 30 days with some sort of outage.

I switched to cable, who is this tiny stupid regional fuck of a company that I THINK buys their bandwidth from cox.

I think 3 outages in 5 years.

If I had a business that relied on internet (in town - at the farm we have one option) I’d get ATT and cable and a load sharing router. There’s no way I’d be naked with one provider.
Fiber or DSL on the ATT? Everyone I know who had ATT DSL hates/hated it.

Everyone I know who is on ATT Fiber loves it.
[Reply]
Buehler445 08:29 AM 12-09-2021

Guessing DSL?

Pretty sure the Deere is on Fiber. I know one of the problems they had is someone smoked the fiber optic line.

Since I don't know I'm guessing I had DSL.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 08:39 AM 12-09-2021
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Guessing DSL?

Pretty sure the Deere is on Fiber. I know one of the problems they had is someone smoked the fiber optic line.

Since I don't know I'm guessing I had DSL.
We had constant problems with Cox internet. Slow speeds, service interruptions, and no urgency from customer support on any of it. When I'd call, they knew we had no other option because at that time Cox was the only ISP option for actual broadband in my neighborhood, and they usually just told me tough luck.

Exact opposite experience with ATT Fiber.
[Reply]
Lzen 08:42 AM 12-09-2021

Okay, let me tell you my story of dealing with ATT.

Mine was DSL the first time. This was about.......I dunno.....something like 15 years ago. Seems like it worked okay for awhile and then when they started working to put in fiber in my city, I started having connection issues constantly. Probably not related, though, as that work was being done on the other side of town. Anyway, I just got sick and tired of going through trouble shooting on the phone and them just sticking to their script. At one point, I stopped them and said "I know all of this and I do all of this every time. Get off your script and listen to what I'm telling you." Still did not help. And I had techs come out 2-3 times to try to fix it and the connection issues would inevitably start up again later. That's when I switched over to Cox internet.

More recently, about 2-3 years ago, I was looking to save some $$ on my bills and ATT just happened to offer me a good deal. So, I thought that, hey, it had been over a decade and surely they have gotten issues cleaned up with all the new fiber lines and whatnot. So, I accepted their deal and dropped Cox.

When the first bill came, it was not what they had told me would be the price. The suckers did the old bait and switch. I tried to get them to fix this bill issue, even calling their version of customer retention. Nope, they wouldn't budge. At that point, I was just sick of their BS and said "Come and get your ****! And I had better not get charged for early termination." They even tried to argue that part but they did eventually give up on charging me with that.

After that, I was done with ATT. The only thing I still have with that company is my family phones. I was even going to leave them a few months ago but they gave me a really good deal to stick around and I did. And I'm still satisfied with that deal. :-)

Oh, and Cox even gave me a great deal to come back after leaving just over a month earlier. So, I came out ahead in the end. :-)
[Reply]
Lzen 08:47 AM 12-09-2021

One thing about that is that my service was fine for years before I started having problems. If memory serves, I had Prodigy and ATT may have bought them a few years later. I don't remember if the issues started right away or if it took some time but these companies that go buying up everything often times ruin things.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 08:48 AM 12-09-2021
Originally Posted by Lzen:
One thing about that is that my service was fine for years before I started having problems. If memory serves, I had Prodigy and ATT may have bought them a few years later. I don't remember if the issues started right away or if it took some time but these companies that go buying up everything often times ruin things.
Sounds like DSL.
[Reply]
Lzen 08:50 AM 12-09-2021
Sounds like DSL.
Yes, it was. But my other issue was more recent. Not connection issues but ATT flat out refusing to honor their price agreement.
[Reply]
Page 46 of 352
« First < 364243444546 474849505696146 > Last »
Up