ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 133 of 139
« First < 3383123129130131132133 134135136137 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs acquire WR Kadarius Toney via Trade
Dante84 10:30 AM 10-27-2022

Breaking: The #Giants are trading WR Kadarius Toney to the #Chiefs, per @Schultz_Report. A conditional 3rd and a 6th rounder go to NYG.

— Ari Meirov (@MySportsUpdate) October 27, 2022

[Reply]
JPH83 02:44 PM 12-16-2022
Bummer he's out again. Honestly think I'd be sad about this even if I supported another team. Sucks when guys this talented aren't on the field.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 02:44 PM 12-16-2022
Originally Posted by 493rd:
Any possibility the Giants got the better of the Toney trade? Regardless of what you might think about the dude, thus far in his career he can’t stay healthy. Will that change in KC? So far no it has not. Jury is still out and only time will tell.
- Adam Teicher
[Reply]
Red Dawg 02:45 PM 12-16-2022
The guy got here like 1 minute ago. Calm down. If he plays much it will be the last two games and the playoffs.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 02:46 PM 12-16-2022
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
A guy whose game is explosive speed and those sharp, quick cuts, ANY lingering soreness is an issue, so you want them to totally heal before trying to go 100% so it doesn't reaggravate the injury.
Fair enough, but he's healing slower than an anemic octogenarian.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:50 PM 12-16-2022
Good fucking God, how many weeks is he going to miss? If he's going to be anything more than a gimmick in the playoffs it'd probably be best to get some snaps in real time before then.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 02:52 PM 12-16-2022
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
- Adam Teicher
Adam Teicher's idea of a "hot take" lays there like a cold hot carl.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 02:54 PM 12-16-2022
I am so sick of Andy screwing this team up. 2 SB appearances and 1 win. Trade Hill and still lead the league in scoring. Toughest schedule of all time and a 7th straight division title.

Shit! What's is wrong with him! Toney should be 100% and playing every snap!
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:55 PM 12-16-2022
It's the same damn thing he had that kept him out of the Giants games earlier in the season and out for most of his rookie camp. If we're really going to shelf this dude for over a month each time he strains some soft tissue we're almost never going to see him play and the trade was largely a waste of time.
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:56 PM 12-16-2022
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
I am so sick of Andy screwing this team up. 2 SB appearances and 1 win. Trade Hill and still lead the league in scoring. Toughest schedule of all time and a 7th straight division title.

Shit! What's is wrong with him! Toney should be 100% and playing every snap!
Nicely played.:-)
[Reply]
Dark Horse 03:11 PM 12-16-2022
You know I think I understand How Andy feels. I love bass fishing and I have a tackle box full of lures but the other day I was walking through Bass Pro Shop and there it was. The very lure that Dweeb Huckleberry used to win the Masterbaiters classic. The super dynawhopper, the latest and greatest thing in bass catching technology only $29.95. I had to have it. I could hardly wait till the end of the week to use it.When I finally got down to my favorite bass hole I was shaking with anticipation. I fumbled through tieing it on and triumphantly made my first cast. It got snagged on an underwater entanglement and broke my line. Maybe it should be named the Kadariuswhopper.
[Reply]
Iowanian 03:19 PM 12-16-2022
It's irritating to see a player with a history of being injured, immediately be injured.

That said, with the upcoming schedule, don't rush him back. Let him heal, teach him the playbook, let him learn the Chiefs system...and turn that sonnabitch loose in the playoffs for the SuperBowl run.
[Reply]
Spott 03:19 PM 12-16-2022
Even Sammy Watkins thinks he’s too injury prone.
[Reply]
ptlyon 03:20 PM 12-16-2022
Originally Posted by Dark Horse:
You know I think I understand How Andy feels. I love bass fishing and I have a tackle box full of lures but the other day I was walking through Bass Pro Shop and there it was. The very lure that Dweeb Huckleberry used to win the Masterbaiters classic. The super dynawhopper, the latest and greatest thing in bass catching technology only $29.95. I had to have it. I could hardly wait till the end of the week to use it.When I finally got down to my favorite bass hole I was shaking with anticipation. I fumbled through tieing it on and triumphantly made my first cast. It got snagged on an underwater entanglement and broke my line. Maybe it should be named the Kadariuswhopper.
I remember as a teenager seeing an ad for a red winged blackbird jitterbug with a bass jumping out of the water to snatch the bird. I wanted one SOOOO Damn bad.

That is all.
[Reply]
ptlyon 03:20 PM 12-16-2022
Originally Posted by Spott:
Even Sammy Watkins thinks he’s too injury prone.
:-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:23 PM 12-16-2022
playing it safe with the speed guys

smart

they'll get a nice warm up against seattle at arrowhead and then probably full games against denver and las vegas...and then a week off :-)
[Reply]
Page 133 of 139
« First < 3383123129130131132133 134135136137 > Last »
Up