ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 20
« First < 61213141516 17181920 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Super Bowl Halftime Show announced already?
luv 03:15 PM 09-30-2021

Dr Dre
Snoop Dogg
Eminem
Mary J. Blige
Kendrick Lamar
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 11:27 AM 10-01-2021
Originally Posted by cabletech94:
Oh oh oh!!! Wait a minute here!!!

How about Ric Flairs daughter vs. Hulk Hogans daughter?

BOOM (er)!!!!!!!!!
My favorite SB halftime was when The Rock wrestled Mankind in an empty arena. Match went into the stands, locker room, cafeteria, etc. It was 1999 I believe. Obviously that was on a different channel, not the same as the game. But it was crazy fun.

I was so pissed last year during halftime, I don't even remember who the act was.
[Reply]
Bearcat 11:34 AM 10-01-2021
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Total shit music. Trash with a trashy message.
Originally Posted by :
Mustard got the benzo my clips got extendos
"This gentleman drives a nice Mercedes and went to Sports Clips for hair extensions."
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:34 AM 10-01-2021
Originally Posted by JudasRising20:
My favorite SB halftime was when The Rock wrestled Mankind in an empty arena. Match went into the stands, locker room, cafeteria, etc. It was 1999 I believe. Obviously that was on a different channel, not the same as the game. But it was crazy fun.

I was so pissed last year during halftime, I don't even remember who the act was.
That shit was awesome.
[Reply]
ModSocks 11:35 AM 10-01-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
"This gentleman drives a nice Mercedes and went to Sports Clips for hair extensions."
:-) :-)
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 11:52 AM 10-01-2021
They forgot DIVERSITY. LIMP BIZKIT should B there! I'm not watch'n this **** if LIMP BIZKIT ain't part of the bit. I'm not gonna watch'n this halftime show, I'll B view'n a LIMP BIZKIT Video!
[Reply]
ROYC75 11:52 AM 10-01-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Old white dudes from the Midwest hate hip hop. News at 11.
Yeah, Here's a quarter, call someone who cares!

[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:56 AM 10-01-2021
lol

Nice.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 11:57 AM 10-01-2021
Wait a minute. This Snoop Dawg? At the SB halftime gig? -> https://youtu.be/KQzH4FSQOQE :-)
[Reply]
Rain Man 12:02 PM 10-01-2021
On TV the other night, there was a commercial for a car warranty service, featuring Ice T and some other old rapper, Mr. Biggs. Ice T was seriously and sincerely interviewing Mr. Biggs about his need for a car warranty. I wonder what was going through their minds on their way home from filming the commercial. In the end, they became not rappers but old suburban guys talking car warranties.

And then later, 1970s sitcom star Jimmie Walker appeared in a commercial for a Medicare supplement. Hearing him talking about Medicare and how he can maximize his Social Security benefits by $100 a month was sobering. I'm getting old.

[Reply]
ModSocks 12:03 PM 10-01-2021
This is old (obviously) but some of the 2000's rap guys might appreciate it if they havent seen it before:

[Reply]
Bowser 12:04 PM 10-01-2021
TIL way WAY more people watch and care about the Super Bowl Halftime Show than I would have ever dreamed did.
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:04 PM 10-01-2021
Originally Posted by ROYC75:
Yeah, Here's a quarter, call someone who cares!
Ok?
[Reply]
Red Dawg 12:07 PM 10-01-2021
LOL. Truth is I grew up when Snoop was big, NWA and all of them. I remember when they all came out and everyone blasted their stuff all over including me. Now it sounds like shit. Same shit message and shit over and over again. Marshall at least had other things to say and his stuff is still good. The rest are just potty mouth gangster trash. Trash women, deal drugs and kill people got them famous and rich. Not the message I want my kids to think is cool. Their music influenced a generation of kids in the ghetto to be trash.
[Reply]
ptlyon 12:12 PM 10-01-2021
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
LOL. Truth is I grew up when Snoop was big, NWA and all of them. I remember when they all came out and everyone blasted their stuff all over including me. Now it sounds like shit. Same shit message and shit over and over again. Marshall at least had other things to say and his stuff is still good. The rest are just potty mouth gangster trash. Trash women, deal drugs and kill people got them famous and rich. Not the message I want my kids to think is cool. Their music influenced a generation of kids in the ghetto to be trash.
:-)
[Reply]
Easy 6 12:16 PM 10-01-2021
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
On TV the other night, there was a commercial for a car warranty service, featuring Ice T and some other old rapper, Mr. Biggs. Ice T was seriously and sincerely interviewing Mr. Biggs about his need for a car warranty. I wonder what was going through their minds on their way home from filming the commercial. In the end, they became not rappers but old suburban guys talking car warranties.

And then later, 1970s sitcom star Jimmie Walker appeared in a commercial for a Medicare supplement. Hearing him talking about Medicare and how he can maximize his Social Security benefits by $100 a month was sobering. I'm getting old.

Haha yep, those are in HEAVY rotation around here as well
[Reply]
Page 16 of 20
« First < 61213141516 17181920 >
Up