ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 8
1 2345 > Last »
The Lounge>The Official Turnpike Troubadours Thread
Carr4MVP 03:18 PM 12-01-2017
Anyone else here massive fans of the best band in country music?
[Reply]
Nixhex 03:19 PM 12-01-2017
I am not a "massive" fan but I do enjoy some of their music.
[Reply]
KCUnited 03:19 PM 12-01-2017
Just need Luv to chime in now to confirm these guys are done.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 03:20 PM 12-01-2017
How many CMA awards these guys have?
[Reply]
Pawnmower 03:20 PM 12-01-2017
something about the fiddle in certain songs is annoying to me....

i cant say what it is...other than its completely over done in most country with fiddles

but most of the country that I love, has no fiddle.........
[Reply]
Carr4MVP 03:22 PM 12-01-2017
Originally Posted by Nixhex:
I am not a "massive" fan but I do enjoy some of their music.
Favorite songs?
[Reply]
Carr4MVP 03:22 PM 12-01-2017
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
something about the fiddle in certain songs is annoying to me....

i cant say what it is...other than its completely over done in most country with fiddles

but most of the country that I love, has no fiddle.........
Interesting perspective. Which singers or bands do you prefer then?
[Reply]
Carr4MVP 03:23 PM 12-01-2017
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
How many CMA awards these guys have?
None. They are a Texas band not that manufactured Nashville Country.
[Reply]
lewdog 03:26 PM 12-01-2017
I fucking love these guys!

Every album they have.

Too bad they haven't ever played in Arizona!
[Reply]
Nixhex 03:28 PM 12-01-2017
Originally Posted by Carr4MVP:
Favorite songs?
7&7

Whole Damn Town
[Reply]
threebag02 03:31 PM 12-01-2017
"If your gonna play in Texas, you gotta have a fiddle in the band."
[Reply]
Carr4MVP 03:38 PM 12-01-2017
Originally Posted by lewdog:
I ****ing love these guys!

Every album they have.

Too bad they haven't ever played in Arizona!
They made it up to Pennsylvania and I saw them in Philadelphia. They are great live.

Thoughts on the new album?
[Reply]
lewdog 04:19 PM 12-01-2017
Originally Posted by Carr4MVP:
They made it up to Pennsylvania and I saw them in Philadelphia. They are great live.

Thoughts on the new album?
Not their best but itís still great.

I canít think of a song on any of their albums I ever skip. Thatís pretty rare for me.
[Reply]
arrwheader 04:30 PM 12-01-2017
Yes, my wife and I have a cabin down close to tahlequah and we go see them at Medicine Stone every year. Best band in Country right now!
[Reply]
srvy 04:48 PM 12-01-2017
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
something about the fiddle in certain songs is annoying to me....

i cant say what it is...other than its completely over done in most country with fiddles

but most of the country that I love, has no fiddle.........
Charlie says really?


[Reply]
Page 1 of 8
1 2345 > Last »
Up