ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 23 of 139
« First < 131920212223 242526273373123 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs acquire WR Kadarius Toney via Trade
Dante84 10:30 AM 10-27-2022

Breaking: The #Giants are trading WR Kadarius Toney to the #Chiefs, per @Schultz_Report. A conditional 3rd and a 6th rounder go to NYG.

— Ari Meirov (@MySportsUpdate) October 27, 2022

[Reply]
Direckshun 12:15 PM 10-27-2022
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Is he healthy?
Go to 0:18

[Reply]
Couch-Potato 12:15 PM 10-27-2022
Ok, interesting trade, and one that I was suggesting before the season started...

BUT I probably would've rather had Quinn for a 3rd than Toney.

Also, would rather have OBJ than Toney.

Plus a whole host of other names, but also not the last name on my list.

Our WR room is getting really interesting, moving forward we have some talented young guys in Moore, Toney, and Ross but we have no clue yet if they will ever be healthy AND perform.
[Reply]
Marco Polo 12:16 PM 10-27-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Bart Scott has actual brain damage. Who gives a fuck what that chodesniffer thinks?
Well he's on ESPN and he was just complimenting the team that you follow, so not sure who pissed in your Cheerios this morning?
[Reply]
Monticore 12:17 PM 10-27-2022
Originally Posted by Marco Polo:
Well he's on ESPN and he was just complimenting the team that you follow, so not sure who pissed in your Cheerios this morning?
Bart is trying to cover up the fact he predicted we would not make the playoffs
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 12:17 PM 10-27-2022
Originally Posted by philfree:
Don't forget about Justyn Ross.
Plenty of potential in that room going forward but there's also a decent chance that none of the young guys pan out.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 12:17 PM 10-27-2022
Originally Posted by -King-:
Talented but always injured and seems to love the life outside football more than football itself.

For 3rd. I'm shocked.
Point of order: Conditional third.

If he continues the way he has been with the Giants, they’re not getting our 3rd. If he figures it out and plugs into our offense well and becomes productive, then it’ll be well worth the price. He’s an elite talent. Not the kind of WR your gonna find in the third round of a draft.

High ceiling, but also low floor. At least it wont cost us a third if he stays at floor status.

I think it’s a shot worth taking. He’s only 23. We’ve got a strong locker room. If he gets on board and gets his shit together, it’s gonna be a ‘boom’ kind of trade.

Edit: Nevermind first part. Just saw it was for compensatory third and not conditional third. Still feel same way, though.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 12:17 PM 10-27-2022

Kadarius Toney walking into the Chiefs facility: pic.twitter.com/cJ0BO9bMCL

— Justin (@Justin_14P) October 27, 2022

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:18 PM 10-27-2022
:-) That retard went on record and said there's absolutely no way we'd make the playoffs this year. He's either playing the contrarian role or actually is that stupid. Either way, his opinions are literally worthless.
[Reply]
Direckshun 12:18 PM 10-27-2022
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato:
Ok, interesting trade, and one that I was suggesting before the season started...

BUT I probably would've rather had Quinn for a 3rd than Toney.

Also, would rather have OBJ than Toney.

Plus a whole host of other names, but also not the last name on my list.

Our WR room is getting really interesting, moving forward we have some talented young guys in Moore, Toney, and Ross but we have no clue yet if they will ever be healthy AND perform.
Multiple insiders have said the Chiefs are still shopping, and Nate Taylor specifically said that OBJ should continue to be a target.
[Reply]
New World Order 12:19 PM 10-27-2022
So he's primarily a slot WR, right?

I assume we'll run a lot of screens/sweeps to this guy.
[Reply]
DTHOF 12:19 PM 10-27-2022
Can he catch and return punts?

Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
KChiefs1 12:19 PM 10-27-2022
Bart Scott thinks Toney is already the best WR on the team: "He's going to be a problem. This trade should be Chris Paul'd for unfair competitive advantage to the Chiefs"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Direckshun 12:20 PM 10-27-2022
Originally Posted by New World Order:
So he's primarily a slot WR, right?

I assume we'll run a lot of screens/sweeps to this guy.
That's exactly what he is. He's Mecole Hardman.

That all but seals the deal that Hardman will move on this offseason. Toney is under contract until 2024 (with a 2025 team option).

Andy Reid always wants to have a one-dimensional speed demon on the team since he's been here.

DAT --> Hill (who turned out to be an All Pro) --> Hardman --> Toney
[Reply]
DaKCMan AP 12:20 PM 10-27-2022
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
Conditional third? So more like a 4th, right?
A team plays more than 1 WR? They are different players?
[Reply]
BWillie 12:21 PM 10-27-2022
Not a huge fan of this but a move is better than nothing. Its do or die time for this kid. Have a good friend whos a Giants fan who described him as fast and nothing else...and dumber than a box of rocks. Last part worries me that he will be able to pick up the offense in time to be valuable.
[Reply]
Page 23 of 139
« First < 131920212223 242526273373123 > Last »
Up