ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 18 of 19
« First < 81415161718 19 >
Nzoner's Game Room>More trouble for Kareem Hunt??
NIUhuskies 03:01 AM 01-24-2020
https://twitter.com/incarceratedbob/...148140545?s=21

Will be interesting to see if this is true or not...

Looks like the early rumor is that he got pulled over with weed. Nothing big, but he’s on thin ice already obviously
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:57 AM 02-25-2022
Originally Posted by jd1020:
I would imagine the Chiefs would forget that running was an option like in the AFCCG when they had 2 RB's running for over 5 ypc.
Oh, you noticed that too?

Like, you have an 18 point lead and your backs are averaging 5 ypc...you almost have to TRY to lose at that point.

Seriously.
[Reply]
suzzer99 10:21 AM 02-25-2022
The Browns are a running team. Defenses stack the box against them. No one's scared of Baker, especially last season.

Extrapolating Hunt's recent performance with the Browns to assume he might do the same vs. super light Mahomes boxes seems suspect.
[Reply]
Chitownchiefsfan 11:26 AM 02-25-2022
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:

Like, you have an 18 point lead and your backs are averaging 5 ypc...you almost have to TRY to lose at that point.

Seriously.
For the love of God. Let it go man.
[Reply]
kcbubb 11:46 AM 02-25-2022
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:

Seriously.
I’m still confused by your theory. You think that the command to lose the game came from above and mahomes was upset about it but decided to lose the game on purpose anyway?
[Reply]
BossChief 01:10 PM 02-25-2022
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
The Browns are a running team. Defenses stack the box against them. No one's scared of Baker, especially last season.

Extrapolating Hunt's recent performance with the Browns to assume he might do the same vs. super light Mahomes boxes seems suspect.
Not to mention KC has a STUD OL.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 04:25 PM 02-25-2022
IMO the RPO needs to be drasticly reduced.

Putting it on Mahomes to decide to hand off or try to make a play, the guy is the Apex Predator at qb.

When is he not going to think he either has to make a bigger play, or that he can make a bigger play.

Competitors want the ball. Especially in the biggest spots.

Just call some straight up, I don't care what you think you see, handoffs. COMMIT to the running game, not just throw it in as an option.

Will it frustrate him? Hell yes it will. But it also takes the pressure to decide whether to run or throw off of him, because you gotta believe that 1000/1000 this kid wants to throw the football. Even against 8 in coverage with an 18 point lead.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:21 PM 02-25-2022
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
IMO the RPO needs to be drasticly reduced.

Putting it on Mahomes to decide to hand off or try to make a play, the guy is the Apex Predator at qb.

When is he not going to think he either has to make a bigger play, or that he can make a bigger play.

Competitors want the ball. Especially in the biggest spots.

Just call some straight up, I don't care what you think you see, handoffs. COMMIT to the running game, not just throw it in as an option.

Will it frustrate him? Hell yes it will. But it also takes the pressure to decide whether to run or throw off of him, because you gotta believe that 1000/1000 this kid wants to throw the football. Even against 8 in coverage with an 18 point lead.
Yes.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 07:59 PM 02-25-2022
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Not to mention KC has a STUD OL.
Hunt would absolutely feast behind this o-line with Mahomes at QB.

People say Hunt wouldn't be playing at the same level he did his first go around here, but I'm not so sure. If he stayed healthy he would blow away anything CEH could provide.
[Reply]
Zebedee DuBois 08:08 PM 02-25-2022

[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 08:19 PM 02-25-2022
Originally Posted by Zebedee DuBois:
I'd make sure I was in that hotel lobby, and kicked that chick before Kareem did, and he'd stay!
[Reply]
MTG#10 09:00 PM 02-25-2022
If Cleveland actually cuts him I'd take him back in a heartbeat and let Clyde kick rocks. IF KH is reasonable with his contract demands of course...
[Reply]
CoMoChief 10:13 PM 02-25-2022
Yes..the RPO needs to be dialed down.....a lot.

Need to line up behind center more.

Weve seen their problems inside the 5yd line. They can't punch it in. It's VERY similar to what Gary Pinkel did with MU. Once they got inside the 5 or 10 they'd get cute and start going east/west instead of north/south.

This offense would be avg 40ppg with Hunt.
[Reply]

Weve seen their problems inside the 5yd line. They can't punch it in. It's VERY similar to what Gary Pinkel did with MU. Once they got inside the 5 or 10 they'd get cute and start going east/west instead of north/south.

[Reply]

[Reply]
FloridaMan88 10:29 PM 02-25-2022
Originally Posted by MTG#10:
If Cleveland actually cuts him I'd take him back in a heartbeat and let Clyde kick rocks. IF KH is reasonable with his contract demands of course...
If Cleveland cuts him and he’s willing to play for a team friendly deal then yes the Chiefs should sign him.
[Reply]
Flying High D 04:38 AM 02-26-2022
Maybe Kareem wouldn’t want KC. He be like fuck Clark and EB with a cucumber.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 01:50 PM 02-26-2022
Originally Posted by Flying High D:
Maybe Kareem wouldn’t want KC. He be like **** Clark and EB with a cucumber.
Sure. A team that he had his best years with, in an offense absolutely built to go against light boxes, with Mahomes at Qb, Kelce at TE, and Hill at receiver, and he's going to say no.

Kareem Hunt would cut his left testicle off to be able to return to KC.
[Reply]
Page 18 of 19
« First < 81415161718 19 >
Up