ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 6
< 123 456 >
The Lounge>It's the day before Thanksgiving. You working?
BigBeauford 10:49 AM 11-24-2021
You at work? What's your productivity like today in the form of a %.
[Reply]
Scaga 12:40 PM 11-24-2021
At Work? YES
Working? OH HELL NO
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 12:41 PM 11-24-2021
I’m working your mom’s clit lmao
[Reply]
Monticore 12:46 PM 11-24-2021
Working today, tomorrow and Saturday , for some stupid reason they don't recognize American thanksgiving up here I might try a protest tomorrow.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 12:46 PM 11-24-2021
no. teachers dont work.

finished christmas decorations outside today.
Today 44-warm
Tomorrow 24-slightly cold
[Reply]
Easy 6 12:46 PM 11-24-2021
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
Iím working your momís clit lmao
Thats not mom its Billay in a wig, and thats not a clit...
[Reply]
gblowfish 01:19 PM 11-24-2021
Took today off. Went out to Mr. Doggitys to pick up the turkey he smoked for me (looks faaaaabulous). Traded him a 12 pack of beer and a kielbasa from Peter May's House of Kielbasa. Good trade.
[Reply]
Mecca 01:23 PM 11-24-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
0% productivity, unless you count making lunch as productive

Still dealing with this broken foot that just isn't healing properly, today is 3 months to the day of the injury :-)
I broke my foot yesterday...
[Reply]
BWillie 01:25 PM 11-24-2021
I've made $5600 today. People love to lose money and play bad poker during the holiday season. Bless their hearts. I am thankful.
[Reply]
seclark 01:27 PM 11-24-2021
No
Wish I was so I could finish up and start drinking for tomorrow.
Getting old sucks
sec
[Reply]
ptlyon 01:28 PM 11-24-2021
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
Took today off. Went out to Mr. Doggitys to pick up the turkey he smoked for me (looks faaaaabulous). Traded him a 12 pack of beer and a kielbasa from Peter May's House of Kielbasa. Good trade.
Come along way, you and I
[Reply]
Easy 6 01:29 PM 11-24-2021
Originally Posted by Mecca:
I broke my foot yesterday...
Hope you heal up quicker than I did, genuinely starting to wonder if I'll ever walk normally again... which bones did you break?
[Reply]
Otter 01:31 PM 11-24-2021
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
You at work? What's your productivity like today in the form of a %.
Yes, at home. I'm working in flannel PJs and sipping a beer. Only today.

5%

The help desk who actually have to answer calls are the real hero's. I raise my beer to them.
[Reply]
Bowser 01:34 PM 11-24-2021
Originally Posted by Fish:
-22% productivity. Making jerky instead...
Just don't get caught surfing porn on the work 'puter.
[Reply]
Otter 01:35 PM 11-24-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
0% productivity, unless you count making lunch as productive

Still dealing with this broken foot that just isn't healing properly, today is 3 months to the day of the injury :-)
How did you manage that?
[Reply]
Easy 6 01:38 PM 11-24-2021
Originally Posted by Otter:
How did you manage that?
Fell off a ladder at work, had to jump clear of some gear laying on the ground and came down awkwardly
[Reply]
Page 3 of 6
< 123 456 >
Up