ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 18
< 12 345612 > Last »
The Lounge>***Official 2021-2022 NBA Thread***
Pitt Gorilla 01:55 PM 10-19-2021
Season tips off tonight! LET'S GOOOOO!!!!
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 09:27 PM 10-19-2021
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED:
Love me some LeBron, but were you not able to watch that Milwaukee game. Giannis is the best player in this league right now. It’s still crazy that LeBron isn’t that far off at his age, though. His haters keep waiting for the fall off, but he works so hard to stay in probably the best shape in the NBA. I think they’d be best to just let Westbrook run the 2nd team by himself and just give LeBron more of a rest without a complete drop off in offense without him out there.
Giannis plays every possession like it's his last. Incredibly hard-working player that is a superstar. Can't help but love the guy.

Also hope that Holiday's foot doesn't keep him out too long.
[Reply]
lcarus 09:46 PM 10-19-2021
When was the last time Klay Thompson played? Must be a hell of a rehab process..
[Reply]
dirk digler 09:49 PM 10-19-2021
Originally Posted by lcarus:
When was the last time Klay Thompson played? Must be a hell of a rehab process..
2019 Finals against Toronto. He tore his Achilles last November right before the season
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:54 PM 10-19-2021
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
2019 Finals against Toronto. He tore his Achilles last November right before the season
It was so long ago that both the Raptors and Warriors were actually good.
[Reply]
lcarus 09:59 PM 10-19-2021
I'm excited to see the Magic this season. Yeah, they're still gonna be pretty bad. But new coach, new drafted player that hopefully pans out in Jalen Suggs (and another one in Franz Wagner.....meh). They're getting Isaac and Fultz back. They could be a .500 team if things go well.
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 10:03 PM 10-19-2021
Westbrook is really setting the bar low for the rest of his time there it looks like…
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 10:07 PM 10-19-2021
Originally Posted by lcarus:
When was the last time Klay Thompson played? Must be a hell of a rehab process..
ACL and then Achilles. Couple of horrible injuries.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 10:08 PM 10-19-2021
Originally Posted by lcarus:
I'm excited to see the Magic this season. Yeah, they're still gonna be pretty bad. But new coach, new drafted player that hopefully pans out in Jalen Suggs (and another one in Franz Wagner.....meh). They're getting Isaac and Fultz back. They could be a .500 team if things go well.
Lots of teams have good "young" rosters. Should be a fun season.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:09 PM 10-19-2021
I don’t even know how you play Westbrook starters minutes based on what I’m seeing. He’s truly bad these days and he’s a horrific fit with LeBron.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 10:10 PM 10-19-2021
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
I don’t even know how you play Westbrook starters minutes based on what I’m seeing. He’s truly bad these days and he’s a horrific fit with LeBron.
They could've had a GREAT fit in Hield. They backed out and took Westbrook instead.

I'm not kidding.

In related news, the Lakers heard that whitney mercilus is available and are DEFINITELY interested.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:20 PM 10-19-2021
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
They could've had a GREAT fit in Hield. They backed out and took Westbrook instead.

I'm not kidding.

In related news, the Lakers heard that whitney mercilus is available and are DEFINITELY interested.
I say that they shouldn’t start Westbrook but then I look at the rest of their roster and it is complete garbage. Hilariously, they are going to miss Caruso.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:25 PM 10-19-2021
Lakers are playing a guy they picked up on waivers yesterday from the Warriors (Avery Bradley) down the stretch :-)
[Reply]
lcarus 10:36 PM 10-19-2021
The Warriors vs Lakers 3-point shootout. Live from Staples!
[Reply]
dirk digler 10:37 PM 10-19-2021
I can't believe I stayed up and watched this game but it is excellent. GS is my dark horse Finals team as long as they can stay healthy.

Steph with the 3-D and the nice opening night win
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:39 PM 10-19-2021
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
I can't believe I stayed up and watched this game but it is excellent. GS is my dark horse Finals team as long as they can stay healthy.

Steph with the 3-D and the nice opening night win
Lakers are a disaster right now and aren’t a measuring stick for any team this year, but the Warriors’ fate will only really be decided by what Klay Thompson is.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 18
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up