ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 9
« First < 34567 89 >
Media Center>Spider-Man: No Way Home
Tribal Warfare 08:27 PM 08-23-2021

[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 09:11 PM 11-07-2021

BREAKING: #SpiderManNoWayHome's first official poster has been released!

Here are the latest #NoWayHome promo photos: https://t.co/ehFfsstNiO pic.twitter.com/2hVOkKXyjg

— MCU - The Direct (@MCU_Direct) November 8, 2021

[Reply]
Superturtle 09:22 PM 11-07-2021
Lol Goblin just chilling in the back.
[Reply]
arrowheadnation 12:47 PM 11-08-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Lol Goblin just chilling in the back.
Lightning from Electro and dirt from Sandman?
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 05:42 AM 11-09-2021
Spoiler!



Jizz in your pants warning
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 07:46 AM 11-09-2021
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Spoiler!



Jizz in your pants warning
I am beyond pumped for this movie. This is probably the Marvel movie I've most been worked up about other than Endgame.
[Reply]
2112 08:02 AM 11-09-2021
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx:
I am beyond pumped for this movie. This is probably the Marvel movie I've most been worked up about other than Endgame.
They’re setting up sinister six. Thank god Marvel is involved in this.
[Reply]
Rausch 05:09 PM 11-09-2021
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx:
I am beyond pumped for this movie. This is probably the Marvel movie I've most been worked up about other than Endgame.
I love Holland as Spidey but I'm not pumped about what they've done with him as a character. He should be experimenting and making his own stuff instead of being hand-me-down Iron Man. He should be a broke kid in the big city lucky to even hang out with the big boys.

He's the ultimate underdog - not the kid with a rich uncle who gives him a porche....
[Reply]
Gravedigger 09:47 AM 11-10-2021
Originally Posted by Rausch:
I love Holland as Spidey but I'm not pumped about what they've done with him as a character. He should be experimenting and making his own stuff instead of being hand-me-down Iron Man. He should be a broke kid in the big city lucky to even hang out with the big boys.

He's the ultimate underdog - not the kid with a rich uncle who gives him a porche....
Yeah that's the only gripe I've had with his take on Spiderman, is he needs to rely on Iron Man, the Avengers, Happy Hogan, Dr. Strange, Nick Fury, and now other beloved Spiderman characters and villains from other universes, just to win the day. I wasn't a fan of how they forgot his spider sense, then named it peter tingle in the second movie, when it's an integral part of the character and they treat it as a one off joke. They've made him look more pedestrian than the character should be, he's much more resourceful and powerful in past iterations. I get it, it's a take on the character, but I don't enjoy this take as much as I did Tobey and Andrews because they were able to encompass the character better, between Tobey's nerd persona, to Andrew's jokes. This movie is going to be awesome, nobody disputes that, I mean it better be if all the rumors are true, you bring that many characters from the past back for one movie, it better be good. Also it's completely genius on how Marvel can do a Sinister Six film without giving each character their own backstory because that's all been setup over the last twenty years, I just hope the Sinister Six vs three Spidermen is everything we hoped for and more. This is supposed to be the end of this three movie trilogy, but the next one is supposed to showcase him in college, which is where I would like the symbiote to come to play in Tom Holland's universe, I would like to see them give that storyline the love it deserves, and not just Dark Phoenix it in two different universes.
[Reply]
Rausch 06:41 PM 11-13-2021
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
This movie is going to be awesome, nobody disputes that, I mean it better be if all the rumors are true, you bring that many characters from the past back for one movie, it better be good. Also it's completely genius on how Marvel can do a Sinister Six film without giving each character their own backstory because that's all been setup over the last twenty years, I just hope the Sinister Six vs three Spidermen is everything we hoped for and more..
This flick will either be Spidey's "Endgame" or it will literally be Spidey 3 (a cluster of characters and stories more like vomit than a plate full of food.)
[Reply]
ThaVirus 10:10 AM 11-16-2021
Originally Posted by Rausch:
I love Holland as Spidey but I'm not pumped about what they've done with him as a character. He should be experimenting and making his own stuff instead of being hand-me-down Iron Man. He should be a broke kid in the big city lucky to even hang out with the big boys.

He's the ultimate underdog - not the kid with a rich uncle who gives him a porche....
He was, though. He had already designed a suit to help focus his new powers as well as web-shooters prior to Tony meeting him.

Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
Yeah that's the only gripe I've had with his take on Spiderman, is he needs to rely on Iron Man, the Avengers, Happy Hogan, Dr. Strange, Nick Fury, and now other beloved Spiderman characters and villains from other universes, just to win the day. I wasn't a fan of how they forgot his spider sense, then named it peter tingle in the second movie, when it's an integral part of the character and they treat it as a one off joke. They've made him look more pedestrian than the character should be, he's much more resourceful and powerful in past iterations. I get it, it's a take on the character, but I don't enjoy this take as much as I did Tobey and Andrews because they were able to encompass the character better, between Tobey's nerd persona, to Andrew's jokes. This movie is going to be awesome, nobody disputes that, I mean it better be if all the rumors are true, you bring that many characters from the past back for one movie, it better be good. Also it's completely genius on how Marvel can do a Sinister Six film without giving each character their own backstory because that's all been setup over the last twenty years, I just hope the Sinister Six vs three Spidermen is everything we hoped for and more. This is supposed to be the end of this three movie trilogy, but the next one is supposed to showcase him in college, which is where I would like the symbiote to come to play in Tom Holland's universe, I would like to see them give that storyline the love it deserves, and not just Dark Phoenix it in two different universes.
He was 15 in Civil War so perhaps that plays into it a bit. He quite possibly got his powers as a 14 year old. Typically in the others he was closer to 18.
[Reply]
NEOM 12:06 PM 11-16-2021
Holland sucks as Peter Parker / Spider-Man
[Reply]
Bowser 12:11 PM 11-16-2021
Originally Posted by NEOM:
Holland sucks as Peter Parker / Spider-Man

[Reply]
Rams Fan 07:40 PM 11-16-2021

We started getting visitors… from every universe. Watch the official trailer for #SpiderManNoWayHome, exclusively in movie theaters December 17.

Tickets on sale C̶y̶b̶e̶r̶ Spider-Monday, November 29. pic.twitter.com/poLaE677On

— Spider-Man: No Way Home (@SpiderManMovie) November 17, 2021

[Reply]
Gravedigger 08:00 PM 11-16-2021
They still refuse to show off Andrew Garfield and Tobey Maguire, even though that last fight scene with Sandman, Lizard and Electro in the shot is clearly doctored as Lizard is lunging well off pace of Tom Holland and at something else, which is likely Andrew Garfield's Spiderman, also I bet Green Goblin is in that final fight scene as well they just imaged him out as well. Wish they would just at least tease it instead of waiting until the movie comes out. It's nice to see that Sandman isn't good in this movie, that red herring where Electro attacks Spiderman in earlier trailers and then Sandman looks to intervene, it must be Sandman stopping Electro from getting the kill and them fighting over who gets to kill him. Wonder if they'll have the balls to kill off Zendaya the same way they killed off Emma Stone because that's the clear parallel to that shot, which was the best shot of all the Andrew Garfield Spiderman movies was when Gwen Stacy died and he couldn't save her. Less than a month, let's fucking do it.
[Reply]
Rams Fan 08:06 PM 11-16-2021
Is that James Franco/Harry Osborn around the 2:10 mark?
[Reply]
Page 7 of 9
« First < 34567 89 >
Up