ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 19 of 59
« First < 91516171819 2021222329 > Last »
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>****OFFICIAL 2022 Saccopoo CP Mock Draft Thread****
The Franchise 10:34 AM 03-10-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Cameron Thomas is such a draft enigma.

He looks like a borderline 1st rounder to me, and many others, but guys like Zierlein and DJ don’t even have him in their top 50!

I just have no clue what to make of that.
I think he's suffering from the "smaller school and didn't blow up the combine" disease right now.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:36 AM 03-10-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
I think he's suffering from the "smaller school and didn't blow up the combine" disease right now.
Not only that, he wasn’t able to participate in the Senior Bowl either.

But guys like DJ and Zierlein, who basically work for the NFL, not having him in their top 50 makes me think there’s very little chance he goes in the 1st.

It’s why even though I personally love the prospect, I’ve moved on from him in the 1st.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:38 AM 03-10-2022
Not only that, he wasn’t able to participate in the Senior Bowl either.

But guys like DJ and Zierlein, who basically work for the NFL, not having him in their top 50 makes me think there’s very little chance he goes in the 1st.

It’s why even though I personally love the prospect, I’ve moved on from him in the 1st.
If Veach wants to trade down and grab him in the 2nd like he did with Jones....I'm good with it.
[Reply]
Kellerfox 10:43 AM 03-10-2022
The Cleveland Browns select Arnold Ebiketie, EDGE, Penn State

In a Division featuring Joe Burrow, Lamar Jackson, Joe Mixon, Jk Dobbins, and Najee Harris A strong DL and pass rush is critical. The Browns are likely losing Jadeveon Clowney and need to add someone capable of getting pressure in addition to Myles Garrett. Ebiketie is that guy being one of the most productive pass rushers in the country at both Temple and Penn State.

Pm sent to Rain
[Reply]
staylor26 10:45 AM 03-10-2022
IRL Chiefs would be itching to trade up these last few picks.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:53 AM 03-10-2022
I don't think so. Well...maybe, but not because of anyone that has been drafted yet anyway. I don't think he's taken any hits to the top of his draft board just yet. Nothing that would heel him anyway.

And to get up to 45 would require your 2nd, 3rd and 4th round picks to get there. That's a pretty steep price.

I think Veach would be going all William Wallace right now...

He'll start burning the lines up when it gets to around 50-52, IMO. With no 5th rounder, he's not going to want to include that 4th.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:26 AM 03-10-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I don't think so. Well...maybe, but not because of anyone that has been drafted yet anyway. I don't think he's taken any hits to the top of his draft board just yet. Nothing that would heel him anyway.

And to get up to 45 would require your 2nd, 3rd and 4th round picks to get there. That's a pretty steep price.

I think Veach would be going all William Wallace right now...

He'll start burning the lines up when it gets to around 50-52, IMO. With no 5th rounder, he's not going to want to include that 4th.
Ohh I know. I’m right there with you.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 11:18 AM 03-10-2022
I would lose my shit if they traded up to draft a DE after drafting a LB in Round 1.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 11:44 AM 03-10-2022
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
I would lose my shit if they traded up to draft a DE after drafting a LB in Round 1.
LB/pass rusher
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 01:16 PM 03-10-2022
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
LB/pass rusher
Every detailed breakdown of his pass rush skills that I've seen refers to him as a good blitzer but not good enough at block shedding to be a true threat on pure pass rush stats.
[Reply]
Rain Man 03:57 PM 03-10-2022
FYI, I'm working on my pick. When I was walking home from the office last week, an inattentive bicyclist nailed me in the back at high speed, so I'm a hurtin' Chiefs fan right now. Also, one eye is still swollen shut from bouncing off the concrete so it's hard to read. But I'm catching up.
[Reply]
The Franchise 03:58 PM 03-10-2022
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
FYI, I'm working on my pick. When I was walking home from the office last week, an inattentive bicyclist nailed me in the back at high speed, so I'm a hurtin' Chiefs fan right now. Also, one eye is still swollen shut from bouncing off the concrete so it's hard to read. But I'm catching up.
Give me a name and an address and we'll take care of this idiot for you.
[Reply]
Rain Man 04:15 PM 03-10-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Give me a name and an address and we'll take care of this idiot for you.
Thanks. Let's wait until I heal up so I can get in a shot or two myself.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 04:17 PM 03-10-2022
Thanks. Let's wait until I heal up so I can get in a shot or two myself.
Hope at the very least you got some information and can make some money off that dumbass
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:20 PM 03-10-2022
Is it wrong that I just assume there's some incredible story here about you fleeing from Somali Pirates and stumbling into the Templar treasure after rolling through the impact into a sewer drain?
[Reply]
Page 19 of 59
« First < 91516171819 2021222329 > Last »
Up