ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Media Center>Netflix: Red Notice
BigRedChief 11:09 PM 11-13-2021
Netflix spends $200 million on a movie. Gets A list stars and no thread?

Thought it was a fun popcorn movie. If Iíd saw this pre-Covid in theatre's, itíd still be fun.

Reynolds with wise cracking insults like he did in Deadpool. The Rock doing his Rock thing. Gadot looking sexy.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 08:20 AM 11-14-2021
I haven’t watched it yet. But I noticed that local theaters in my area were playing both this and ‘The Harder they Fall’ for the past couple of weeks. before they dropped on their site.

Funny how Netflix wants to be in the theatrical game now.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 06:47 PM 11-15-2021
Iím excited to watch it. It looks fun.
[Reply]
Zebedee DuBois 07:24 PM 11-15-2021
It's a treasure hunt movie, all Indiana ones etc. - except with poor acting - every line delivered with a wink to the audience.
Still, kinda fun, and Gal is pretty.
[Reply]
A Salt Weapon 07:42 PM 11-15-2021
We watched this weekend, was enjoyable. Not really great or anything but decent filler with some good chuckle moments.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:28 AM 11-17-2021
Originally Posted by Zebedee DuBois:
It's a treasure hunt movie, all Indiana ones etc. - except with poor acting - every line delivered with a wink to the audience.
Still, kinda fun, and Gal is pretty.
I never saw her as a to[ shelf hot babe. She wasn't bad but a hot leading lady in Hollywood movies, that's not her. But, in this movie she is hot as fuck despite her boobage size,
[Reply]
BigBeauford 09:24 AM 11-17-2021
The critics were right. Just a soulless movie with really bad dialogue, and some of the laziest storytelling you could imagine. We're talking "my mother was an Egyptologist, that's why I know these things" kind of tier. There might be some kind of enjoyment to be had, you'll just have to find a way to turn your brain off to one notch above vegetative state. Careful not to go full Terri Schaivo!
[Reply]
Buehler445 09:53 AM 11-17-2021
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
I never saw her as a to[ shelf hot babe. She wasn't bad but a hot leading lady in Hollywood movies, that's not her. But, in this movie she is hot as fuck despite her boobage size,
Yeah, I'd win wars for a longing look from Gal Gadot. She has savagely hot.

RE: the movie, if you like Ryan Reynolds banter, you'll like it. If not, nope.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 10:19 AM 11-17-2021
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Yeah, I'd win wars for a longing look from Gal Gadot. She has savagely hot.

RE: the movie, if you like Ryan Reynolds banter, you'll like it. If not, nope.
I enjoyed the Ryan Reynolds "I am doing my monotone manic whisper as a I deliver my joke" thing when I was younger. He just doesn't do it for me anymore. I think he peaked with "Waiting".
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:31 AM 11-17-2021
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
I enjoyed the Ryan Reynolds "I am doing my monotone manic whisper as a I deliver my joke" thing when I was younger. He just doesn't do it for me anymore. I think he peaked with "Waiting".
Right. I think it peaked with Van Wilder. I laughed hysterically at that movie.

I need to watch Waiting again. I hated it the first time. Iím open to being wrong here.

But just because it peaked doesnít mean I donít enjoy it.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 11:34 AM 11-17-2021
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Right. I think it peaked with Van Wilder. I laughed hysterically at that movie.

I need to watch Waiting again. I hated it the first time. Iím open to being wrong here.

But just because it peaked doesnít mean I donít enjoy it.
Yeah, Van Wilder was also really funny. Dude hasn't aged a day since apparently. I almost don't want to watch Waiting again just because the memory of it in my head is so funny.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 03:56 PM 11-18-2021
The rock touting over 150 million hours of viewing this movie on Netflix.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 06:43 PM 11-18-2021
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
Yeah, Van Wilder was also really funny. Dude hasn't aged a day since apparently. I almost don't want to watch Waiting again just because the memory of it in my head is so funny.
I had never watch Waiting until earlier this year on Netflix. I thought it was pretty damn funny.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 09:09 PM 11-18-2021
It of course had some ďyou are really doing that?Ē moments but I found it plenty entertaining.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:29 PM 11-18-2021
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Yeah, I'd win wars for a longing look from Gal Gadot.
With lip bite


[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up