ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 11
« First < 56789 1011 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Burrows: I played in the SEC. None of these NFL stadiums can be that loud.
BigRedChief 06:06 PM 01-25-2022
Someone needs to remind Mr. Burrow’s he’s playing in the loudest stadium in the world on Sunday.

To be fair, Joe has never played at Arrowhead. Having said that, he is in for a rude awakening.

There is no place louder in sports and it’s not up for debate. pic.twitter.com/OKJCHlZj09

— (@lt4kicks) January 24, 2022

[Reply]
htismaqe 07:53 AM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by mlyonsd:
Throw in 15, 87, and 10 playing in full playoff mode the bungles are going to have to play a mistake free game to sniff a win. Which isn't easy at playoff Arrowhead.
They already played a near perfect game at home against the Chiefs and escaped with a win by the skin of their teeth. I don't think they can do it again.
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:54 AM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by eDave:
Today's communication technology and methods pretty much takes crowd noise out of the equation now.
Not true at all. It's really only the QB that benefits. Calling audibles and getting the line calls right is really hard when it's super loud.
[Reply]
dirk digler 08:01 AM 01-26-2022
It is going to be loud on Sunday and the weather is going to play a huge part in that. 47 and sunny in late January..shit it will feel like Summer out there and people are going to go nuts. I was at that first MNF game against the Bills long ago and my ears are still hurting.
[Reply]
ARROW2 08:03 AM 01-26-2022
All I can say is "Welcome to Arrowhead BITCH!"
[Reply]
Superbowltrashcan 08:11 AM 01-26-2022
Bengals are going to realize what Home Field Advantage is really worth in the AFC. No place is louder.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 08:15 AM 01-26-2022
Some of those SEC stads seat 100k plus...but they arent designed like NFL stadiums.
[Reply]
Lzen 08:16 AM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by Zebedee DuBois:
There's an app for that. Visit your iPhone/Android app store.
Hey, thanks for this suggestion. I downloaded an app for that. Not that I'll use it for much of anything but it might be fun to use during the game.
[Reply]
Lzen 08:18 AM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by T-post Tom:
Game day crew at Arrowhead are a savvy group. Don’t be surprised to see this worked in before and during the game.
This is pretty much guaranteed. They do that once in awhile when some idiot commentator says something really stupid about the Chiefs. Remember Colin Cowherd?
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 08:29 AM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by kcbubb:
I was at the 142.2 decibel record setting game vs the pats on Monday night in 2014 and it was absolutely unbelievable. I can’t describe how loud it was and the atmosphere was electric. I hope Sunday gets loud!!!

https://youtu.be/LZ3djcCpAHY

was there in sect 121, row 6

deafening and ears ringing for a day after
[Reply]
wheeler08 08:38 AM 01-26-2022
I’ve never been to a college game, so I can’t compare. But Joe is probably correct in this quote (before Sunday).

I’ve only been to Arrowhead twice, both times were during shit years (preMahomes) the stadium wasn’t even full, and my ear drums felt like they would burst. I’d never experience anything like it in my life.

In the last few years, my wife and I have been to several away games. Every single game I tell her, this place isn’t anything like Arrowhead. It’s actually quite embarrassing. I was actually yelled at in Vegas earlier this year for standing up during kickoff!!!

I’m bringing my wife to the game Sunday for her first trip to Arrowhead. I’ve never been more excited about a game in my life and it’s mostly about sharing the experience with her! She has no clue what she’s in for as far as it being loud!
[Reply]
Curé 08:45 AM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by Lzen:
This is pretty much guaranteed. They do that once in awhile when some idiot commentator says something really stupid about the Chiefs. Remember Colin Cowherd?
no i don't remember cowherd. granted, he's said so many stupid things, but what specifically was it in this instance?
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:02 AM 01-26-2022
I've never been to an SEC game but I've been to the Horseshoe and the Big House.

Arrowhead is much louder than Joe Burrow realizes.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:49 AM 01-26-2022
So this is Burrow's 2nd year, right?

Last year, he played in front of 1/4 audiences at best, right?

And he's never been to Arrowhead?

Holy shit. I may need to find a ticket just to help shut this poor ignorant fool up. His head might explode.
[Reply]
gblowfish 11:48 AM 01-26-2022
He don't know us vewwwy well, do he???
[Reply]
sully1983 12:09 PM 01-26-2022
:-) at Joe Burrow and the Bungals. I hope they get fisted with no lube vs the Chiefs.

[Reply]
Page 9 of 11
« First < 56789 1011 >
Up