ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 5
< 12 345 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Fangio: "Drew Lock is a hard-throwing pitcher who doesn't know how to pitch yet."
TribalElder 11:06 PM 07-20-2019
Flacco is nervous
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 12:08 AM 07-21-2019
1) Lock is inaccurate. That normally is not fixable

2) Flacco was benched for a rookie that doesn't throw much in Lamar Jackson.

3) Elway

4) :-)
[Reply]
carcosa 12:10 AM 07-21-2019
The Broncos suck and all their players and fans should be beaten to death with hammers!!!!
[Reply]
New World Order 12:20 AM 07-21-2019
Originally Posted by carcosa:
The Broncos suck and all their players and fans should be beaten to death with hammers!!!!
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:30 AM 07-21-2019
MU QBs suck in the NFL
[Reply]
Bob Dole 10:30 AM 07-21-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
MU QBs suck in the NFL
Chase Daniel's bank account says hello.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:47 AM 07-21-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Looks like a mix of Josh Allen and Derek Carr.

[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 06:51 AM 07-21-2019
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Wow.

There are, just, no words for that . . . . . .
[Reply]
Lzen 09:09 AM 08-02-2019
What in the Hell? :-)
[Reply]
Redbled 09:11 AM 08-02-2019
Originally Posted by Lzen:
What in the Hell? :-)
I have no words.
[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 09:20 AM 08-02-2019
Originally Posted by Redbled:
I have no words.
x1000
[Reply]
Tonka83 09:20 AM 08-02-2019
My side actually hurts from laughing so hard. Who thought this was a good idea?
[Reply]
listopencil 07:16 AM 07-21-2019
This is exactly how I wanted Fangio to see Lock, because this is how I saw Lock. I wasn't wowed by his college play. He's got talent but he doesn't have everything going for him. If he did he would have been taken at the top of the draft. He doesn't and he wasn't. They took him in the 2nd round at #42 overall. That's a good pick. I had my eye on other guys but that's good value. He's in a good spot right now. He's competing for the #2QB job. The media is reporting that he has worked extensively on his footwork, playcalling, and general knowledge of the playbook. His agent was holding things up contract wise, and he told the agent that he was going to report to Training Camp on time, so the agent had better wrap things up, and it got done. A couple things have come up in the media that could have started drama and he deflated the issues and blew off the hype. So, he's doing what he needs to do.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 08:57 AM 07-21-2019
Originally Posted by listopencil:
This is exactly how I wanted Fangio to see Lock, because this is how I saw Lock. I wasn't wowed by his college play. He's got talent but he doesn't have everything going for him. If he did he would have been taken at the top of the draft. He doesn't and he wasn't. They took him in the 2nd round at #42 overall. That's a good pick. I had my eye on other guys but that's good value. He's in a good spot right now. He's competing for the #2QB job. The media is reporting that he has worked extensively on his footwork, playcalling, and general knowledge of the playbook. His agent was holding things up contract wise, and he told the agent that he was going to report to Training Camp on time, so the agent had better wrap things up, and it got done. A couple things have come up in the media that could have started drama and he deflated the issues and blew off the hype. So, he's doing what he needs to do.
Yep, I agree. He doesn't really suck right now .It'll take two years of Donkey coaching to ruin his attitude and get him to suck.
[Reply]
listopencil 10:16 AM 07-21-2019
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Yep, I agree. He doesn't really suck right now .It'll take two years of Donkey coaching to ruin his attitude and get him to suck.

We'll see. The Broncos got the QB coach (Scangarello) from the 9ers to be the new OC. He did good work with the 9er QB's. The new QB coach is some dipshit named T.C. McCartney that worked under Scangarello as an 'offensive assistant/quality control' guy. Could be good, could just be the guy that gave Scang blow jobs in the office. Who knows?
[Reply]
Page 2 of 5
< 12 345 >
Up