ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Media Center>Netflix Dahmer-The Monster
Titty Meat 09:50 PM 09-27-2022
So fucking cringe, evil, and sad. Very well put together telling the story. I remmeber learning about him in sociology class but the victims story was never told nor was the colossal fuck up by the city & its police department
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 12:10 PM 09-29-2022
NOT the kinda guy you want to be meeting behind the George Brett Statue at 3am.
[Reply]
dlphg9 02:20 PM 09-29-2022
Originally Posted by Vladimir_Kyrilytch:
Oh no not again. RaCIsM!!!!!!!!
Do you deny that race didn't play a huge role in why this dipshit got away with it so long?
[Reply]
dlphg9 02:24 PM 09-29-2022
Originally Posted by PurpleJesus28:
Yeah...plus his dad bringing home road kill for them to examine...like wtf.

Btw,his mom is played by Molly Ringwald,i would've had no idea if i didnt watch the credits.

Edit actually she plays his dads girlfriend.
I mean the roadkill thing was really fucking gross lol, but I don't think it contributed to how he turned out. It actually gave him and his dad something to bond over.

I love when he told that kid in his class how big of a bitch his partner was and then said he got an extra pig and wanted him to come over and dissect it lmao.

The whale noises in jail killed me too lol
[Reply]
Otter 03:55 PM 09-29-2022
Gonna dive into this series this weekend since it's supposed to rain and I need some sloth time. I needed a break from dark entertainment after "Speak no Evil".
[Reply]
Otter 05:05 PM 09-29-2022
We should get a poll going to how many times Billay spanked it during the Dahmer series.

10 episodes each ~1 hour long each with a deviation of +/- 2 for the first and finale I'm going o/u of 21.
[Reply]
Otter 06:19 PM 09-30-2022
Jeffery Dahmer was not a good dancer.
[Reply]
notorious 07:13 AM 10-02-2022
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
I mean the roadkill thing was really ****ing gross lol, but I don't think it contributed to how he turned out. It actually gave him and his dad something to bond over.

I love when he told that kid in his class how big of a bitch his partner was and then said he got an extra pig and wanted him to come over and dissect it lmao.

The whale noises in jail killed me too lol
Torturing and mutilation of animals is one of THE hallmarks of a serial killer in the making.

My wife is watching this show, and she likes it. I’ll check it out.

I really wish Netflix would bring Mindhunter back.
[Reply]
Camaro 07:26 AM 10-02-2022
Was way too gay, I turned it off.
[Reply]
TLO 08:50 AM 10-02-2022
I didn't much care for this series. It started off strong, but it felt like they were stuffing l strong l stretching for time the last few episodes.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 08:50 AM 10-02-2022
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Do you deny that race didn't play a huge role in why this dipshit got away with it so long?
nah it was because he was gay
[Reply]
Otter 08:52 AM 10-02-2022
Originally Posted by Camaro:
Was way too gay, I turned it off.
Yeah, it got to be a bit much. The Tony episode was brutal. I'd stick with the documentaries out there if you're interested in the actual story. Netflix takes a lot of artistic liberties that do not match the true story which kind of conflicts with me in using such a ****ed up, tragedy for entertainment.

I'll give a 5/10.

Prepare to want to take a shower after each episode.

Billay, how many organs you have in the freezer?
[Reply]
Otter 08:55 AM 10-02-2022
Originally Posted by notorious:
Torturing and mutilation of animals is one of THE hallmarks of a serial killer in the making.

Mindhunter is 10,000x better than this series.
[Reply]
BWillie 04:09 PM 10-02-2022
This show is a little too ghey for me. Im happy to have watched 4 eps but I kinda know how it ends so think Im gonna call it a day.
[Reply]
Otter 07:05 PM 10-02-2022

Animal torture and bed wetting. No idea how bed wetting works its way in there but apparently it's a trait.
[Reply]
dlphg9 09:51 PM 10-02-2022

He didn't torture and mutilate any animals though. His dad, weirdly, used it as a teaching exercise.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up