ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 50
1 234511 > Last »
The Lounge>Is CEH a JAG?
lewdog 06:47 AM 09-20-2021
Is Clyde just another guy?

Iím writing a dissertation on this.

Thanks.
[Reply]
notorious 06:48 AM 09-20-2021
No.

Right now he’s not even that.
[Reply]
Superturtle 06:49 AM 09-20-2021
This season so far he's been CFL level.
[Reply]
Flying High D 06:53 AM 09-20-2021
At this point I would take Greg Hill’s production over his.
[Reply]
kcclone 06:54 AM 09-20-2021
Yes, you can find RB's in the 5th/6th round to give us what he provides.

Veach's early round draft classes have been average at best. That's not how you extend a dynasty.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 06:56 AM 09-20-2021
I defended him last week, but something is not right with him. Looks like he is running through sand. Time to bench him and let McKinnon run more or even elevate Gore from the PS. We need someone with burst. That pitch play that was wide open until slow ass CEH got two yards or whatever was awful.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 06:56 AM 09-20-2021
I wish but I doubt the Jags would give us anything for him.
[Reply]
notorious 06:57 AM 09-20-2021
CEH has the 3.2 flu.
[Reply]
oldman 06:58 AM 09-20-2021
I don't think I'm ready to put him on the trash pile just yet. I'm going to give him a bit of a pass for last year without OTAs and such. I'm also going to give him a bit of a pass for the 1st 2 games this year. A lot of a RB's success is based on timing his cuts with the holes the OL makes for him. Our O-line hasn't had time to get all that worked out yet. Now if we're having this discussion Week 9, that may change my opinion.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 06:59 AM 09-20-2021
Originally Posted by kcclone:
Yes, you can find RB's in the 5th/6th round to give us what he provides.

Veach's early round draft classes have been average at best. That's not how you extend a dynasty.
That's simply not true. Our early rounds have been very good considering CEH is the only first round pick veach has ever made. We've drafted very well considering our first pick tends to be in the mid to late second round.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 06:59 AM 09-20-2021
Call up the jaguars and see what they would want for James Robinson
[Reply]
Why Not? 07:00 AM 09-20-2021
Probably. Some guys just aren't meant for the NFL. At this point, CEH is the Tim Tebow of running backs. Except Tebow probably has had the better NFL career.
[Reply]
Why Not? 07:00 AM 09-20-2021
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
Call up the jaguars and see what they would want for James Robinson
God that would be awesome
[Reply]
Flying High D 07:01 AM 09-20-2021
Originally Posted by notorious:
CEH has the 3.2 flu.
I thought it was 9.8 40 time ammonia.
[Reply]
notorious 07:01 AM 09-20-2021
Originally Posted by oldman:
I don't think I'm ready to put him on the trash pile just yet. I'm going to give him a bit of a pass for last year without OTAs and such. I'm also going to give him a bit of a pass for the 1st 2 games this year. A lot of a RB's success is based on timing his cuts with the holes the OL makes for him. Our O-line hasn't had time to get all that worked out yet. Now if we're having this discussion Week 9, that may change my opinion.
Running the ball isnít that complicated.

There isnít a 2-3 year learning curve.

Receive handoff, use instincts, find hole, run.

Oh, and protect the football at a crucial point in the game at all cost.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 50
1 234511 > Last »
Up