ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 69 of 79
« First < 19596566676869 70717273 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Bengals
TLO 06:31 PM 11-27-2022
A sneaky big game in the AFC, and probably our toughest game left before playoff time.

Talk about it here
[Reply]
Halfcan 07:16 PM 12-03-2022
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
Bengals record vs Chiefs.

2-1 vs Mahomes. Won the last 2.
6-1 in the last 7.
6-1 in Cincinnati since 1984.

Keep trying to talk yourself into it. This one is going to end the way 82% of the others have.

P.S. I was able to post images. Now i'm not?
:-)
[Reply]
tredadda 07:16 PM 12-03-2022
That's a lovely pantsuit. I wonder if Mr. Mahomes picked it out for him?
Somebody gave this comment a thumbs up? Is there another Bengals fan browsing while being afraid to post? At least this goober has enough courage to come on here and embarrass himself and look like a fool.
[Reply]
Lzen 07:16 PM 12-03-2022
Monday, Feb. 13th, 2023
[Reply]
rfaulk34 07:17 PM 12-03-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
It’s not some random month streak, dipshit. It’s the fact that he’s NEVER lost a game in November or December. Any idea what happens just after those months? Mahomes isn’t Lamar, and Vrabel is Andy. Joey .500 is gonna be on the outside looking in after Mahomes takes care of the Bridesmaids.
Dammit...you got me.

Jan 2, 2022. The Bengals missed that glorious and oh so infallable statisic by 2 days!!

What the hell will i do now? :-)
[Reply]
rfaulk34 07:18 PM 12-03-2022
It’s not some random month streak, dipshit. It’s the fact that he’s NEVER lost a game in November or December. Any idea what happens just after those months? Mahomes isn’t Lamar, and Vrabel is Andy. Joey .500 is gonna be on the outside looking in after Mahomes takes care of the Bridesmaids.
Yes. The Bengals beat the Chiefs in the AFCCG.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:19 PM 12-03-2022
Dammit...you got me.

Jan 2, 2022. The Bengals missed that glorious and oh so infallable statisic by 2 days!!

Seeing that you’re a Bridesmaids fan, I’d assume you’ll do a bunch of bathtub meth, and assault your sister/wife?

Edit: also see how fun it is here. Why is your board so stuck up?
[Reply]
rfaulk34 07:20 PM 12-03-2022
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
His tie cost more than you make in a month
I've heard through the grapevine that ties from Kmart don't really cost all that much.
[Reply]
R Clark 07:21 PM 12-03-2022
Dammit...you got me.

Eat shit and bark at the moon most likely
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:23 PM 12-03-2022
I've heard through the grapevine that ties from Kmart don't really cost all that much.
You’ve been working there for 5 years. Are they ever gonna move you up from bagger/bathroom attendant?
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:23 PM 12-03-2022
So anyone have the scoop on DJ Reader? keep hearing how he's some monster DT, but looking at his stats, i don't see it at all. He's got 11 total tackles on the season, no sacks on the season, and his best performance was back on 9/18 vs. DAL when he generated 5 tackles and a fumble recovery.

In his last three games played, besides his most recent outing vs. TEN, he didn't put one tick on his statlines.

What am I missing here? Or was I just misinformed?
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:27 PM 12-03-2022
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
So anyone have the scoop on DJ Reader? keep hearing how he's some monster DT, but looking at his stats, i don't see it at all. He's got 11 total tackles on the season, no sacks on the season, and his best performance was back on 9/18 vs. DAL when he generated 5 tackles and a fumble recovery.

In his last three games played, besides his most recent outing vs. TEN, he didn't put one tick on his statlines.

What am I missing here? Or was I just misinformed?
He’s probably just another jag Bridesmaids fans love to drool over. Although the drool may be because they’re completely retarded mouthbreathers??
[Reply]
rfaulk34 07:27 PM 12-03-2022
When is your losing streak with the ****ing Browns gonna end? Joey .500 may have to change his last name to Owen. Cuz that bitch is 0 and 4 against the Clowns!
Like i've said in the past, division games...

It is annoying as hell and didn't start until that jackoff Baker Mayfield got there. Though, it's not so much him as a strong running game and a relentless pass rush. They've just been a bad matchup for a couple years now. Before that they won 11 out of 14 against them with Andy freaking Dalton.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 07:30 PM 12-03-2022
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Somebody gave this comment a thumbs up? Is there another Bengals fan browsing while being afraid to post? At least this goober has enough courage to come on here and embarrass himself and look like a fool.
Regardless of how i look on here, i still have a ridiculously massive, pain-inducing cock that the ladies can't get enough of.

Literally, i can't get it all the way in it's so damn big.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:32 PM 12-03-2022
Like i've said in the past, division games...

It is annoying as hell and didn't start until that jackoff Baker Mayfield got there. Though, it's not so much him as a strong running game and a relentless pass rush. They've just been a bad matchup for a couple years now. Before that they won 11 out of 14 against them with Andy freaking Dalton.
I hear ya. Division games are always difficult. *checks stats* ooof, just noticed…. Mahomes has less division losses than Joey .500 has to the fucking Browns!!:-)

Well…. Anyway. Yeah I’ve HEARD division games can be hard for some less than elite teams!
[Reply]
Halfcan 07:34 PM 12-03-2022
Regardless of how i look on here, i still have a ridiculously massive, pain-inducing cock in my ass that i can't get enough of.

Literally, i can't get it all the way in it's so damn big.
[Reply]
Page 69 of 79
« First < 19596566676869 70717273 > Last »
Up