ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 26 of 79
« First < 162223242526 272829303676 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Xavier Worthy Thread*****
Dante84 09:24 PM 04-25-2024
More to come!

Text from an AFC GM on the #Chiefs getting Xavier Worthy: “FU** me” https://t.co/IjLQ7xeN37

— Jordan Schultz (@Schultz_Report) April 26, 2024

Xavier Worthy - WR, UT

- Early career production
- Dynamic threat downfield & after the catch
- Elite speed & start-stop ability
- Fluid mover w/ good route running chops
- Ball tracking is A+

Not entirely sure why the vibe isn't higher when talking about him in the WR class. pic.twitter.com/dv3JjdyZgh

— Matt Lane (@Matty_KCSN) February 26, 2024

The only one Worthy.

With the 28th pick in the NFL Draft, we have selected @XavierWorthy! pic.twitter.com/enRBDQAVA5

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) April 26, 2024

I'll write something fresh about Worthy tomorrow morning now that he's a Chief to lay out how he's more than speed, but for now here's an excerpt from article linked in the below tweet... https://t.co/EcW7QtUrFF pic.twitter.com/811ahCEfMS

— Seth Keysor (@RealMNchiefsfan) April 26, 2024

Welcome to Kansas City Xavier Worthy

Here’s how the draft party reacted to X’s name being called #HookEm | #Texas pic.twitter.com/eCnu8W7Rrb

— Cory Mose (@Cory_Mose) April 26, 2024

Kansas City Chiefs add some serious speed in Xavier Worthy https://t.co/ZbhUUQwa32 pic.twitter.com/8D6v8ecd4j

— Reception Perception (@RecepPerception) April 26, 2024

[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 01:13 AM 04-26-2024
Originally Posted by Dante84:
He's everything we wanted from Mecole, and then some.
I have been watching a lot of old games, and in his first couple of years Hardman was absolutely electric.

The injury that caused him to lose the use of his legs for 10 days has sapped his juice.

Watch older highlights, his acceleration was lightning fast, but he is definitely significantly slower than he was.

Without that 4.2x speed, he isn't really an effective offensive player.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 01:16 AM 04-26-2024
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I have to remind myself that Mahomes and Worthy have already worked out together.

I have to believe (I am going to believe it, and no one will change my mind) that Mahomes must have told Veach to get him, because we could have stayed at 32 and probably gotten Adonai Mitchell.
[Reply]
Bump 01:17 AM 04-26-2024
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
I have been watching a lot of old games, and in his first couple of years Hardman was absolutely electric.

The injury that caused him to lose the use of his legs for 10 days has sapped his juice.

Watch older highlights, his acceleration was lightning fast, but he is definitely significantly slower than he was.

Without that 4.2x speed, he isn't really an effective offensive player.
Hardman is one of the few 5 star recruits on the Chiefs, so that makes sense.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:18 AM 04-26-2024
Originally Posted by Kiimo:
Like maybe five teams have a true #1 WR

and none of them won the superbowl in the last two years
Exactly. Rice and Worthy have the potential to be a great young duo. They can both be 1,000 yard guys year in and year out. Who gives a shit about "WR1!!!"
[Reply]
Rasputin 01:19 AM 04-26-2024
He's got to practice or gets too practice against McDuffie and our elite secondary just to get better against lesser opponents defense. Think about that. He practices against a championship defense and will get better for it. HOFer
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 01:26 AM 04-26-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Kind of moved off this take a little after they signed Brown, but that was just because I wasn't sure they'd add another small WR.

He's just the Chiefiest of picks.
If Veach could slide up and grab Kingsley Suamataia, I would be very, very happy.

Or, maybe they feel like Patrick Paul is going to fall to us at the bottom of the second.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 01:28 AM 04-26-2024
Originally Posted by ModSocks:
And he redeemed himself with Rice, and now Worthy will be his next good WR pick.
At this point, even though Veach is a top GM, one receiver not sucking, is NOT redeeming him for his struggles drafting wide receivers.
[Reply]
TEX 01:48 AM 04-26-2024
Originally Posted by Bump:
seems like he has a solid knack for finding and tracking the ball, which is pretty important
Exactly.
[Reply]
TEX 02:28 AM 04-26-2024
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Wow! It's like Snoop Minnis but not shitty!
:-)
[Reply]
Fishels 02:31 AM 04-26-2024
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Who doesn't want to go back to that 2018 offense? Last year was painful and we have the greatest QB possibly ever so let's give him some weapons again.
And our defense is 10 times better than it was in 2018 :-)
[Reply]
Red Dawg 03:01 AM 04-26-2024
Originally Posted by Kiimo:
Like maybe five teams have a true #1 WR

and none of them won the superbowl in the last two years
Agreed. One guy isn't the difference
. You need a group that's good.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 03:42 AM 04-26-2024
Originally Posted by Chieftain:
MEH
FAU

and Worthless

McConkey is a much much better player and fit.
We’re fucked boys, ChafedTaint isn’t happy!!
[Reply]
chiefs1111 03:48 AM 04-26-2024
NFL GM Says 'F--k Me' as Chiefs Draft Xavier Worthy for Patrick Mahomes After Trade

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...es-after-trade
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 04:02 AM 04-26-2024
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
Oh man, he’s a hands catcher instead of a body catcher like our last super fast guy…
[Reply]
Chieftain 04:14 AM 04-26-2024
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
We’re ****ed boys, ChafedTaint isn’t happy!!
Your opinion really matters, cuckboy.
[Reply]
Page 26 of 79
« First < 162223242526 272829303676 > Last »
Up