ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 94 of 315
« First < 44849091929394 95969798104144194 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now!
Rain Man 04:29 PM 02-24-2019
Not available in stores! Buy now! Special price of only $1 for a limited time only. We're up and running!

Go to www.sandboxsimulations.com to sign up. (You can learn more about the game as well.)

For the time being, we set the price to $1, and we can't limit it to just the game testers, so if you're interested, you'll also get the $1 price. Just sign up.

This is a fresh reset, so everyone will have new teams and we'll do a new draft.

Also, please give us any feedback about what you like or don't like, and how we can improve navigation. We've updated all of the systems, so there's a chance that errors are lurking somewhere, but we think we're good to go now. Let us know if something bad happens to you.
[Reply]
lewdog 09:29 AM 03-07-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Sorry. I had to fly some guys in to work out for me.

The Ermines add a rising rookie force to control the strong safety portions of the field. Terrell Edmunds should start for us for the next decade, t'ermine'ating receivers who dare cross the middle.
Love you Boo.

I got my picks in.
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:29 AM 03-07-2019
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
ive made a lot of my picks via phone
I know it's my game and all, but how do you move guys up and down your draft board on your phone? I've made most of my picks via computer, but I've been monitoring by phone 24/7 and I haven't been able to change the draft board.
[Reply]
MagicHef 09:31 AM 03-07-2019
I know it's my game and all, but how do you move guys up and down your draft board on your phone? I've made most of my picks via computer, but I've been monitoring by phone 24/7 and I haven't been able to change the draft board.
You don't.
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:32 AM 03-07-2019
I've had Maurice Hurst high on my list for several rounds now, and I couldn't resist him any more. Did he slip because of the heart thing, or do others not think he played well this year?

Either way, he's going to become part of a fearsome Ermine rotation in the middle.
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:32 AM 03-07-2019
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
You don't.
Well, that would explain it.
[Reply]
brorth 09:33 AM 03-07-2019
You can't. The best you can do is move them to the draft board so you can see them, then remove them and do a quick search to pull them up and draft them.
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:34 AM 03-07-2019
Originally Posted by brorth:
You can't. The best you can do is move them to the draft board so you can see them, then remove them and do a quick search to pull them up and draft them.
We probably should fix that.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 09:35 AM 03-07-2019
i dont change my draft board, i just add every player i want to it and then decide who i want. take them off my draft board search their name and then draft them.
[Reply]
wheeler08 09:35 AM 03-07-2019
Man they are flying off my draft board.
[Reply]
wheeler08 09:37 AM 03-07-2019
I had Hurst on my board for depth.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:38 AM 03-07-2019
Perhaps you're the person to ask here.

Does the game take physical attributes into account? For instance, is there a sort of 'Madden' component that bases some of what a player can do on his a quantified rating for particular attributes.

For instance, I like Davis's ability as a taller, springier 'high point' receiver as a complement to a technician like JuJu. And I look at someone like Samuel as a monster in the slot because of his quickness and raw speed. Those 3 WRs would seem to be a perfectly matched set in terms of their respective strengths.

Does the game consider that sort of thing? Or is it just 'player X did Y thing in 2018 and thus that's what he's going to be able to semi-replicate in the sim'. Is there any real value to finding complementary players to plug into certain roles or do you just plug pure numbers in there? And the way you make the attributes work to your advantage is that you hope they translate into statistics over the course of a season.

I mean ultimately the complementary element is particular to the team these guys end up on, not the team they played for in the NFL. So you'd like to see that taken into account.
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:38 AM 03-07-2019
Originally Posted by wheeler08:
I had Hurst on my board for depth.
I feel like I got good value there.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:42 AM 03-07-2019
Ugh I’m totally going to auto pick
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:45 AM 03-07-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Perhaps you're the person to ask here.

Does the game take physical attributes into account? For instance, is there a sort of 'Madden' component that bases some of what a player can do on his a quantified rating for particular attributes.

For instance, I like Davis's ability as a taller, springier 'high point' receiver as a complement to a technician like JuJu. And I look at someone like Samuel as a monster in the slot because of his quickness and raw speed. Those 3 WRs would seem to be a perfectly matched set in terms of their respective strengths.

Does the game consider that sort of thing? Or is it just 'player X did Y thing in 2018 and thus that's what he's going to be able to semi-replicate in the sim'. Is there any real value to finding complementary players to plug into certain roles or do you just plug pure numbers in there? And the way you make the attributes work to your advantage is that you hope they translate into statistics over the course of a season.

I mean ultimately the complementary element is particular to the team these guys end up on, not the team they played for in the NFL. So you'd like to see that taken into account.

I'm not sure if it specifically accounts for things like that, but they're baked in. That's a vague answer, but all I know. cdcox is the expert there.
[Reply]
wheeler08 09:45 AM 03-07-2019
I feel like I got good value there.
For sure. Unless his heart explodes

I really needed a WR and wasn’t in love with anyone. Took Miller for his youth and 7 TDs. Still got 2 starting spots to fill then it’s all backups
[Reply]
Page 94 of 315
« First < 44849091929394 95969798104144194 > Last »
Up