Page 835 of 934
« First < 335735785825831832833834835 836837838839845885 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Investing megathread extravaganza
DaFace 11:23 AM 06-27-2016
A place to talk about investing stuff.
[Reply]
DaFace 05:55 PM 03-01-2022
Originally Posted by MTG#10:
AA just confirmed retail investors own 90% of AMC float. Insane.
Why is that a surprise?
[Reply]
stumppy 06:04 PM 03-01-2022
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Just completed the best financial decision of my life Wednesday afternoon.

Vasectomy. 8 minute procedure and on day 2 feeling pretty good.
Worst part for me was jogging home afterwards.
[Reply]
threebag 06:35 PM 03-01-2022
Just completed the best financial decision of my life Wednesday afternoon.

Vasectomy. 8 minute procedure and on day 2 feeling pretty good.
I bet Billay would have offered up his services for you, Lew
[Reply]
MTG#10 07:46 PM 03-01-2022
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Why is that a surprise?
Because the latest Ortex data shows 30% of the float is owned by index funds, confirming what the apes have already known all along...illegal synthetic shares. It also confirms retail hasn't given up or gone anywhere, and are still bleeding money from hedgfunds with short positions.

Correction, he said retail owns OVER 90% of "the legally issued shares". Dropping hints without getting into trouble.
[Reply]
eDave 07:54 PM 03-01-2022
I just watched my best friend fall to the floor with a heart attack today then surrounded and carted off my EMT. He's in an emergency room and is going to be OK and I've spent my entire day there.

He's worth a few million and almost got nothing for it. Slow down and spend what you worked to enjoy. I've been doing it for a couple of years and it's the best thing ever.

What a shit day.
[Reply]
-King- 08:45 PM 03-01-2022
Because the latest Ortex data shows 30% of the float is owned by index funds, confirming what the apes have already known all along...illegal synthetic shares. It also confirms retail hasn't given up or gone anywhere, and are still bleeding money from hedgfunds with short positions.

Correction, he said retail owns OVER 90% of "the legally issued shares". Dropping hints without getting into trouble.
Sounds like selective hearing. If that was true, why would he be in trouble for saying it? And how would hinting at it not get him in the same trouble?
[Reply]
lewdog 09:23 PM 03-01-2022
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
Lew, you need to pm me and tell me when to invest

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
How aggressive do you want to be and when do you need the money? Not sure that prior short term bottom will last with how things in Ukraine are going. I'd wait this out a bit more.

Originally Posted by RunKC:
Worst pain for me was the shot on each nut
You aren't kidding. I could feel that!

Originally Posted by eDave:
I just watched my best friend fall to the floor with a heart attack today then surrounded and carted off my EMT. He's in an emergency room and is going to be OK and I've spent my entire day there.

He's worth a few million and almost got nothing for it. Slow down and spend what you worked to enjoy. I've been doing it for a couple of years and it's the best thing ever.

What a shit day.
Damn, sorry to hear man. There's definitely a balance between saving and living.
[Reply]
MTG#10 09:30 PM 03-01-2022
Originally Posted by -King-:
Sounds like selective hearing. If that was true, why would he be in trouble for saying it? And how would hinting at it not get him in the same trouble?
Not sure how the rules work but I do know if he just came out and said there are synthetic shares he could get n trouble with the SEC for market manipulation, even if true. By throwing little clues like "retail owns over 90% of legally issued shares" that's probably not enough to constitute market manipulation.
[Reply]
Buehler445 09:58 PM 03-01-2022

What a shit day.
Sorry to hear that my man.

There definitely is a balance.
[Reply]
-King- 10:03 PM 03-01-2022
Not sure how the rules work but I do know if he just came out and said there are synthetic shares he could get n trouble with the SEC for market manipulation, even if true. By throwing little clues like "retail owns over 90% of legally issued shares" that's probably not enough to constitute market manipulation.
So basically....you don't know what you're talking about and this is a wish list?
[Reply]
scho63 11:31 PM 03-01-2022
Oil will most likely spike to $125-130
[Reply]
neech 11:47 PM 03-01-2022
Originally Posted by scho63:
Oil will most likely spike to $125-130
Its going up more I agree with that assessment.
[Reply]
A Salt Weapon 01:32 AM 03-02-2022
How aggressive do you want to be and when do you need the money? Not sure that prior short term bottom will last with how things in Ukraine are going. I'd wait this out a bit more.
Wait out before buying or selling? Asking because I currently have a decent amount (low to mid six figures) not in play right now, sitting in a holding account waiting to be placed somewhere. Was about to but then started seeing everything happen so figured I’d wait. Kind of hoping to be able to invest it while low.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 03:18 AM 03-02-2022

What a shit day.
Damn. sorry to hear that. Hope all turns out well.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 03:22 AM 03-02-2022
Originally Posted by A Salt Weapon:
Wait out before buying or selling? Asking because I currently have a decent amount (low to mid six figures) not in play right now, sitting in a holding account waiting to be placed somewhere. Was about to but then started seeing everything happen so figured I’d wait. Kind of hoping to be able to invest it while low.
In my opinion the market has already built in the world events and the bottom is in. I pulled the trigger already and bought in. Too many solid stocks at a discount right now.
[Reply]
Page 835 of 934
« First < 335735785825831832833834835 836837838839845885 > Last »
Up