ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3075 of 4871
« First < 2075257529753025306530713072307330743075 307630773078307930853125317535754075 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 12:49 PM 08-18-2022
Good lord… I had typed “Thanks to Mahomes” and then I remembered it started before him. So I changed it. Whatever…
[Reply]
TEX 12:52 PM 08-18-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Mmhmm. And the frequency of those posts is just as high as it is now during the offseason, right?

Because the offseason is when the Broncos are good. It's when the Broncos have a better QB situation with Kyle Sloter and Swag Kelly than the Chiefs with Mahomes. It's when John Elway is an elite GM and makes all the smart moves, and it's when Let's Reach is a dumbass who makes all the wrong moves. It's when Donald Stephenson is going to be a pretty good RT for the Broncos. It's when the Broncos pick up Kelce Killers and Tyreek clones off the scrap heap of the draft and free agency, and THIS TIME they're actually gonna do it! And it's when all of your reject shitty ****ing head coaches are Vince Lombardi.

The regular season? No, that's more when posting here is a slog, because none of that other shit was shown to be true. So you muster up the energy, post a weak-willed potshot featuring one of your only three good players, and go back and hide until the Super Bowl is over and it's safe to come out again and frolic in the field of pipedreams and bullshit.
:-):-):-) :-) Post of the year! Any year!
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 12:53 PM 08-18-2022
Originally Posted by TEX:
As long as MHM has been posting here, I'm surprised you're asking that. It's his P/A shtick. Never a straight out compliment, always backhanded. It's his thing. :-)
Ha… I gave KC plenty of straight compliments when they won it all. I’ve been very clear with comments on Mahomes, Kielce and others.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:55 PM 08-18-2022
Well the streak isn't stopping without Goodell interference
[Reply]
TEX 12:56 PM 08-18-2022
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Ha… I gave KC plenty of straight compliments when they won it all. I’ve been very clear with comments on Mahomes, Kielce and others.
Even a broken clock is right twice a day...:-)
[Reply]
FlaChief58 12:57 PM 08-18-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Mmhmm. And the frequency of those posts is just as high as it is now during the offseason, right?

Because the offseason is when the Broncos are good. It's when the Broncos have a better QB situation with Kyle Sloter and Swag Kelly than the Chiefs with Mahomes. It's when John Elway is an elite GM and makes all the smart moves, and it's when Let's Reach is a dumbass who makes all the wrong moves. It's when Donald Stephenson is going to be a pretty good RT for the Broncos. It's when the Broncos pick up Kelce Killers and Tyreek clones off the scrap heap of the draft and free agency, and THIS TIME they're actually gonna do it! And it's when all of your reject shitty fucking head coaches are Vince Lombardi.

The regular season? No, that's more when posting here is a slog, because none of that other shit was shown to be true. So you muster up the energy, post a weak-willed potshot featuring one of your only three good players, and go back and hide until the Super Bowl is over and it's safe to come out again and frolic in the field of pipedreams and bullshit.
This post deserves all the escalades
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:00 PM 08-18-2022
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
It's all part of the passive-aggressive web you spin...
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:02 PM 08-18-2022
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
Well the streak isn't stopping without Goodell interference
That's the biggest threat to the Chiefs...manufactured parity and the rise of global digitized sports betting.

The 1980s days of contacting your bookie are over...it's 100% going to ruin what's left of the sport (entertainment)...too much money at stake for uncontrollable variables.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 01:10 PM 08-18-2022
I honestly think Denver wins a game this year, but it has nothing to do with the skill of their roster. We've seen it against both LA teams and Vegas already the last few years
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 01:11 PM 08-18-2022
Games are steered more than ever
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:12 PM 08-18-2022
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
I honestly think Denver wins a game this year, but it has nothing to do with the skill of their roster. We've seen it against both LA teams and Vegas already the last few years
They waited until week 14...think of the drama!!!!
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:16 PM 08-18-2022
Anyone have a reasonable explanation for this....

When Brady left camp, the team said it was something scheduled way in advance, suggesting they knew the timeline. However, Bowles' non-answer on Thursday means there is a possibility Brady could be away longer.

What could he possibly have planned "way" in advance that is so important...that he couldn't reschedule it around training camp? Surely with that much notice...he should be able to tell them his return date. The Bucs dont even know..

This is fishy as shit...creepy if you ask me. Why the secrecy?
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 01:30 PM 08-18-2022
He’s preparing for the Broncos/Bucs Super Bowl.
[Reply]
ModSocks 01:32 PM 08-18-2022
Originally Posted by BlackOp:

When Brady left camp, the team said it was something scheduled way in advance, suggesting they knew the timeline. However, Bowles' non-answer on Thursday means there is a possibility Brady could be away longer.

What could he possibly have planned "way" in advance that is so important...that he couldn't reschedule it around training camp? Surely with that much notice...he should be able to tell them his return date. The Bucs dont even know..

My guess is Brady has some broadcasting bullshit he has to do for his upcoming Fox sports gig.

Don't forget they gave him a 10 yr $375M deal to be their lead analyst.
[Reply]
RealSNR 01:39 PM 08-18-2022
Originally Posted by BlackOp:

NFL media wants us to believe it's because there's a sick family member or some shit.

Which is absolute BS. How many other high profile players take time off like this when they have sick relatives, even if it's someone like a parent? A day or two? Yes, all the time. A week? Less common, but it does happen. Several weeks? Never.
[Reply]
Page 3075 of 4871
« First < 2075257529753025306530713072307330743075 307630773078307930853125317535754075 > Last »
Up