ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 40 of 435
« First < 303637383940 414243445090140 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark fucking sucks
RealSNR 02:33 PM 09-15-2019
Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
[Reply]
petegz28 08:56 PM 09-23-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Exhibit A, Clay.

This is either willful ignorance or the inane 'victory lap' of the functionally retarded.
Am I in your head already, bro? All I did was call him out for throwing out an arbitrary statement. No need to get your panties wadded.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:01 PM 09-23-2019
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Yeah, it's better to totally rip a guy who is in a completely new system because he hasn't done X in all of 3 games. And then to totally gloss over what he has done because it wasn't X.

That's logical....think hard and stuff
Makes a shitload more sense than saying that anyone who has pointed out that he's played poorly to this point is just a hater that expected 10 sacks from him by now.

You haven't engaged in shit for 'logic' in this thread other than the basic fallacies they teach you in 10th grade. Picking apart the arguments you want people to be making rather than the arguments they are making shows little but a fundamental failure to grasp any sort of nuance.

If you'd pay any attention at all to what 'the haters' are saying you'd realize just how stupid your 'rebuttals' are. You've truly offered nothing to this thread.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:03 PM 09-23-2019
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Am I in your head already, bro? All I did was call him out for throwing out an arbitrary statement. No need to get your panties wadded.
To the standard of the resources we paid to acquire and retain him.

'Arbitrary' my ass - you're just illiterate.
[Reply]
petegz28 09:05 PM 09-23-2019
Makes a shitload more sense than saying that anyone who has pointed out that he's played poorly to this point is just a hater that expected 10 sacks from him by now.

You haven't engaged in shit for 'logic' in this thread other than the basic fallacies they teach you in 10th grade. Picking apart the arguments you want people to be making rather than the arguments they are making shows little but a fundamental failure to grasp any sort of nuance.

If you'd pay any attention at all to what 'the haters' are saying you'd realize just how stupid your 'rebuttals' are. You've truly offered nothing to this thread.

Apparently I've offered enough to warrant a reply from you multiple times. Meanwhile you and some others continue your complaining. You're crying over 3 games in a new system and you talk about someone else not grasping nuance?

Yeah, that's rich.
[Reply]
petegz28 09:06 PM 09-23-2019
To the standard of the resources we paid to acquire and retain him.

'Arbitrary' my ass - you're just illiterate.
Yeah, arbitrary. What level is the level? We spent X resources and he isn't playing to X level. What the **** does that even mean? You don't know. It's arbitrary bullshit.
[Reply]
O.city 11:10 AM 09-24-2019

BAL actively tried to avoid Clark on 44% of his snaps, so Spagnuolo moved him around to try to nullify the gameplan. Even with that movement, Clark was still able to set up a rush plan.

Climbs the arc, gets OT to vertical set. Swats outside hand into counter spin for the sack. pic.twitter.com/soKf7PyMnd

— Craig Stout (@barleyhop) September 24, 2019

This is what we want to see.
[Reply]
O.city 11:20 AM 09-24-2019

A series of events in the fourth quarter made this game closer than it needed to be.

3rd and 5, KC up 17 points. Outside zone, and Clark sheds the TE to help Breeland get out in the flat. What should be a TFL results in bad tackling and a 6 yard gain to extend the drive. pic.twitter.com/oSDMKioL9Y

— Craig Stout (@barleyhop) September 24, 2019

not this.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:56 PM 09-24-2019

FrAnK cLaRk Is A bUsT...

A thread: pic.twitter.com/ZmInhwvuuF

— Arrowhead Live (@ArrowheadLive) September 24, 2019

[Reply]
The Franchise 04:49 PM 09-24-2019
Clark will sack Stafford at least twice on Sunday. Calling it.
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:56 PM 09-24-2019
Patricia's not a fool, but I have a gut feeling that Frank gets some splash plays in this one.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:04 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Patricia's not a fool, but I have a gut feeling that Frank gets some splash plays in this one.
This is going to be an old school Chiefs beatdown on the NFC.

[Reply]
Megatron96 05:07 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
This is going to be an old school Chiefs beatdown on the NFC.

Nah. I'm pretty sure the Chiefs will feel out Patricia's D in the first quarter and then ICBM them to death in the second. Maybe put two scores on them in the third and then whittle them to death the rest of the way.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 07:21 AM 09-26-2019
Does Frank Clark actually suck??

https://www.arrowheadpride.com/2019/...ion-for-week-3
[Reply]
Aspengc8 07:43 AM 09-26-2019
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:

Nobody that actually watches the film has said he ever sucked. Just the defensive coordinators of CP.
[Reply]
chiefforlife 09:11 AM 09-26-2019
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:

People should read this. Baltimore was terrified of Clark. Designed their game plan around him. It seems other teams know more about Clark than we do.
[Reply]
Page 40 of 435
« First < 303637383940 414243445090140 > Last »
Up