ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 29 of 79
« First < 192526272829 3031323339 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Bengals
TLO 06:31 PM 11-27-2022
A sneaky big game in the AFC, and probably our toughest game left before playoff time.

Talk about it here
[Reply]
KChiefs1 12:20 PM 11-30-2022
Originally Posted by O.city:
I would guess we don't see Toney until atleast the Seattle game. Maybe the Texans.

Andy's MO seems to be "show a week of practice, then play the next week".

Keep him out until the playoffs. He’s made of glass.
[Reply]
BossChief 12:27 PM 11-30-2022
Wild the Bengals are going to destroy one of the best WR prospects in the modern era like this.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 12:28 PM 11-30-2022
McKinnon did well against the Bengals too, until Andy decided running the ball was too boring.
[Reply]
ModSocks 12:28 PM 11-30-2022
Oh great. They're over there quoting Direkshun's slob-knob "real analysis".

:-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:35 PM 11-30-2022
we gon b good

Chiefs coach Andy Reid said WR JuJu Smith-Schuster (sick), WR Kadarius Toney (hamstring), RB Jerick McKinnon (hamstring) won't practice today.

Reid said "everybody else" will practice, meaning S Juan Thornhill, G Joe Thuney will work in some capacity. Both didn't play Week 12.

— Herbie Teope (@HerbieTeope) November 30, 2022

[Reply]
duncan_idaho 12:44 PM 11-30-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
we gon b good

I'll be glad to have Thornhill back. Much better situated to bracket Chase if both Thornhill and Reid are full go. I don't want to watch Bryan Cook trying to do that at this point. He's not ready.
[Reply]
crispystl 12:46 PM 11-30-2022
Originally Posted by Mecca:

I'm not sure how you can be the same with a torn hip labrum that isn't fixed.
Unless if the labrum is still nearly 100% intact and perhaps there's just a tiny little tear I don't see how either. When I tore my labrum it would bind and get caught between the socket and the ball of my hip and grind and pop. Simply walking in a straight line without crutches was dam near impossible.
[Reply]
crispystl 12:47 PM 11-30-2022
Originally Posted by Mecca:

I'm not sure how you can be the same with a torn hip labrum that isn't fixed.
Unless if the labrum is still nearly 100% intact and perhaps there's just a tiny little tear I don't see how either. When I tore my labrum it would bind and get caught between the socket and the ball of my hip and grind and pop. Simply walking in a straight line without crutches was damn near impossible.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 12:47 PM 11-30-2022
Chase is probably a decoy at this point.
[Reply]
crispystl 12:49 PM 11-30-2022
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
Chase is probably a decoy at this point.
Yeah I almost expect them to keep listing him as questionable, but he never sees the field. Sorta like Berry. I'm telling you guys...I gotta see it to believe!
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 12:52 PM 11-30-2022
Originally Posted by crispystl:
Unless if the labrum is still nearly 100% intact and perhaps there's just a tiny little tear I don't see how either. When I tore my labrum it would bind and get caught between the socket and the ball of my hip and grind and pop. Simply walking in a straight line without crutches was dam near impossible.
The description of the injury was probably exaggerated from the beginning.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:54 PM 11-30-2022
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
The description of the injury was probably exaggerated from the beginning.
What do they gain by exaggerating the severity of an injury?
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 01:03 PM 11-30-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
What do they gain by exaggerating the severity of an injury?
Maybe to justify the length of time he's been out? On the flip side, if they didn't exaggerate the injury, there's no way Chase makes it through one game.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:12 PM 11-30-2022
smells like mike williams part 2
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:15 PM 11-30-2022
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Maybe to justify the length of time he's been out? On the flip side, if they didn't exaggerate the injury, there's no way Chase makes it through one game.
I just think if they were honest about the injury, he would have been out as long as needed. There doesn't seem to be any upside to exaggerating it. There seems to be a lot more reasons to undersell it than oversell it. At least from a football strategery standpoint.
[Reply]
Page 29 of 79
« First < 192526272829 3031323339 > Last »
Up